US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, I Apologize

Pelosi is the most powerful Speaker in a long time. Not sure how people can say she is a disgusting human being.

She can take it and continue on to the next thing but it's hard to believe that people who thought Hastart was even slightly good at the job can say these things with a straight face.
Pelosi is powerful alright...just like Richard Daley, the most corrupt political machine/crime boss in the history of Illinois...Barack's mentor.

Neither Barack Hussein Obama nor Nancy Pelosi are worth holding in high regard. They are damn near ruining this country. It will be a blessing if they are both short termers. Get them out of office....today!!!

It has nothing to do with the fact that she claims to be a woman. She's a goddamned spoiled brat politician that thinks turning off, the microphone, turning out the lights, locking the Republicans out of lawmaking meetings and such utter bullshit constitutes being a good Speaker. Pelosi is a total piece of shit and a liar...just like her power-mad idol, Barack Hussein Obama. Both of them need to go.

easily,, Pelosi is a disgusting human being, so is obama,
Obama is a silver tongued snake. Pelosi is just one of his followers. She's a proud member of the ruling elite and you will do as she says.

It will take the Supreme Court to save us from their unconstitutional take over of our freedoms. I believe there are 37 states already drafting their own laws to opt out of Obama care. I wonder where this effort will lead.

Let them draft away. This bill is law, if they don't wish to benefit in any way from healthcare reform, let them try to decline participating. You rabid Repubs are not going to take anything away from the rest of the hardworking Americans.

The bill is not unconstitutional.
That is yet to be determined.

I am not a Repub.

Then again, I'm not a fucking Marxist either.

Pelosi is powerful alright...just like Richard Daley, the most corrupt political machine/crime boss in the history of Illinois...Barack's mentor.

Neither Barack Hussein Obama nor Nancy Pelosi are worth holding in high regard. They are damn near ruining this country. It will be a blessing if they are both short termers. Get them out of office....today!!!

It has nothing to do with the fact that she claims to be a woman. She's a goddamned spoiled brat politician that thinks turning off, the microphone, turning out the lights, locking the Republicans out of lawmaking meetings and such utter bullshit constitutes being a good Speaker. Pelosi is a total piece of shit and a liar...just like her power-mad idol, Barack Hussein Obama. Both of them need to go.

Obama is a silver tongued snake. Pelosi is just one of his followers. She's a proud member of the ruling elite and you will do as she says.

It will take the Supreme Court to save us from their unconstitutional take over of our freedoms. I believe there are 37 states already drafting their own laws to opt out of Obama care. I wonder where this effort will lead.

Let them draft away. This bill is law, if they don't wish to benefit in any way from healthcare reform, let them try to decline participating. You rabid Repubs are not going to take anything away from the rest of the hardworking Americans.

no but you are going to steal 960 billion from the seniors, too bad you don't have the class we do..we never took shit from nobody, we earned our own.
Obama is stealing from yet to be born children to increase the control of government over their lives. What does it matter to him? Nothing! He is of the ruling elite. He writes executive orders to mold laws the way he wants them regardless of the will of the people.

There will be a price to pay for such arrogance and usurping of unconstitutional powers.

Pelosi is the most powerful Speaker in a long time. Not sure how people can say she is a disgusting human being.

She can take it and continue on to the next thing but it's hard to believe that people who thought Hastart was even slightly good at the job can say these things with a straight face.

And you need to learn to how to properly punctuate and capitalize. Even trolls should have some standards. Look at me, for example. Trolling, but in style! :)

By the by, calling anyone a disgusting human being without even knowing them personally or without any proof of them committing any 'despicable crime' is a bit of an exaggeration and I will venture a guess ... it's because y'all got your asses hurt by this bill winning and by Mrs. Pelosi's success.

She may not be an ideal human being, neither are we (you or me), but at least the woman knows how to do her job and do it well. I think she deserves at least an ounce of respect -even from partisan hacks such as yourself (et al.)

That is yet to be determined.

I am not a Repub.

