US lost 304,000 'jobs' over last two months (Household Survey)

Only in liberal fantasy land can a green energy anti fracking anti drilling anti pipe line president lower fuel prices..

Then how’s come Obama lowered gasoline prices the last three years of his term and TrumpO has not taken them any lower?

View attachment 263449

Gasoline prices were reduced to current levels in 2015. So Obama did it.

Do you ever do any research before posting your hate induced anti-Obama venom?

So in your world Obama did it by being pro green, anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline...and gasoline prices went down..

How did he do it????

Your a fucking joke...

Fuel prices went down because opec flooded the market because they were pissed about Obama's Iraq nuke deal

bear513, post: 22480499
So in your world Obama did it.....

Yes. In my world Obama brought oil prices down for three years before TrumpO became president. TrumpO has not reduced them any further.

So I don’t know what world you live in..

bear513, post: 22479625
Only in liberal fantasy land can a green energy anti fracking anti drilling anti pipe line president lower fuel prices..

bear513, post: 22480548
Fuel prices went down....

There is no liberal fantasy land moron since you had to admit that oil prices went down for three years before TrumpO became president.

And TrumpO has not lowered them one bit.

Whatever the reason the outcome is that under Obama gasoline prices went down to current levels.

bear513, post: 22480499
So in your world Obama did it.....

Yes. In my world Obama brought oil prices down for three years before TrumpO became president. TrumpO has not reduced them any further.

So I don’t know what world you live in..

So in your world the Saudis we're not pissed about Obama's Iraq nuke deal and flooded the market?

Again how can anyone promoting green energy , anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline cause oil prices to go down?

If you want to change someone's habbits you would want and hope gas prices would go up...God you are so nuts.

bear513, post: 22480533,
The economy took off in spite of Obama care

So you right wingers are all liars. I knew it. The ACA was never a drag on the economy.

It slowed the economy down for years till the case went to the supreme Court, no one was investing any money into building new stores/ hiring people.

Quit trying to revise history that's only a few years old.

bear513, post: 22480861
It slowed the economy down for years

You don’t know that the recovery was slow because you have nothing to compare it to, so how in the hell can you claim the ACA slowed anything down.

Yes we do it was the slowest recovery ever in US history. I could link the story's to you if you like but I doubt you will believe them.

And I don't get your type, I have nothing against Obama as a person it was his anti bussiness rules /regulations and his Obama care that pissed me off, what you are telling me with Trump's tariffs you think Chinese prices will go down instead of up, like Obama anti fracking, pro green energy, anti drilling, anti pipeline some how caused oil prices to go down

bear513, post: 2248084
So in your world the Saudis we're not pissed about Obama's Iraq nuke deal and flooded the market?

In 2014 the Saudis were attempting to stop the soaring OIL production in the US because of fracking.

• It’s old news that U.S. oil production has been soaring. New drilling techniques have fueled an American energy renaissance. With the current production of 9 million barrels per day, U.S. oil is finally pushing prices down. The Saudis may think that cheap oil will slow U.S. production. Theoretically, you would think that energy companies would curb their drilling programs in the face of weak prices. The Oil War of 2014: U.S. vs. Saudi Arabia

The Saudis may or may not have been pissed about the Iran nuclear deal but the only reason to keep oil prices down was to keep the US under Obama from becoming a major oil producer.

Your explanation is nuts.

bear513, post: 2248084

In 2014 the Saudis were attempting to stop the soaring OIL production in the US because of fracking.

• It’s old news that U.S. oil production has been soaring. New drilling techniques have fueled an American energy renaissance. With the current production of 9 million barrels per day, U.S. oil is finally pushing prices down. The Saudis may think that cheap oil will slow U.S. production. Theoretically, you would think that energy companies would curb their drilling programs in the face of weak prices. The Oil War of 2014: U.S. vs. Saudi Arabia

The Saudis may or may not have been pissed about the Iran nuclear deal but the only reason to keep oil prices down was to keep the US under Obama from becoming a major oil producer.

Your explanation is nuts.

What we need is MORE gubermint, more taxes, MORE fees!!! MORE entitlements and subsidizes with a totally open border!!!! So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies.

Dale Smith, post: 22481929
What we need is MORE gubermint, more taxes, MORE fees!!! MORE entitlements and subsidizes with a totally open border!!!! So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies.

Said none of those things in this post.

What your replied to was this:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22481922,

If you cannot comprehend the least bit of the discussion being held please do not respond at all.

You waste everyone’s time and make me think you are sone kind of amateur robot.

Last edited:
bear513, post: 22481844
Yes we do it was the slowest recovery ever in US history. I could link the story's to you if you like but I doubt you will believe them.

I don’t believe you have a ‘story’ based on anything resembling reality and based upon a comparable recession because there is no comparable recession to the Great Bush Recession of 2008.

There just isn’t.

