US forces launch raid in Syria

Who knew Mexicans built this country 😄

The FACT is, this country became multicultural after 1965 and has been in a downward spiral ever since

The country was multicultural before anyone that looks like you got here. It's been in a downward spiral ever since.

The issue with the southern border is that there is an issue with illegal migration. But the US doesn't seem to want to solve the problem. The best solution would be helping Mexico to get richer and get rid of its drug problem.
Oh...okay. :rolleyes:
We'll just change the very nature of the corrupt Narco-State of Mexico. Somehow.

And that will change everything and illegals will want to stay home and that problem will be over.

And what do you want to do with your other two wishes?

You're a liar. The ISIS coward blew himself up as special forces were closing in. He killed his own wife and children.

The scary thing is you trumphumpers not only support Russia over your own country, now you support ISIS over your own country.

I would have no problem with Biden using special forces or drones to take out you traitors. The sooner the better, and in large numbers.
They knew who was in the house dummy...another time could have been chosen to keep from killing the children...there was no Immedient need to kill him except for a desperate Biden Photo op....so fuck off...

Sure dude.

How short of an attention span do you guys have?

TFG reduced the rules of engagement that lead to more civilian deaths that you guys all of the sudden care about. Make up your minds about whether you want to bomb them out of existence or not but stop changing your minds based on who is in the Whitehouse.
This was a photo Op dummy for photo op Joe....

They knew who was in the house dummy...another time could have been chosen to keep from killing the children...there was no Immedient need to kill him except for a desperate Biden Photo op....so fuck off...
You're embarrassing yourself. These guys always have human shields, and they move around a lot.

That’s a good scientific answer.

What my statement said was that if this really were a debilitating crisis as some would have you believe…we wouldn’t be the most advanced , richest, most powerful nation ever created.

And, oh yeah…by the way…the border isn’t “wide open” as the OP says.

Well, "wide open" is a relative term based on what borders are, rather than "wide open" like a door.

And the view of the US as the "most advanced, richest, most powerful nation ever created" is a bit of a myth.

Oh...okay. :rolleyes:
We'll just change the very nature of the corrupt Narco-State of Mexico. Somehow.

And that will change everything and illegals will want to stay home and that problem will be over.

And what do you want to do with your other two wishes?

Like the very nature of Nazi Germany wasn't changed? Or Japan?

Yeah, can't be done.

Do you call a million illegals sneaking in every year secure?
I don't think I ever said it was "very secure". What I did say was that the immigration we've had for decades isn't that much of a problem given that we've become the greatest nation on earth--ever--and never had a wall, gun turrets, flaming tar pits, roving mirauders, vigilantes etc... keeping out the hated brown people.

Few (if any) cared about immigration. If you were to poll your own board there, head-mod, from before the blob came on the scene and look at the topics posted...you'd find not many about Immigration.

Here is a link to the Gallup Organization from July 2016... (you won't look at).

Basically proving what I just said:

1643935817057.png

It wasn't that big a deal 7 years ago. 3%.

It isn't that big a deal now despite the mouth-breathers you see on the board.

The simple fact is that they just don't like brown people. That is the start of it...and that is the end of it. It has nothing to do with the economy, entitlements, crime, or the "threat" to our culture--the same culture they want to trash and start their own nation by the way....they just don't like anyone who doesn't look like them or sound like them.

Period. Full Stop.

Like the very nature of Nazi Germany wasn't changed? Or Japan?

Yeah, can't be done.
Germany and Japan had to go through a decimating war before they changed their ways.

Did you happen to read about it? When do you suggest we start bombing Mexico City?
Jackass! Imbecilic dumb shit!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back