US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California...Was it following a mach 10 alien cube

So your opinion is that a retarded pilot ran out of fuel and had no time to report this or eject

More likely it was a weather baloon

retards dont fly military aircraft,,, but they do make stupid comments on the internet,,,
You just admitted that your previous theory that the pilot ran out of gas was a retarded theory, since only a retard would run out of gas and no retards fly. Not counting wet start John McCain that is who almost sunk his own carrier and crashed continually until he broke his own arms and legs

Look kid I was doing before you were a squirt in your dad, literally not figuratively

I admitted nothing,,,
You said the pilot ran out of gas which could only happen to a retard

Lol, I am admitting nothing

Precious
First of all, it's not "gas", it's "fuel".....Second of all, you're a loony.
Actually gas is easier than aviation fuel. Thus gas suffices.

I do wish I were as bright as you, then i could get my crayons back

Sounds like the pilot never ejected though they are still searching. The other plane never saw one and the f-18 apparently flew straight into a rock face.

Sounds like the pilot never ejected though they are still searching. The other plane never saw one and the f-18 apparently flew straight into a rock face.
He was showing off as there were 7 people injured and watching.

Apparently that area is used as a low altitude training ground which is part of the reason so many tourists like to come visit it....and star wars was filmed there.

Apparently that area is used as a low altitude training ground which is part of the reason so many tourists like to come visit it....and star wars was filmed there.
Still no word on what happened, which is odd

Still no word on what happened, which is odd

I suspect it could be a suicide, but that is just speculation based on an article I read that said there was no chute seen by other plane and the plane flew straight into a rockface. The other plane pulled up.

Forum List

Back