Then again, I'm not a fucking Marxist either.

no but you are going to steal 960 billion from the seniors, too bad you don't have the class we do..we never took shit from nobody, we earned our own.
Obama is stealing from yet to be born children to increase the control of government over their lives. What does it matter to him? Nothing! He is of the ruling elite. He writes executive orders to mold laws the way he wants them regardless of the will of the people.

There will be a price to pay for such arrogance and usurping of unconstitutional powers.

Ah, go fuck yourself with this melodramatic bullshit! 'Stealing from yet to be born children.' Oh the horror!

What the fuck are you talking about? Taxes that you pay to the government do not only pay for salaries of politicians, Israel's security, etc., but also for your motherfucking roads, public education, public parks, etc. and so on! Don't you want the 'yet to be born' to have all that as well? Sometimes I have the feeling that you Americans really have no motherfucking clue as to what TAXES actually do!

It's so ingrained in your 'culture' and 'mentality' to always and endlessly complain about taxes that you completely lost the sight of what TAXES are actually MEANT to do! For fucks sake, get a motherfucking clue! It's getting really fucking boring.

[/overly excited rant]

:eusa_silenced:

They aren't stealing anything, Your Craziness, they passed a sweeping reform bill which we sorely needed.

I don't know who the "we" is in your claim but as for class, the only thing I know is what I see here, Willow. You really haven't demonstrated that much class.

They aren't stealing anything, Your Craziness, they passed a sweeping reform bill which we sorely needed.

I don't know who the "we" is in your claim but as for class, the only thing I know is what I see here, Willow. You really haven't demonstrated that much class.

they are stealing 960 billion dollars from medicare, medicare is insurance for seniors, why you are too stupid to see that is beyond me. you just want a free something, anything for nothing you have no class what so ever zero.

Why do strong women or even women's rights cause such backlash among conservatives? Is it they want women back in the kitchen or what exactly?

Nancy deserves great praise for doing something that was tough, complicated and controversial. Bravo! America steps forward again.

"When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her." Adrienne Rich

It's a very base and raw emotion, fear. They feel threatened when a woman gets powerful.

I don't know.

I'm starting to think it's the way they were raised. :eusa_whistle:

Show me where in the constitution it allows the government to force you to purchase anything. Thenn you may have a valid point, but until then STFU.

And you need to learn to how to properly punctuate and capitalize. Even trolls should have some standards. Look at me, for example. Trolling, but in style! :)

By the by, calling anyone a disgusting human being without even knowing them personally or without any proof of them committing any 'despicable crime' is a bit of an exaggeration and I will venture a guess ... it's because y'all got your asses hurt by this bill winning and by Mrs. Pelosi's success.

She may not be an ideal human being, neither are we (you or me), but at least the woman knows how to do her job and do it well. I think she deserves at least an ounce of respect -even from partisan hacks such as yourself (et al.)

That's some funny shit there!!! There is no way you were being serious! And you did all witha straight face.

Three women absolutely give me an instant GAG REFLEX. They are, in my opinion, just plain nasty......but being nasty disgusting human being makes a lot of money doesn't it.

I need to drool more and grab my crotch and spit, like one of them did during the national anthem, then someone might give me a reality show.

Rosanne Barr

Rosie O'Donnell

Nancy Pelosi

:lol:

Why do strong women or even women's rights cause such backlash among conservatives? Is it they want women back in the kitchen or what exactly?

Nancy deserves great praise for doing something that was tough, complicated and controversial. Bravo! America steps forward again.

"When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her." Adrienne Rich

Yeah, Dems have a healthy, respectful disagreement with Sarah Palin, fucking retard

Sarah who?

Three women absolutely give me an instant GAG REFLEX. They are, in my opinion, just plain nasty......but being nasty disgusting human being makes a lot of money doesn't it.

I need to drool more and grab my crotch and spit, like one of them did during the national anthem, then someone might give me a reality show.

Rosanne Barr

Rosie O'Donnell

Nancy Pelosi

I guess it goes back to how you were raised.

:eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

I apologize for having so little faith in you when you fought the good fight. It must have been a lonely road during the battles, but thank you, thank you, thank you.

Pelosi emerges as powerhouse in D.C. - CNN.com
Princeton, New Jersey (CNN) -- The passage of health care will certainly rank as one of the major political achievements of recent decades.

