US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

Time for impeachment or Amendment XXV removal of Trump.

US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNN Video
He needs to be removed from office, and soon. He's a huge mistake as US prez. Let's get rid of him asap. :dance:
go for it, take him out it seems to be your path in life. BTW, why do you believe your vote is more important than mine?

you lost fair and square. no ballots were touched. so now you're just yelling like you got stung from a jelly fish.
One, you admit that Clinton got millions more votes than Trump fairly and squarely.

Two, Eleven Million More voted for him than against him.

Your vote is no more important than mine.

You just showed everyone now stupid you are, campaigns are run different when the vote is electorial then when Popular, and you are saying those votes in California matter more then all those regions with actual legal citizens, all their original body parts including full brains entact. The fact you try and place yourself above the system and the people, proves you are anti Gov't.
(1) You admitted there was no voting fraud, which makes Trump's claims about voting fraud lies.

(2) I said the truth: Trump is the minority candidate who barely squeaked through.

You just are not very bright.

You just lied.
I have many times pointed out the lies by the Dem politicians and liberal media saying there is no evidence of fraud= HUGE LIE.
And saying 0 illegals voted.
I think it was Ohio who found the 6% illegal immigrants voted along with a few states found disturbing numbers of illegal voters.
This is besides the dead voters stolen identities, dome which are used by illegals.
That busts both their delusional claims and your lie here.
All they neded to find was 1, the fact you'd even deny 1 fraud vote is amazingly disturbing. Just shows how deep denial can go. Brainwashed for sure. Supporting theft of dead people's identity by your party just takes disturbing behavior to a whole new level.
Below was a line to vote for Hillary.
tmp_18710-Tu1qP4UXxe_ejCATStpB6tt0ULUzuIL5msYiz-AFUbY196546229.jpg

Last edited:
It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

He needs to be removed from office, and soon. He's a huge mistake as US prez. Let's get rid of him asap. :dance:
go for it, take him out it seems to be your path in life. BTW, why do you believe your vote is more important than mine?

you lost fair and square. no ballots were touched. so now you're just yelling like you got stung from a jelly fish.
One, you admit that Clinton got millions more votes than Trump fairly and squarely.

one, our country elects a president by electoral college. two, refer to one.

You just showed everyone now stupid you are, campaigns are run different when the vote is electorial then when Popular, and you are saying those votes in California matter more then all those regions with actual legal citizens, all their original body parts including full brains entact. The fact you try and place yourself above the system and the people, proves you are anti Gov't.
(1) You admitted there was no voting fraud, which makes Trump's claims about voting fraud lies.

(2) I said the truth: Trump is the minority candidate who barely squeaked through.

we know there was voting fraud. proved out in Detroit, Michigan. one state one city in the country. Oops...

So the question is now, which is the next shoe to fall ??

... or head to roll, as the case may be ??

All I know is that Donald Trump did not write a $125 Million Dollar donation to The Clinton Foundation.
But Putin Did.

Good the ends justify the means as Obama would say when he collaborated with grubber to pass obozo care.

we know there was voting fraud. proved out in Detroit, Michigan. one state one city in the country. Oops...
Well, you are talking about the Trumpers who defrauded the vote.

th

Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

Well, you are talking about the Trumpers who defrauded the vote.

th
nope, the duplicates run for hitlery. D'OH!

Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

Good the ends justify the means as Obama would say when he collaborated with grubber to pass obozo care.

When did Obama say that?

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel word together to influence the presidential election.

"To possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

In other words, they don't have a fucking clue. This is another big nothing burger.

Once again we have "anonymous sources."

Who are these "associates?" They don't say, of course, because then proof will be demanded. Furthermore, the Russians weren't the source of Podesta's emails.

A whole lot of nuthin going on here.
That's what Nixon's fans said about Watergate. This is worse than Watergate. We have the president of the United States accused of working with a foreign enemy to subvert our democracy.
But Hillary having a private email server was so much worse, right?
We also have a former president accused of putting a candidate from the opposition party under surveillance during the campaign.

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel word together to influence the presidential election.

"To possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

In other words, they don't have a fucking clue. This is another big nothing burger.

Once again we have "anonymous sources."

Who are these "associates?" They don't say, of course, because then proof will be demanded. Furthermore, the Russians weren't the source of Podesta's emails.

A whole lot of nuthin going on here.
That's what Nixon's fans said about Watergate. This is worse than Watergate. We have the president of the United States accused of working with a foreign enemy to subvert our democracy.
But Hillary having a private email server was so much worse, right?
We also have a former president accused of putting a candidate from the opposition party under surveillance during the campaign.
The which Comey identified as a deliberate deceit by Trump.

No comment, just a "retweet"? Thanks!

Under federal law, U.S. lobbyists must declare publicly if they represent foreign leaders or their political parties and provide detailed reports about their actions to the Justice Department. A violation is a felony and can result in up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

AP Sources: Manafort tied to undisclosed foreign lobbying

The noose is tightening...Sweat Comrade Sweat...

Forum List

Back