'US officers should hang over Koran incident'

If you mean send American aid workers, I could not disagree more.

I meant humanitarian aid supplies, food, medicine, etc., and perhaps logistical support for others trying to help.

I'm not too keen on doing anything to help in that part of the country just now.

One part of me is tempted to say that when they stop supporting terrorists who blow up Israeli civilians who are eating or praying or going to school, then they are entitled to sympathy for their hardships, but we all believe we are supporting the right side on these issues and we all bleed red, so I support providing humanitarian aid when we can regardless of the politics involved.

A top Iranian military commander said Saturday that nothing but burning the White House and hanging US commanders could remedy the pain caused to Muslims by the burning of Korans at a US military base in Afghanistan, pan-Arab Al Arabiya news channel reported Sunday.

"The US has committed such an ugly act and burned Korans because of the heavy slap it has been given by Islam," Basij (volunteer forces) Commander Brig.-Gen. Muhammad Reza Naqdi told Iran's semi- official Fars new agency, according to the Al Arabiya report.

“Their apology can be accepted only by hanging their commanders; hanging their commanders means an apology,” he was quoted as saying.

'US officers should hang over Koran inci... JPost - International
Allah and Muslims sure do seem to be a bunch of sissy bedwetters, don't they?

I meant humanitarian aid supplies, food, medicine, etc., and perhaps logistical support for others trying to help.

I'm not too keen on doing anything to help in that part of the country just now.

One part of me is tempted to say that when they stop supporting terrorists who blow up Israeli civilians who are eating or praying or going to school, then they are entitled to sympathy for their hardships, but we all believe we are supporting the right side on these issues and we all bleed red, so I support providing humanitarian aid when we can regardless of the politics involved.

Yeah, and this is how they thank us. 10 aid workers killed in Afghanistan - World - CBC News

Yeah, and this is how they thank us. 10 aid workers killed in Afghanistan - World - CBC News
Send Cheney, Halliburton might want something THERE.

Forum List

Back