"US Invasion of Iraq was a Gift to Osama Bin Laden"

DeadCanDance

May 29, 2007
Confirming what other middle eastern experts have long said. OBL is laughing his ass off that Bush invaded Iraq.

Author claims US invasion of Iraq 'fulfilled Osama bin Laden's wish'

The only western journalist to interview al Qaeda's leader says the US invasion of Iraq "fulfilled Osama bin Laden's wish."

In a recent interview with Australian television, Al Quds editor Abdul Bari Atwan claimed that the terror leader had sought to draw US troops into a fight in the Middle East.

"He told me personally that he can't go and fight the Americans and their country. But if he manages to provoke them and bring them to the Middle East and to their Muslim worlds, where he can find them or fight them on his own turf, he will actually teach them a lesson," Atwan said. "It seems the invasion of Iraq fulfilled Osama bin Laden's wish. That's why the Americans are losing in Iraq."

Atwan said al Qaeda did not have any connection to Iraq before the US invasion, which destabilized the country and allowed for an influx of foreign fighters who have pledged loyalty to bin Laden's group.

(snip)……

Atwan said bin Laden hoped to get the US mired in a war in Somalia after al Qaeda shot down an American helicopter, killing 19 soldiers.

"He regretted that the Clinton Administration decided to pull out their troops from Somalia and run away," Atwan said. "He was so saddened by this. He thought they would stay there so he could fight them there. But for his bad luck, according to his definition, they left, and he was planning another provocation in order to drag them to Muslim soil.

"And it seems President Bush did not actually give him a lot of hard work to plan for this," Atwan continued. "Immediately after the bombardment of Afghanistan - which actually destroyed 85 per cent of Al Qaeda infrastructure, personnel, deprived them of a safe haven - after that huge success against Al Qaeda, President Bush made terrible mistakes when he sent his troop to invade Iraq, one of the most difficult countries to be invaded, to be occupied, the worst land for democracy, human rights. And we can see the outcome."

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Author_claims_US_invasion_of_Iraq_0824.html

Confirming what other middle eastern experts have long said. OBL is laughing his ass off that Bush invaded Iraq.

Really? I heard that he cried like a baby when al-Zarqawi, his "dear mujaded brother" and "prince of Al-Qaeda in Iraq" had his sorry ass bombed to a dead pitiful pulp in Iraq last year.

And we should believe propaganda because?

Because it conforms to and is consistent with what US intelligence agencies are reporting: that Al Qaeda is as strong as it was on September 10, 2001, and that your war has been the greatest recruiting poster for the jihaddist movement that OBL could ever have dared hoped for.

You've been wrong on virtually everything regarding Iraq for the last four years. So, its my word, and the word of the experts I post, who's word we'll be taking.

Those who have so slavishly supported the Bush administration and its policy in Iraq aren't wrong. After all, does anyone blame a parrot for mindlessly repeating any misinformation it hears?

THEN HE MUST OF FOUND IT F##ing hilarious when 'bush' brought down the towers and wtc7

9/11 Justice9/11 Justice. Google Video Monday April 9, 2007. Brief but carefully presented and supported criminal indictment of George Bush, Dick Cheney, Richard Myers, ...
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/090407Justice.htm - 29k

That's an interesting tactic, shift the focus from the foreign policy blunder of Iraq and introduce a whacko conspiracy theory about 9/11.

Didn't work.

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq then there could have been a better chance of getting bin Laden and his gangsters, instead it's opened up a huge recruiting centre for terrorists.

That's an interesting tactic, shift the focus from the foreign policy blunder of Iraq and introduce a whacko conspiracy theory about 9/11.

