US forces launch raid in Syria

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is a pity that innocent children had to die.

It certainly appears that U.S. forces warned and pleaded with inhabitants of the building to come out or the building would be destroyed.
The people on the ground floor and some children from the second floor.. two adults and 10 childen I have read.....emerged and were isolated by US forces.
And then the 3rd floor exploded.

Pity about the innocent children of the terrorist. Why did he need to kill his own children, like Baghdadi did?
Seems a pity to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From today's Washington Post:
"Other videos captured the sound of someone speaking in Arabic over a loudspeaker, telling children in the house to come out. “The area is surrounded by land and air,” the person can be heard saying. “The children are without blame. If there are children, they should come to me.”

"...Biden directed the senior defense officials to take every precaution to avoid civilian casualties. That was particularly challenging, the officials said, because Qurayshi lived on the third floor of a building in a residential area with “unwitting” civilians below him who were unaware of his identity.

Early in the raid, the officials said, a woman, a man and several children safely vacated the first floor of the building when U.S. troops called out to them.

Qurayshi detonated a bomb on the third floor while U.S. troops were still outside, killing himself and his family in similar fashion to the previous leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who killed himself and his family during a 2019 raid by U.S. troops, the officials said.
--------------------------------------------------------------

As long as we are discussing this guy who willfully and gruesomely killed his own children it seems fitting to discuss his resume'. He was, so it is reported, the architect of the genocide of the Yazidis. And the engineer, if you could call it that, of the trafficking of Yazidi women and girls as sex slaves.

For anyone interested in the ordeal of the Yazidi's and those women I would recommend reading (or listening to, as I did) the book, "The Last Girl", by Nadia Murad. Murad won the Nobel Peace Prize for her account and her activism in revealing of the genocide, the raping, and the slavery.
It is a gripping story. I was absorbed in it as I drove back and forth each day to the farm.

By the way, as a personal aside of my own: One of the 'aha moments' for me in listening to Murad's account was a better understanding, I think, of how the Jewish genocide by Nazis was accomplished in part.

I mean by that, I always was somewhat puzzled on how the Jews in a Warsaw, or a Vienna, or any number of other communities would willingly climb into a lorrie, or train car after they had already heard rumors of dire even fatal treatment.

Well, Murad gave me a key to understanding that.

And it was...."Hope".

Hope..... that if they cooperated and got in that truck their brothers would not be taken out behind the school and shot.
Hope ...... that if they cooperated their mother would be safely put on the next lorrie.
Hope ..... that if they were able to stick together as a family they could manage the future.
Hope.....that what the ISIS fighters were telling them was true. That they would be safe and going to a more comfortable place.

"Hope" was the key the Nazi's used to control the assembled Jews.
"Hope" was the key ISIS used to control the assembled Yazidis.

Now I understood better.
So, I highly recommend Murad's book, ...."The Last Girl".
My question which has gone unanswered by the Biden administration is....What was the rush?...is this just another blunder by Joe and that moron Milley?...so far no answer from any of them...the guy can't stay in his home forever...wait him out...watch him and strike when the children and noncombatants aren't around him....this was a photo Op for a failing president...and it makes me sick and angry for what it will do to our reputation in the world....
We are quickly becoming the bad guy.....the bully....and we will pay a price for that...

We've had legal and illegal immigration on the Southern Border for as long as there has been a Southern Border. During that time, we've created the greatest civilization the planet has ever seen.

It doesn't seem to be that much of an problem. And if one were to look at the polls before the blob came on the scene and blew the dog whistle most Americans listed it in the low single digits as the most important problem facing the nation.

But since it is a way to fire up the xenophobes on the right...you'll never stop hearing them gin up the "crisis".

That was when it benefitted both the " SEASONAL " workers and America. They got paid 5 times what they were making at home then went back to their own homeland and lived better lives.
Now they come with family and get on benefits off American tax payers.

My question which has gone unanswered by the Biden administration is....What was the rush?...is this just another blunder by Joe and that moron Milley?.
Your question has gone unanswered?
Really?
Who did you send it to? Who did you ask?
And, would you share with the forum a copy of your 'ask'?

The accounts I read today....from NYT and WaPo....is that authorities had tracked this guy to this spot in October. And then went through a vetting process, preparation phase, and a decision phase. With the ever present thought that these guys and their homes have a 'Use By' date. He could de-camp again and they'd have to search Syria for him again.
The decision was finally made on Tuesday of this week. And then it happened.