No they were not. Your ‘story’ is based upon that lie. Their flooding the market in report after report came ‘“even before the Iran news”
  • Even before the Iran news, the clash between the US and Saudi Arabian energy interests had created a volatile new force in the global economy and unprecedented challenges for the two largest producers. The Saudis need high prices to fund their nation but have lost control of the market because of the oil boom in the world’s largest economy. The United States, after years of easy growth, is grappling with painful adjustments –including tens of thousands of layoffs – with the hope of staying viable amid the price collapse. How plunging oil prices have created a volatile new force in the global economy
The Iran deal came months after the Saudis were already flooding the market to keep oil prices low in a bid to repress the boom in US oil production that was achieved under the Obama Administration.

The Iran deal itself pushed oil prices lower as well because Iran’s oil would be coming into the market.

But the real reason oil prices fell dramatically was because US oil production had grown by leaps and bounds under Obama with s lot to do with new technology in fracking.

So you are lying about Obama being an anti-fracking President. You just are. It is impossible that he is or was because fracking took off under his watch.

No one else seems to want to mention it - so I will.

The Household Survey - which is the ONLY survey used to determine the official unemployment rate - says that 304,000 fewer Americans were employed in April vs. February, 2019.

103,000 Americans 'lost' their jobs in April and 201,000 Americans 'lost' their jobs in March.

Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted

Just sayin'...
I wonder how many of those were lazy ass liberals lying their ass off? Just saying..
TDS, no cure until 2024

Just saying

Maybe you actually believe that this is Obama’s strong economy
now that his shovel ready jobs and the cash for clunkers program
has finally yielded positive results after 10 years and TRILLIONS....

And Trump is taking ALL THE CREDIT

Orange Man Bad
No, I believe that the trends that began under Obama have continued under Trump, and that neither is personally responsible for the (continuing) improvement in the economy.
TRENDS...WHAT TRENDS?

Shovel ready jobs that weren’t shovel ready

Cash for clunkers, so people MIGHT buy
a car they couldn’t afford

Solyndra
Nope:
Jobs
fredgraph.png

Unemployment rate:
fredgraph.png

GDP:
fredgraph.png

Nothing major has changed direction or rate of change from Obama to Trump. Trends.

Notice how the unemployment went up after Obama signed the stimulus...

So tell us how did an anti bussiness president create jobs? (Remember he fiercely opposed thousands of jobs in South Carolina by Boeing)
LOLOL

You people are brain-dead. :cuckoo:

Yeah, it took 9 months to go from losing 800,000 jobs a month to gaining jobs.

trumpinherited-the-longest-streak-of-job-growth-on-record-400k-19641850.png

Lemme guess .... you voted for Bush, didn't ya? The president who gave us 800,000 jobs lost in a single month. And now you cry like a little girl because it took Obama 9 months to turn around the worst economy since the Great Depression.
FUCK YOU!
You’re the one who is brain dead!

Job gains under Obama COULD ONLY INCREASE
WHEN MILLIONS WHO LOST THEIR JOBS UNDER OBAMA
FOUND A JOB TO BEGIN WORKING AT AGAIN

LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY IDIOT

keepitreal, post: 22484450

No one in a right mind counts the economic conditions during the first six months of a presidency as the responsibility blame or credit for the incoming president.

No one.

You are an utter and complete moron.

Last edited:
keepitreal, post: 22476153
TRENDS...WHAT TRENDS?

The trend of unemployment going down and the trend of the stock market going up.
The trends of unemployment going down
and the stock market going up under Obama

COST TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO STAVE OFF
UNEMPLOYMENT GETTING ANY HIRE
AND THE STOCK MARKET FROM CRASHING

UNEMPLOYMENT COULD ONLY GO DOWN
AND THE STOCK MARKET COULD ONLY GO UP

STAVING OFF IS THE TREND
FOR THE REOCCURRING FCRISES
EVERY FUCKING 10 YEARS

WTF

keepitreal, post: 22484450

No one in a right mind counts the economic conditions during the first six months of a presidency as the responsibility blame or credit for the incoming president.

No one.

You are an utter and complete moron.
You’ve got to be kidding me

I’m the utter and complete moron?!

HAVE I DECLARED OBAMA DESERVES THE CREDIT
FOR THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CONDITIONS
TWO YEARS INTO THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

THAT OBAMA COULDN’T ACHIEVE IN 8 YEARS
WITH SHOVEL READY JOBS, CASH FOR CLUNKERS
SOLYNDRA AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS

keepitreal, post: 22486813
UNEMPLOYMENT COULD ONLY GO DOWN
AND THE STOCK MARKET COULD ONLY GO UP

That is false. Unemployment could have gone up to Great Depression levels. When that happens the stock market could have crashed to jumping out of windows levels like 1929.

Last edited:
keepitreal, post: 22487068,
HAVE I DECLARED OBAMA DESERVES THE CREDIT
FOR THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CONDITIONS
TWO YEARS INTO THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Nope - never said you did. But you did say millions of jobs were lost under Obama. That is a lie to count job losses the first six months of his presidency.

Those job losses are attributed to Bush’s Great Recession.

That’s what makes you a moron.

Forum List

Back