US slaughter intensifies in Afghanistan

Imperialist Muslim scum who conquered once-Buddhist Afghanistan and once-Christian Iraq are right up there.

Good point.

We in the UK are not imperialists. We are civilisers !!

How come you live there then? :cuckoo:
Asking the same question about you? I am glad to be in the Asia-Pacific region, or likewise if I lived in the US I would be glad to live there.

PS: The UK is turning Fascist (if it isn't already with the BNP holding EU seats), as I have said before, and your existence British bulldog proves it. I am glad I don't live in Europe, especially the UK.

Last edited:
Good point.

Asking the same question about you? I am glad to be in the Asia-Pacific region, or likewise if I lived in the US I would be glad to live there.

PS: The UK is turning Fascist (if it isn't already with the BNP holding EU seats), as I have said before, and your existence British bulldog proves it. I am glad I don't live in Europe, especially the UK.

Reading too many tabloids again, huh. The feeling is mutual mate. I'm glad you don't live here too.

Reading too many tabloids again, huh. The feeling is mutual mate. I'm glad you don't live here too.
I am glad I don't live anywhere with fascist parties like the BNP elected, nor with Islamic sharia law:

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts

Abul Taher

ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.
The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.
Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article4749183.ece

Last edited:
The United Kingdom is the top of the list of has been imperialist scum

Imperialist Muslim scum who conquered once-Buddhist Afghanistan and once-Christian Iraq are right up there.

Good point.

Yes.

There is actually much to be said positively for the openly capitalist imperialism of 19th century GB vs the mamby-pamby "democracy building" of 21st century America.

I am glad I don't live anywhere with fascist parties like the BNP elected, nor with Islamic sharia law:

Abul Taher

ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.
The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.
Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.
Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts -Times Online

Lol! As I suspected. Reading too many tabloids and out-of-date ones too! The BNP are a busted flush mate. Nick Griffin failed miserably in the general election in his attempt to become the BNP's first member of parliament. On top of that, they lost all twelve seats they previously held on the Barking and Dagenham local council. Oh yeh. We really are under the influence of the BNP! :lol:

General Election 2010: BNP's Nick Griffin suffers crushing defeat in Barking - Telegraph

As for Sharia law, that applies only to local courts and civil cases pertaining to family law, divorce and business. They cannot try criminal cases. These are no different to the Jewish Beth Din courts that have existed in Britain for centuries. You talk of fascism, but it sounds very much to me as though YOU are the fascist!

Stupid thread. Killing Taliban is a good thing. I am personally supportive of moves to deploy strategic nuclear devices on both Afghanistan and major population centres in Pakistan.

The US military claimed responsibility for killing scores of insurgents over the weekend as it unleashed its long-awaited offensive against Kandahar, Afghanistan’s second-largest city.
The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), the NATO umbrella organization for the US-led occupation, reported the largest body counts in two eastern regions of the country.
In eastern Laghman Province, ISAF reported that a US-led air assault killed at least 30 in an “engagement with enemy fighters” in the Alishing district. The report claimed that there were no injuries to civilians in the area.
On Saturday, however, several hundred Afghans demonstrated in the streets of Mihtarlam, the provincial capital, to protest the slaughter of unarmed civilians in the raid. The protesters chanted slogans condemning the US-led occupation.
US slaughter intensifies in Afghanistan

And people wonder why all the world hates us...

Abul Taher

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts -Times Online

Lol! As I suspected. Reading too many tabloids and out-of-date ones too! The BNP are a busted flush mate. Nick Griffin failed miserably in the general election in his attempt to become the BNP's first member of parliament. On top of that, they lost all twelve seats they previously held on the Barking and Dagenham local council. Oh yeh. We really are under the influence of the BNP! :lol:

General Election 2010: BNP's Nick Griffin suffers crushing defeat in Barking - Telegraph

As for Sharia law, that applies only to local courts and civil cases pertaining to family law, divorce and business. They cannot try criminal cases. These are no different to the Jewish Beth Din courts that have existed in Britain for centuries. You talk of fascism, but it sounds very much to me as though YOU are the fascist!
Read my sig and come back to me, describing how libertarians are 'fascist', further more how anarcho-capitalists are fascists. This should be good. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back