US newspapers go gaga over Kerry's daughter's breasts

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Now if only we could get Jenna Bush to do thi- I mean, um...

--------------------------
US newspapers go gaga over Kerry's daughter's breasts

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Three months after the United States was scandalized by Janet Jackson's bared breast, US newspapers carried censured photos of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites)'s daughter wearing a revealing dress in Cannes, France.

Alexandra Kerry, a 30-year-old filmmaker and actress, on Sunday walked on the Cannes Film Festival (news - web sites)'s red carpet for the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill 2" wearing a black dress revealing her right shoulder.

But photographers with powerful flashes ended up capturing more: her bra-less chest.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/afp/20040518/ts_alt_afp/us_vote_kerry_film

Sorry honey. Alittle titilation isnt going to move you past Jenna and Barbie in the hotness category. Plus shes 30. No offense to older womean but i likes em young, lol. (don't take that out of context now. Im only 23)

Originally posted by insein
Sorry honey. Alittle titilation isnt going to move you past Jenna and Barbie in the hotness category. Plus shes 30. No offense to older womean but i likes em young, lol. (don't take that out of context now. Im only 23)

I rather like them young myself lol. but then im 23 too.

That face is scary though. its like John Kerry with breasts. ewww. Now i need to find a beautiful woman to look at before this picture ruins my fantasies lol.

Originally posted by insein

Young, dumb and full of cum.
Yeah, we know. :gross2:

That's the ONLY way any man is ever gonna see 'em.

And you can pretty well bet, she's clueless when it comes to sexuality.

And for you gentlemen who had something to say about boobs over 23 yrs old. :finger: :D

And for you gentlemen who had something to say about boobs over 23 yrs old. :finger: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap:

Hey, i believe we said we prefer them young. Doesnt mean we dont like all breasts:p

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I rather like them young myself lol. but then im 23 too.

That face is scary though. its like John Kerry with breasts. ewww. Now i need to find a beautiful woman to look at before this picture ruins my fantasies lol.
:teeth:

Now I would have thought that the enormous outcry about leaving the bush daughters alone because they were not running for president would have taught us all something. :dunno:

Originally posted by dilloduck
The media will cross party lines for sex

I wasn't referring to the media, I was referring to us as people.

When the bush girls got busted for underage drinking, the media tried to make it a huge deal, it was put down. Now that kerry's daughter shows up in a dress thats rather revealing some people are going to judge her or pass judgement on her?

Forum List

Back