• Not to be dismissed, minimized, or ignored: The guy was given an opportunity to come out with hands up and keep his family....and others.... safe.
  • Not to be dismissed, minimized, or ignored: The guy killed his own wife and kids. U.S. commandos did not.
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------
I did not know that.
That they would immigrate to America and then live off government furnished benefits.
How do you know that?

And, can you flesh out your assertion? Give us some details of how this is done, which jurisdiction, and how do they qualify? How much money do they get, etc.
In short, there has got to be more to it than sneaking across the border and showing up at the 'benefits' office on Monday morning.

So, teach us good poster 'whosit'. Share with the forum what you know about this.

Looks like the Trumpletons all found other threads, once they heard it went down the same way as the Trump era raid on Al-Baghdadi.

Faux outrage dissipates easily.

Well gee whiz, Obama got to kill a terrorist, Trump got to kill a terrorist now It's Joey's turn, it's only fair that he gets to play 'pick a terrorist to kill' so he can play POTUS.

Last edited:
Your question has gone unanswered?
Really?
Who did you send it to? Who did you ask?
And, would you share with the forum a copy of your 'ask'?

The accounts I read today....from NYT and WaPo....is that authorities had tracked this guy to this spot in October. And then went through a vetting process, preparation phase, and a decision phase. With the ever present thought that these guys and their homes have a 'Use By' date. He could de-camp again and they'd have to search Syria for him again.
The decision was finally made on Tuesday of this week. And then it happened.

• Not to be dismissed, minimized, or ignored: The guy was given an opportunity to come out with hands up and keep his family....and others.... safe.
  • Not to be dismissed, minimized, or ignored: The guy killed his own wife and kids. U.S. commandos did not.
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't ask anyone but an answer to that question would be helpful...there is a reason why swat won't move on a home to perform an arrest while children are present unless the children are in danger...it was poorly planned and carried out...we even had to leave a chopper behind....
I would presume an attack on Americans was imminent for them to disregard noncombatants especially children like they did and we deserve to know what that was....
If Trump had done this people would be calling for his head....and Biden's impatients has killed kids before just months ago...

This is why I call him photo op Joe.....

I didn't ask anyone but an answer to that question would be helpful...there is a reason why swat won't move on a home to perform an arrest while children are present unless the children are in danger...it was poorly planned and carried out...we even had to leave a chopper behind....
I would presume an attack on Americans was imminent for them to disregard noncombatants especially children like they did and we deserve to know what that was....
If Trump had done this people would be calling for his head....and Biden's impatients has killed kids before just months ago...

This is why I call him photo op Joe.....
Allow me:

The evil asshole killed his own children.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

Allow me:

The evil asshole killed his own children.

Hope that clears it up for ya.
Why?...why did it have to be on that day?...when kids were present...was there an imminent attack....this was for Joe's photo op to try and salvage his poll numbers and you fucking know it....

Why?...why did it have to be on that day?...when kids were present...was there an imminent attack....this was for Joe's photo op to try and salvage his poll numbers and you fucking know it....
He never left the compound. He kept children as human shields. There were always kids present. The entire point of a risky raid over a bombing was to save lives, which they did. But the evil asshole decided to murder his own children. Like Al-Baghdadi did.

He never left the compound. He kept children as human shields. There were always kids present. The entire point of a risky raid over a bombing was to save lives, which they did. But the evil asshole decided to murder his own children. Like Al-Baghdadi did.
BOTCHED RAID no other way to say it....

That was when it benefitted both the " SEASONAL " workers and America. They got paid 5 times what they were making at home then went back to their own homeland and lived better lives.

And you're under the impression that these people don't pay taxes?

This might be the single most ignorant thing anyone has ever posted on this forum...Congrats.

That it came from a Nazi is no shocker

So how many 'hard working criminal illegal aliens' do you have living with you? How many do you sponsor? Or is that ' Somebody Else's Job N Stuff'? Or or you just another big noise who wouldn't be caught dead practicing what you preach, like every other commie gimp?

Biden is perhaps the greatest military leader this nation has ever had.

We are lucky to have him, and we have 81 million voters to thank for this POTUS.

Each and every one of the 81 million people who voted for Biden(81 million voters, 1 person, 1 vote and this was the most secure election in the history of elections) I would like to personally thank.

We are where we are as a nation today because of 81 million TRUE PATRIOTS.
I don't think you ducked, you hit your head on the funny beam.

I'm centre Right UK and believe every terrorist should be shot or bombed or both. And unfortunately, the cowards mix in with innocent people who unfortunately end up in the collateral damage.

And I reckon Sleepy Joe hadn't a fucking clue what's gone on.

Forum List

Back