US Military Responds To Arctic Warming

but nFunny how the far left/AGW cultists now believes military commanders on this one issue,ot any other.

aint that the truth --LOL

the far left cranks chased David Petraeus

on his first day of teaching

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOES-V5qPLM]College Students Chase David Petraeus and Shout at Him on First Day of Class - YouTube[/ame]

I think what they did was disrespectful to the general :(

but nFunny how the far left/AGW cultists now believes military commanders on this one issue,ot any other.

aint that the truth --LOL

the far left cranks chased David Petraeus

on his first day of teaching

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOES-V5qPLM]College Students Chase David Petraeus and Shout at Him on First Day of Class - YouTube[/ame]

I think what they did was disrespectful to the general :(

indeed

Funny how the far left/AGW cultists now believes military commanders on this one issue, but not any other.

In the real world, the rational and intelligent people accept the testimony of the world's climate scientists on the reality and dangers of AGW, and so do the top military officers and planners at the Pentagon. We sane folks don't "believe" the scientists because the Pentagon does. We accept the testimony of the scientists because we understand science and we can see a lot of the evidence supporting AGW for ourselves. We just find it hilarious that you rightwingnut military worshipers get so flummoxed and upset when it is pointed out to you that the American military does not share your anti-scientific denial of any reality that doesn't suit your political puppet masters, especially the reality and dangers of AGW.

Funny how the far left/AGW cultists now believes military commanders on this one issue, but not any other.

In the real world, the rational and intelligent people accept the testimony of the world's climate scientists on the reality and dangers of AGW, and so do the top military officers and planners at the Pentagon. We sane folks don't "believe" the scientists because the Pentagon does. We accept the testimony of the scientists because we understand science and we can see a lot of the evidence supporting AGW for ourselves. We just find it hilarious that you rightwingnut military worshipers get so flummoxed and upset when it is pointed out to you that the American military does not share your anti-scientific denial of any reality that doesn't suit your political puppet masters, especially the reality and dangers of AGW.

Why? They have never been correct.

And in the real world the global ice levels are all the way back to 1994 levels.

SH.png

Kind of exposes the lie that the Arctic has entered a death spiral don't it.

http://thesiweather.com/2013/12/03/...tinues-on-a-record-run-for-this-time-of-year/

In the real world, the climate scientists have been correct about quite a lot. It is you, walleyed, who has never yet been correct about anything, you poor old senile nitwit.

The sky is blue.

No it's not. It's bright whitish yellow.

Only because you are looking at the sun. Look over yonder. Only beautiful blue.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Nope.

Yep.

Asshole.

Fucktard.

In short, friends and neighbors...some believe it is happening, some don't. For myself...I fully believe we are killing our "mother" earth. Bear shits in the woods, not in it's den. We have been shitting on this planet for a very long time. She is gasping. And by the time anyone can say "I told you so", the non believers AND everyone else will be dead.

The sky is blue.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Nope.

Yep.

Asshole.

Fucktard.

In short, friends and neighbors...some believe it is happening, some don't. For myself...I fully believe we are killing our "mother" earth. Bear shits in the woods, not in it's den. We have been shitting on this planet for a very long time. She is gasping. And by the time anyone can say "I told you so", the non believers AND everyone else will be dead.

Just to clarify Gracie.. As pertains to Global Warming alone..

Are you "shitting on the planet" everytime you exhale CO2?
Just want to understand your level of committment here..

In the real world, the climate scientists have been correct about quite a lot. It is you, walleyed, who has never yet been correct about anything, you poor old senile nitwit.

Really? What? Be very specific and do realize that computer models don't count.

The sky is blue.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Nope.

Yep.

Asshole.

Fucktard.

You are absolutely correct Gracie. Sadly the global warming fraudsters (which is exactly what they are) have diverted tens of billions of dollars away from programs that could have a significant effect on cleaning up our planet.

US Military Responds To Arctic Warming

by closing the PX's in the US or developing a new technology to destroy the Earth?

Forum List

Back