Us conservatives need to admit, but

The litany of democrats declaring that Saddam had WMDs is a matter of record....You're not so stupid to not know this.

So, eliminating stupidity, you're being a flat out dishonest partisan hack.

Sorry I made the mistake of giving you credit for having a shred of integrity...Won't happen again.

The litany of democrats declaring that Saddam had WMDs is a matter of record....You're not so stupid to not know this.

So, eliminating stupidity, you're being a flat out dishonest partisan hack.

Sorry I made the mistake of giving you credit for having a shred of integrity...Won't happen again.

Yeah that was when Congress members were under the impression that the CIA was a honest broker regardless of presidential decree. I hope they won't make that mistake again; regardless of which party is in the Oval Office.

Eliminating stupidity, you're flat out dishonest if you think that wasn't done. Ask Colin Powell if you don't believe me.

Anyway, WMDs were never found in Iraq.

JRK..you want to respond...what's stopping you?

I feel like the Emperor in Return of the Jedi....

Take your keyboard, strike me down and your conversion will be complete.

Right...They got fooled then, but can be completely trusted now, as they continue the policies that they "inherited".

Like I said....Won't make the mistake again...You're a shameless party tool hack.

Well we're out of Iraq so you're mis-informed sadly.
I belong to no political party so my "hackdom" cannot take place.

You're 0-2 loser.

We're "out of Iraq" in the same way that we're "out of" Germany, Japan, Korea, etcetera.

You're an intellectual fraud.

Fuck off.

We're out of Iraq. No WMDs were found there.

Have a good night knowing you've lost yet another argument. JRK needs a better mouthpiece.

PS: Romney is losing too.

worry about grammar
not the 5000 dollars I will lose when GWB tax cuts expire
Never give up
The Main stream media as well as the millions who think we are okay looks to re elect BHO

From 1994 through 2006 the GOP congress ran this country like a swiss watch
GWB was handed 9-11, Enron and the 100s of enrons that the Media ignored
A recession
yet deficits were minimal until the 1st democratic budget
Jobs have been many from RR tax cuts of the 80s, until the GOP lost the congress in 07 and GWB became lame duck

Millions are leaving the work force, they have no hope
real UE well over 14%
deficits in the trillions

That is what the main stream media ignores
B Franklin stated "When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic."

this is what we have today. Romney stated the truth, the media will not rest until election day with that truth

Do not ever give up, its only our freedom and wealth that BHO wants
Freedom from the ability to prosper
to have hope, that is not in the form of a handout

4 more years of this? get ready
it is coming

When Obama leaves office in 2017 and everything in the Nation is fine and dandy, will you return to this thread and admit you were wrong?

The odds of everything in the nation being fine and dandy in 2017, if Obama is reelected, is so slim as to be non existant. You are either so far out in the ether that you are oblivious to reality, or you just refuse to see what is right before your face.

Obama is an arrogant, incompetent ass, who loves to be the President, but has no desire to do the hard work that the presidency requires. He has spent the last three and a half years partying and campaigning, and avoiding the hard decisions necessary to fix the economy. Yet, you somehow figure he will be different in a second term? Are you still dopey from that hope and change nonsense?

If the incompetence and lying surrounding the attack on our consulate hasn't opened your eyes, it is not likely anything will.

that little event that occurred on 9-11 is why GWB had deficits until 2008 and 2009
The GOP congress balanced the budget and that never changes if not for the changes 9-11 brought us

Actually, this is untrue.

The reason Bush gave for his eponymous tax cuts is because there was supposedly all this extra surplus money laying around after Clinton, and Bush felt that money belonged to the American people.

I hope you'll join me in standing firmly on the side of the people. You see, the growing surplus exists because taxes are too high, and government is charging more than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on their behalf, I'm here asking for a refund.
By the way, that's an open admission that higher taxes bring higher revenues right there!

The Bush Tax Cuts™ came in two installments. One before 9/11, and one long after.

So why did Bush give that money back to the people when that money was not really there? Why did he give tax cuts that he admitted would lower revenues if he was going to be running half trillion dollar deficits?

Because the GOP is the party of "borrow and spend".

It also shouldn't be forgotten that Bush used multiple reasons for the tax cut. Originally, when there WAS a surplus, Bush's 'reasoning' was that the US should return the money to the taxpayer. When the surplus was gone, his 'reasoning' changed...more than once.

The point is that the reason we were given was ALWAYS a manufactured rationale to do what they simply wanted to do, regardless of the economics surrounding the reasons we were offered as an explanation.

