US Pres Will Have the Right To Shut Down Internet

Speaking of Losers, has Obama ever done anything you disagree with?

Plenty.

Before you ask, no, I am not going humor you and list any or all of the things I disagree with the Administration about.

And yet we can see how you fall all over yourself to defend Obama and his policies every time they are brought up. I wonder why that is?

Laughable at best.

There are hundreds and more like thousands of threads in on this very board attacking Obama and his policies in which I'm not in there defending him.

Go back to bed.

Plenty.

Before you ask, no, I am not going humor you and list any or all of the things I disagree with the Administration about.

And yet we can see how you fall all over yourself to defend Obama and his policies every time they are brought up. I wonder why that is?

Laughable at best.

There are hundreds and more like thousands of threads in on this very board attacking Obama and his policies in which I'm not in there defending him.

Go back to bed.

Ahhhhh...but most of those threads were launched on the days you decided to take a respite from the boards....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you are making shit up..
Why don't you quit while you are ahead.

Crawl back in your hole coward.

Coward?:lol:
You are such a moron, and if you would take your head of your ass for one minute, you would realize Article doesn't like Obama very much.
But it is funny to see you moving from thread to thread saying Article is an Obamabot... I do enjoy wingnuts making fools of themself.

Laughable at best.

Go back to bed.

Ahhhhh...but most of those threads were launched on the days you decided to take a respite from the boards....:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's it!!:lol:

The best part about it all, is if Bush told RGS to jump off a bridge, RGS would find the next one.

Obongo can come in personally try to take it from me. He will get the ass kicking of his mother fucking life too. Fucking commie bastard.

Get some Obongo!!!! Lemme at 'em...I'll mertalize him!!!!
crazy%20cat.jpg

Laughable at best.

Go back to bed.

lol ...

Musta been ... and I've been doing nothing but defend Obama ever since. You can tell because I have made a post in defense of him in every thread attacking him since I started posting again.

Laughable at best.

Go back to bed.

lol ...

Musta been ... and I've been doing nothing but defend Obama ever since. You can tell because I have made a post in defense of him in every thread attacking him since I started posting again.
I thought it was because he's a "baller"....:lol:

lol ...

I thought it was because he's a "baller"....:lol:

:eusa_shhh: He is a baller! Just not a baseballer! :(

Laughable at best.

Go back to bed.

That's it!!:lol:

The best part about it all, is if Bush told RGS to jump off a bridge, RGS would find the next one.

You claim to know me and make this post? MORON.

One cannot help but note how quickly something that truly does deserve our attention becomes nothing but right wing cranks' vacuous bickering about Obama, and viciously attacking anyone who seriously tries to discuss this issue.

The question before us is: What powers ought we give our government as it regards the internet?

Clearly the net is now so important to this society that we need to protect it from cyber attacks and criminals.

The question isn't should we do this, rather it is HOW BEST DO WE DO THAT?

This is a serious social issue, but sadly the anti-Obaman partisans here use it as a platform to cast aspirsions of the current POTUS.

so...libs will still vote for obama....

not like any alternative has been offered. ;)

and last time i checked, congress enacts legislation, not the president. does he support this?

if 52% of the country are libs, than perhaps folk need to stop saying the country is 'right of center'.

Last edited:
so...libs will still vote for obama....

not like any alternative has been offered. ;)

and last time i checked, congress enacts legislation, not the president. does he support this?

if 52% of the country are libs, than perhaps folk need to stop saying the country is 'right of center'.

In the minds of liberals America is 52% liberal, did I mention liberals have a twisted mental state of being?

Forum List

Back