US forces launch raid in Syria

Look at your screen name...No Nukes..... for a guy that voted for a clown who has us closer to a war with a nuclear power than we have been in my lifetime...you can't make shit like that up....of course ISIS is a threat...to themselves...they do not have the pull they use to have at least not until we started killing Muslim children...now I'm sure recruitment is going to go up....and all while our southern border is wide open for terrorist to walk on in.....

You tards are amazing to watch...joining hands with NeoCon war hawks....boy how tables turn...who did you think you were voting for when you voted for Joe Biden?....
You have no idea how many cells ISIS might have in the USA.

That was when it benefitted both the " SEASONAL " workers and America. They got paid 5 times what they were making at home then went back to their own homeland and lived better lives.
Now they come with family and get on benefits off American tax payers.

Now the scam is to get on of their parents over here, then send in the kids by themselves, and then they can claim to have relatives here and release the kids to them. Works pretty good for the criminals.

I enjoy being right and thinking for myself which you are opposite from....
Of course you think you are right. Everyone does, even crazy people who just make stuff up and lie, like you.

What you did was just pounce on an opinion whole being utterly ignorant of any of this. You even presented falsehoods as the reason for your opinion.

The falsehoofs have been corrected.

Yet you double down anyway. Because you don't know any other way to act. And also because your opinions do not stem from assessment of the facts anyway.

It’s been wide open for the last four years.
Yet plenty of arrests and deportations. Why weren't we whining about the border 50 years ago? 100 years ago?

Because we welcomed immgration, then. Now we make it hard and are a nation collectively terrified of brown people, even children.

What an embarrassing shithole this country can be sometimes....

The issue with the southern border is that there is an issue with illegal migration. But the US doesn't seem to want to solve the problem. The best solution would be helping Mexico to get richer and get rid of its drug problem.
I hear Charlie Sheen and Kieth Richards are available as consultants for them

What's the difference between ISIS and The Democrat Party?

The one wants females uneducated and docile.
The other wants education replaced by indoctrination.

Oh, I see......

The Democrats are the ones taking pride in their gender politic.
But, then, so does the other.

See, proud equals!

Of course you think you are right. Everyone does, even crazy people who just make stuff up and lie, like you.

What you did was just pounce on an opinion whole being utterly ignorant of any of this. You even presented falsehoods as the reason for your opinion.

The falsehoofs have been corrected.

Yet you double down anyway. Because you don't know any other way to act. And also because your opinions do not stem from assessment of the facts anyway.
Go back into your history of posts...you sound just like the people on MSNBC...you are duped...they are always eventually shown to be wrong and so are you....

It’s been wide open for the last four years.
That's not true at all...the measures and agreements with Mexico that Trump made and enforced reduced illegal crossings by half of what it was under Obama and Biden...now it's out of total control...people mostly men are making their way here from over 150 different countries...to be Okay with that is pure insanity....
Russian men are showing up on the list of the detained and released is large numbers just recently...
And just in time for Joe to play Commander and Chief and send troops to confront Russia...wake up please...when the USA is second fiddle the world will suffer the consequences....

Last edited:
That's not true at all...the measures and agreements with Mexico that Trump made and enforced reduced illegal crossings by half of what it was under Obama and Biden...now it's out of total control...people mostly men are making their way here from over 150 different countries...to be Okay with that is pure insanity....
Russian men are showing up on the list of the detained and released is large numbers just recently...
And just in time for Joe to play Commander and Chief and send troops to confront Russia...wake up please...when the USA is second fiddle the world will suffer the consequences....
Trump also took better care of the US/Canadian border....just ask US (WI) dairy farmers for one. The current administration has demonstrated that it cares little to nada about the border. This will play out well for right shift, but not soon enough.

Trump also took better care of the US/Canadian border....just ask US (WI) dairy farmers for one. The current administration has demonstrated that it cares little to nada about the border. This will play out well for right shift, but not soon enough.
Trump was America first and that's why the entrenched lifetime politicians and corporate media hated him so much...

I assume many since our southern border has been wide open all year...

Ummm, no it hasn't been.
Prove it. Explain yourself.
Offer us credible authoritative sourcing.

In my humble opinion, the poster' assertion above about an 'open border' is a silly partisan trope.

If he can prove it has been "wide open"......well, now is his opportunity to do so.
Batter up.

Ummm, no it hasn't been.
Prove it. Explain yourself.
Offer us credible authoritative sourcing.

In my humble opinion, the poster' assertion above about an 'open border' is a silly partisan trope.

If he can prove it has been "wide open"......well, now is his opportunity to do so.
Batter up.
You must be kidding?....look up the numbers for yourself....are you libs really this misinformed?....that is really scary....

You must be kidding?....look up the numbers for yourself..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, good poster Rambunctious, I ain't....nor is my avatar.....gonna 'look it up'.

WE didn't assert it.
We didn't claim it.
You did.

So either you don't really know, or you are faking it for some reason, or what you think you know ain't so, or you are fibbing for some reason.

But whatever it is, it comes down to this, amigo, saddle up and show the forum that your little pony has some trot in him.

In other words, ...Giddyap! And prove what you say.

Lest folks here think you are a fake and a phony.

No disrespect intended.

Forum List

Back