US Marines Seize Taliban Headquarters, IDs, Photos

Ame®icano;2027036 said:
So, the surge in Iraq didn't work. Yet we do another one in Afghanistan and that one is working. Interesting.

You know what? why don't you put a uniform on and take your cowardly ass over there for just one day. You have it made in this country and it's because of brave men and women risking their lives for whiny little scumbags like you. For once in your miserable life do something for someone else other than your piss ant little self you freaking punk.
I was in that surge you punk ass m f er and a holes like you made my job harder.
Wake up sissy boy it's time to defend your Country.

Not trying to speak for Americano but the what I am getting out of his post is that with a different president certain people seem fine with this surge that were not fine with the other. I could be wrong

No, your right about that Conspiracist, everything is political, even war but when you are in that war all you want is for it to end and the fastest way for it to end is to win the damm war. Anyone who wants to be victorious in Afghanistan should read the new OBAMA rules of engagement my Marines are fighting under right now, it's Vietnam all over again. The war is being run by the Oval Office.

You know what? why don't you put a uniform on and take your cowardly ass over there for just one day. You have it made in this country and it's because of brave men and women risking their lives for whiny little scumbags like you. For once in your miserable life do something for someone else other than your piss ant little self you freaking punk.
I was in that surge you punk ass m f er and a holes like you made my job harder.

Not trying to speak for Americano but the what I am getting out of his post is that with a different president certain people seem fine with this surge that were not fine with the other. I could be wrong

No, your right about that Conspiracist, everything is political, even war but when you are in that war all you want is for it to end and the fastest way for it to end is to win the damm war. Anyone who wants to be victorious in Afghanistan should read the new OBAMA rules of engagement my Marines are fighting under right now, it's Vietnam all over again. The war is being run by the Oval Office.

Aye, this president seems to be quite the control freak.

Ame®icano;2027036 said:
So, the surge in Iraq didn't work. Yet we do another one in Afghanistan and that one is working. Interesting.

You forgot to take you Thorazine. Go see the nurse now.

Aye, this president seems to be quite the control freak.

Nah. He's just to young and caught up in "making nice" to other nations to appreciate the mistakes of our politicians during Vietnam.

Afghanistan is never going to be "modern" the way we define modern, but at least, we can get rid of the Taliban and al Qaeda. Too bad we didn't do this years ago. What a shame.

Moron. We did do this shit years ago asshole.

i think if you will check the factoids....we did not do this...when russia was engaged in afgh for what...a decade .. we took the side of the afgh against the russia...

The Soviet Union spent almost 10 years fighting in Afghanistan before withdrawing in 1989 after losing some 15,000 troops in a war with Western-backed mujahideen insurgents.

NATO chief asks for Russian help in Afghanistan | Reuters

The Soviet War in Afghanistan, also known as the Soviet–Afghan War, was a nine-year conflict involving the Soviet Union, supporting the Marxist government of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan at their own request, against the Islamist Mujahideen Resistance. The mujahideen found other support from a variety of sources including the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt and other Muslim nations through the context of the Cold War.

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ame®icano;2027036 said:

You seem like you missed my point. Conspiracist got it.

De Oppresso Liber

Last edited:

You know that and yet you complain about what I said. Beside, you haven't say anything different then I did.

The Afghanistan "surge" and more reliance on Pakistan is starting to show progress. Taliban and Al Qaeda forces are losing their safety zones as more and more attacks hit them wherever they are

It sucks being a Terrorist

Semper fucking fi baby

I have friends who have fought over there and from what they tell me, its one shithole.

If the surge is what it takes to get the job done, then surge away.

Mayby the numbnuts who impose all the rules ought to get their fat lazy asses out on the line and try fighting under their bs rules.

Any takers??? Don't think so. Its easy to sit in your office in DC and micromangage. Viet NAm again?? I sure hope the hell not. Let the military does what it does best. Keep the politicians in DC and out of the fucking way.

Afghanistan is never going to be "modern" the way we define modern, but at least, we can get rid of the Taliban and al Qaeda. Too bad we didn't do this years ago. What a shame.

i think if you will check the factoids....we did not do this...when russia was engaged in afgh for what...a decade .. we took the side of the afgh against the russia...

The Soviet Union spent almost 10 years fighting in Afghanistan before withdrawing in 1989 after losing some 15,000 troops in a war with Western-backed mujahideen insurgents.

NATO chief asks for Russian help in Afghanistan | Reuters

The Soviet War in Afghanistan, also known as the Soviet–Afghan War, was a nine-year conflict involving the Soviet Union, supporting the Marxist government of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan at their own request, against the Islamist Mujahideen Resistance. The mujahideen found other support from a variety of sources including the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt and other Muslim nations through the context of the Cold War.

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was not referring to Russian occupation of Afghanistan, but thanks soo much for your spaced out rebuttal. Please go smoke another one.

Semper fucking fi baby

I have friends who have fought over there and from what they tell me, its one shithole.

Mayby the numbnuts who impose all the rules ought to get their fat lazy asses out on the line and try fighting under their bs rules.

Any takers??? Don't think so. Its easy to sit in your office in DC and micromangage. Viet NAm again?? I sure hope the hell not. Let the military does what it does best. Keep the politicians in DC and out of the fucking way.

Hear hear!

Semper fucking fi baby

Hear hear!

Second that...

there are no wmd's in afghanistan......yet you support the invasion of a foreign country?

The terrorists didn't need WMDs to bring down the WTC. They needed only a few brain washed Arabians, box-cutters, and a lax airport security system.

However, the planning happened in Afghanistan. The government refused to turn over those responsible, that made them culpable. We were attacked, we responded. That's the way it has to be.

never going to get rid of the taliban

The difference between us and Russia is that, at the time, we had the support of the entire world. Bush tossed that support into the crapper when he turned to Iraq.

The entire world could do what one country couldn't. The greatest missed opportunity in American History.

Then where is Bin Laden?

Why are we still fighting the Taliban?

Why are we still fighting al Qaeda?

The next thing you'll be telling us is that Saddam was behind 9/11. Are there ANY Republicans who still believe that lie?

Right, where is he rdean? Did I say he was captured? If so I misspoke... Or are you trying to say that we never made a surge in Afghan (edit) until now? I don't understand what you're trying to get at.

Last edited:

never going to get rid of the taliban

The difference between us and Russia is that, at the time, we had the support of the entire world. Bush tossed that support into the crapper when he turned to Iraq.

The entire world could do what one country couldn't. The greatest missed opportunity in American History.

what? unless you nuked hte entire place in sync you aren't going to get rid of them

Right, where is he rdean? Did I say he was captured? If so I misspoke... Or are you trying to say that we never made a surge in Afghan (edit) until now? I don't understand what you're trying to get at.

Any intel we had, including intel achieved by those captured, said that Bin Laden was "cornered" in Tora Bora, when the US pulled up stakes and went to Iraq.

Forum List

Back