She "kept the steel in the President's back," Democrat Rep. Anna Eshoo told Politico. Finally, in the past week she displayed the kind of vote-gathering skills that have been displayed by legendary figures such as Speaker Sam Rayburn of Texas.

From the start of Obama's presidency, Pelosi has argued that Democrats should focus on maintaining partisan unity rather than on achieving bipartisan coalitions. She has implored her colleagues to act with confidence rather than out of fear. Her goal has always been to find ways to keep Democrats together rather than bringing Republicans on board.

In an era where partisan polarization makes true bipartisanship impossible, this is the most effective and realistic approach for Democrats.

Her philosophy echoes the beliefs of another powerful leader who said: "Show me a nation without partisanship, and I'll show you a tyranny. For all its faults, it is partisanship, based on core principles, that clarifies our debates, that prevents one party from straying too far from the mainstream and that constantly refreshes our politics with new ideas and new leaders." That was from a farewell statement by Republican Majority Leader Tom DeLay.

you ...GOTTA BE KIDING ME.....

ill say it with a straight face Sarah....Pelosi is a disgusting Human Being....and i have been saying this about her since the late 80's when i first heard of her.....she is a power hungry individuale who can care less about whats right or wrong....its all about what SHE wants....always has always will.....and i do not trust her ....AT ALL.....and no i did not think tubby Hastart was any thing worth talking about....

you would say that....look where your head is buried....

this shows me you know jack shit about this woman....i have witnessed this beast for the last 20 years....all that has been accomplished is the Country has just become further divided...if that is a great thing then go ahead and party.....but she could care less....she got what she wanted.....

And blacks back on the plantation, hispanics back to the south pole, native americans banging their white masters, gays in the closet, and the south rising again.

Any gross stereotypes I missed?

Ah, go fuck yourself with this melodramatic bullshit! 'Stealing from yet to be born children.' Oh the horror!

What the fuck are you talking about? Taxes that you pay to the government do not only pay for salaries of politicians, Israel's security, etc., but also for your motherfucking roads, public education, public parks, etc. and so on! Don't you want the 'yet to be born' to have all that as well? Sometimes I have the feeling that you Americans really have no motherfucking clue as to what TAXES actually do!

It's so ingrained in your 'culture' and 'mentality' to always and endlessly complain about taxes that you completely lost the sight of what TAXES are actually MEANT to do! For fucks sake, get a motherfucking clue! It's getting really fucking boring.
And I get the feeling you don't know how to balance a checkbook.

I apologize for having so little faith in you when you fought the good fight. It must have been a lonely road during the battles, but thank you, thank you, thank you.

Pelosi emerges as powerhouse in D.C. - CNN.com
Princeton, New Jersey (CNN) -- The passage of health care will certainly rank as one of the major political achievements of recent decades.

She "kept the steel in the President's back," Democrat Rep. Anna Eshoo told Politico. Finally, in the past week she displayed the kind of vote-gathering skills that have been displayed by legendary figures such as Speaker Sam Rayburn of Texas.

From the start of Obama's presidency, Pelosi has argued that Democrats should focus on maintaining partisan unity rather than on achieving bipartisan coalitions. She has implored her colleagues to act with confidence rather than out of fear. Her goal has always been to find ways to keep Democrats together rather than bringing Republicans on board.

In an era where partisan polarization makes true bipartisanship impossible, this is the most effective and realistic approach for Democrats.

Her philosophy echoes the beliefs of another powerful leader who said: "Show me a nation without partisanship, and I'll show you a tyranny. For all its faults, it is partisanship, based on core principles, that clarifies our debates, that prevents one party from straying too far from the mainstream and that constantly refreshes our politics with new ideas and new leaders." That was from a farewell statement by Republican Majority Leader Tom DeLay.

you ...GOTTA BE KIDING ME.....

Not at all. Most of my adult life has been spent waiting for Congress and a President with balls enough to tackle health care. I don't care that I never voted for Obama or Pelosi.

They are profiles in courage if they pull this off---what with all the lunatics screaming for blood.

:cool:

Forum List

Back