US destroyer collides with merchant ship near Singapore

just my commonsense theory that the USA has to be the best and strongest military in the world . Without the best military in the world the USA is weak like everyone else . Previous Generations of Americans understood that the USA Military and secure borders has to be number 1 concerns . ------------------- AS EXAMPLE , look at how the 'norks' just backed down a few days ago . Problem is that both the 'nork' and mrobamas muslim friends in 'iran' are going to keep pushing and are going to have to be dealt with .

Fubars and snafus happen, if not they wouldn't hang up a posters of Murphy's Law..That doesn't mean disciplinary action won't occur..
Yep. This will ruin careers for sure.
The last wreck cause the commander to lose his ship and several sailors disciplined, they were not doing their duty....Those are guys we would pass by and yell out"get a job"..

Fubars and snafus happen, if not they wouldn't hang up a posters of Murphy's Law..That doesn't mean disciplinary action won't occur..
--------------------------------------------------------------- they should be hung , 4th time in a year .

Yep. This will ruin careers for sure.
The last wreck cause the commander to lose his ship and several sailors disciplined, they were not doing their duty....Those are guys we would pass by and yell out"get a job"..
-------------------------------------------- they have the Nations Security in their hands .

it was steering failure

The USS John McCain suffered a steering malfunction when it collided with an oil tanker near Singapore on Monday, according to a US Navy official who spoke to CNN.

source

i know nothing about it but i heard that reason or excuse . Also heard that ship of this sort have backup steering provisions . [i don't know but that makes sense to me] . That being said , if steering failure is true why was the Commander or main man fired NVet ??

and , just a comment and i don't know if it matters but one poster points out earlier in this thread that the USA Navy Ship was rammed by the commercial ship rather than the Navy ship hitting the freighter NVet .

i know nothing about it but i heard that reason or excuse . Also heard that ship of this sort have backup steering provisions . [i don't know but that makes sense to me] . That being said , if steering failure is true why was the Commander or main man fired NVet ??

because of this and the other 3 incidents. loss of confidence

because of this and the other 3 incidents. loss of confidence
-------------------------------------------------- thankyou , makes sense . I wonder if this Fleet Commander was a 'mrobama' boy NVet .

Forum List

Back