Didn't work.

whako is not questioning why did bush say he saw the first plane hit the tower? why did NORAD stand down ? why did rice lie about knowledge of airliners being crashed into the towers etc etc etc

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k -

Didn't work.
whako is not questioning why did bush say he saw the first plane hit the tower? why did NORAD stand down ? why did rice lie about knowledge of airliners being crashed into the towers etc etc etc
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k -

he said he saw maybe he meant he knew.....suddley a man you say is a moron is suddenly acurate and articulate

not responding is not standing down.....

she said she couldn't imagine someone actually doing it...

so these folks are all morons but were brilliant enough to pull this off....

make up your mind and learn to use the quote function

he said he saw maybe he meant he knew.....suddley a man you say is a moron is suddenly acurate and articulate

not responding is not standing down.....

she said she couldn't imagine someone actually doing it...

so these folks are all morons but were brilliant enough to pull this off....

make up your mind and learn to use the quote function

yeah Maaaybe... problem is to believe the official STORY requires so many mabey's and coincidence as to become highly improbable

yeah Maaaybe... problem is to believe the official STORY requires so many mabey's and coincidence as to become highly improbable

Actually in order to believe the conspiracy theories requires you to totally remove your brain from your head. None of them are complete, all assume things not in evidence, all assume a level of secrecy unheard of, a level of planning unmatched by any government much less ours. All require us to believe a man you keep calling stupid and ignorant to be so smart he planned executed and kept secret 4 hijackings ( or missile launches, or drones or which every theory you happen to believe) requiring in the one case 12 or more operatives willing to commit suicide for him or another pilots willing to fire missiles or pilot drones into aircraft and buildings full of people. It requires that thousands of people in the Towers failed on a daily basis to notice the work necassary to plant explosives and prepare the buildings for destruction. It requires us to believe that Bush planned and executed this in less than a year. Or that he knew ahead of time he would be President and somehow managed to get Government people to work with him BEFORE he was President.

The host of specific holes in each specific "theory" is large enough to drive a mac truck through.

www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k

so then to men and woman featured on this site have all had there brains removed ? ya ok

and I never said anyone was a moron. I said they are evil murderers

Okay, I'm keeping up.

The idea that 9/11 was cooked up by the Bush Administration is absolutely ridiculous. Now I have absolutely no proof for that. I can only say that to plan it without any information getting out would have required a very high level of secrecy. It would have been necessary for the central plotters to kill everyone connected with the plot except the central few. I don't remember the bodies of key administration people turning up in dumpsters. I don't even remember reading about a suspicious number of missing persons reports. That's all I need to know it's a ridiculous idea. I know there are a range of ideas that run the gambit from Made It Happen (MIHOP) to Let It Happen (LIHOP) but I can't for one moment give any credibility whatsoever to any of them.

frontline: the man who knew | PBSFBI Special Agent John O'Neill was the FBI's leading expert on Al Qaeda. But to people at FBI headquarters he was too much of a maverick and they stopped ...
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/ - 16k -

AlterNet: Was Paul Wellstone Murdered?www.alternet.org/story/14399/

Daughter of 9/11 Flight Pilot Is Found Dead After a Fire ...Daughter of 9/11 Flight Pilot Is Found Dead After a Fire ..... died under suspicious circumstances. (I just hope the coroner is not paid off or threatened ...
www.911blogger.com/node/4854 - 96k

IT IS YOUR BELIFE THAT IT WOULD TAKE THOUSANDS AND GROUPS OF PEOPLE CANT KEEP SECRETS BUT THESE ASSUMPTIONS ARE JUST THAT

On the 9/11 issue. I think there are many unanswered questions about it and we still havent had them answered, not sure if we ever will.

Personally, I have NO IDEA who is actually behind it. The FBI wont list it as one of Osama's crimes because they dont have enough evidence against him to do so. Yet everyone seems to take it as a fact.

I think its plausible that Osama and Al Quada did it, false flag operation is also plausible. No matter what you believe, it means it would take a small group of people at the very least to pull it off and whomever they are....they havent left enough evidence to give us a "guilty verdict".

We cant pretend that the US isnt capable, we have things like Operation Northwoods that tell us that the US does in fact see false flag operations as an option.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

Page 10 and 11 give some sad insight into what we are willing to do and considering what we have to gain in attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan, its just as plausible as Al quada doing it.

Al quada and Osama are also perfectly plausible for reasons I doubt I have to give supporting evidence for here...but if anyone believes that Al quada isnt capable or willing then I can offer supporting evidence for them as well.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

FBI site and no mention of 9/11 in his crimes specifically. That does indicate we dont have enough evidence against anyone or any group yet that would justify a conclusion.

We do have to question why we havent formally charged Osama Bin Laden so that evidence can be presented and get a clear and credible answer to this important question.

We also have to ask how plausible is it that we cant find this ONE most wanted man with such a powerful intelligence apparatus and such a powerful military. We cant find ONE person who would turn on him for the money and other goodies we are in position to offer and HAVE offered? How plausible is that even?

When it comes to plausiblity, we have to turn off all the daily rhetoric and try to bring it down to facts and evidence ONLY and I would LOVE to see that done and what answers that would bring. I just dont think it will ever happen.

One of the other reasons I'm not swayed by the MIHOP/LIHOP theories is - who in their right mind would kill themselves for George Bush? Now I'm not taking a pot shot at the prez so bear with me. A bunch of people got on those aircraft with the express intention of flying them into the most important symbols of the US. I think we're all agreed on that? We think (as Ruby pointed out, no proof yet because there hasn't been a court case) that they were AQ members. Now I feel much more comfortable thinking that a religious nutter imbued with a terrible hatred of America and the west would kill himself (and thousands of others) than I am with the idea that a bunch of people said "yes sir" when someone in the government said we want you to kill yourself. Toss into the mix the nutter thinks he's going to paradise and it makes it even more plausible.

One of the other reasons I'm not swayed by the MIHOP/LIHOP theories is - who in their right mind would kill themselves for George Bush? Now I'm not taking a pot shot at the prez so bear with me. A bunch of people got on those aircraft with the express intention of flying them into the most important symbols of the US. I think we're all agreed on that? We think (as Ruby pointed out, no proof yet because there hasn't been a court case) that they were AQ members. Now I feel much more comfortable thinking that a religious nutter imbued with a terrible hatred of America and the west would kill himself (and thousands of others) than I am with the idea that a bunch of people said "yes sir" when someone in the government said we want you to kill yourself. Toss into the mix the nutter thinks he's going to paradise and it makes it even more plausible.

Well then there is the whole " Osama" admitted he planned it and ordered it part.

Well then there is the whole " Osama" admitted he planned it and ordered it part.

That helps. But then I suppose someone is going to come along and say he'd be happy to take credit for someone else's work. There's just no pleasing some folks. I don't suppose bin Laden will ever face a court for it but until I see some absolutely compelling evidence to the contrary, he is the number one suspect.

IF the US govt (parts of it anyway) were behind it, I dont think they would have the people executing it KNOW the truth on who they were working for. If we take a look at how false flag operations work, one method would be to secretly fund a group who is your enemy lead by someone is more of a double agent (inflitrated by your own agent). Then you leave an enviroment that has the holes in it for "their plan" to work. Keep in mind that the US was very involved in training the islamic warriors in Afghanistan against the USSR and we trained and encouraged "jihad" against them. We helped fund and back many groups who later merged to form the taliban. We arent a stranger to backing such groups covertly or overtly.

I am not saying this IS the case because there is no evidence to suggest it is. It is only one plausible theory.

My only problem is that there are too many unanswered questions so my personal verdict at this point is that we honestly DONT know for sure who is behind it. I do think Al Quada is a number 1 suspect and legitimately so.

If a group claiming responsiblity were all that was needed to confirm they were behind it, then the FBI could go forward and list it in his crimes and we could file formal charges and get a formal conviction. Its not enough, but it is enough to hold them as the number 1 suspect and to track down information that will help lead to hard evidence and give us credible conclusions.

We also have a problem because initially Osama bin laden denied having any involvement and then later took responsiblity. Is he using the attacks as an oppurtunity for himself possibly? Its really hard to know without EVIDENCE, which we seem to lack right now.

Forum List

Back