This is the reason why conservatives have been mocked as embracing tax cuts as a solution to each and every problem. Give them half an opportunity, and conservative Republicans will create an argument to support tax cuts as a solution to any economic problem...even when a tax cut will worsen the very deficit they say is in dire need of being reigned in.

To start with, there never was a real surplus, and there never was a real projected surplus. That was smoke and mirrors from your favorite Democrat, Bill Clinton. He knew, and Obama has picked up on the fact, that you liberals do not comprehend economics or accounting. They can tell you anything, and you will believe it.

The fact that Bush believed Clinton about the projected surplus when he first took office, shows that Bush was naive about Democrat politics and rhetoric. However, the recession that hit home three months after he took office, opened his eyes to the fact that Clinton had been lying to everyone about the economy. That great Clinton economy had died almost a year before Clinton left office, and Clinton didn't have the foggiest notion of how to fix it.

Recessions are caused by public perceptions of coming economic problems, and have to be fixed by changing the public perceptions. Tax cuts are a great way to make people think that the future is brighter, while priming the business pump, and adding buying power to the economy.

The political mess that we currently have in Washington, over the debt and uncertainty over the tax cuts, coupled with massive new regulations and the white elephant of Obama care, is dramatically slowing this recovery. Until that is fixed, nothing will get much better.

Love rattling your cage...

No WMDs were found in the unfunded Iraqi war/theater.
How was that "unfunded" Iraq war theater funded from 1993-2001?

There were no tax appropriations to pay for the war. In fact, Bush took the entire war off-budget so it didn't count against his deficit

There is no such thing as tax appropriations to pay for the war, or anything else. Nor, does taking the war off budget have any impact on the deficit.

The budget is a planning document, and guide for the appropriations bills. Nothing more, and nothing less. No money is spent unless it is appropriated, and the deficit is based on actual spending, not the budget of the appropriations bills. The wars were funded from supplemental appropriations, at the request of congress, not because Bush wanted it that way.

Democrats developed a budget trick that they used against Reagan, and it worked so well with the fiscally ignorant public, that they still use it. Or, they would if they could actually create a budget anymore. They always seriously underestimated the cost of the entitlement programs, so that they could make their budget look better than the one submitted by the president. That didn't slow the growth of entitlement spending but the shortfalls were covered with supplemental appropriations.

Right...They got fooled then, but can be completely trusted now, as they continue the policies that they "inherited".

Like I said....Won't make the mistake again...You're a shameless party tool hack.

CC use not to be that way
he has lost it
ignore him

1) anyone dumb enough to think the wars were never counted against the cost it took to run this country every year should not be allowed to vote. I am serious. To have a democratic hack like BHO state that the war was off budget is bad enough (it is a term as it relates to how they where paid for) but to believe that means that 200 billion was some how magically hidden from the public is the very reason BHO will be re-elected
2) GWB and the GOP gave the poor the largest tax break ever. Revenue was at record levels in 2007. Greedy hacks both public (the consumer) and private (those who loaned to those who had no business borrowing) put us in this mess. Tax revenue was at RECORD levels from 03-07. spending post 9-11 and Clinton's recession 2001 as well as Medicare D, No child left behind, and by far the event that did the most harm under GWB and his budgets, 9-11 created those deficits. NOT TAX POLICY

Take a look at the job numbers and deficits from 1994 through 2006 end
GOP congress except 01-02

Maybe you can 'splain why it is that you don't give a flying fuck about how the richest of the rich shelter their incomprehensible wealth, as long as they have that (D) by their names.

C'mon...You can do it.

who says that?
The people who say absolutely nothing about the likes of the Kennedys and Rockefellers sheltering their wealth in shell corporations and "blind trusts" that are anything but blind, but then shit their pants when Joe Richdude out in The World does the same thing.

Anyone would be nuts to keep there wealth in the US with our tax policies
it is THE problem
It will get taxed once before leaving
after that its cheaper to keep it away

1) anyone dumb enough to think the wars were never counted against the cost it took to run this country every year should not be allowed to vote. I am serious. To have a democratic hack like BHO state that the war was off budget is bad enough (it is a term as it relates to how they where paid for) but to believe that means that 200 billion was some how magically hidden from the public is the very reason BHO will be re-elected
2) GWB and the GOP gave the poor the largest tax break ever. Revenue was at record levels in 2007. Greedy hacks both public (the consumer) and private (those who loaned to those who had no business borrowing) put us in this mess. Tax revenue was at RECORD levels from 03-07. spending post 9-11 and Clinton's recession 2001 as well as Medicare D, No child left behind, and by far the event that did the most harm under GWB and his budgets, 9-11 created those deficits. NOT TAX POLICY

2 unfunded wars, unfunded Medicare Part D; 4,000 dead Americans in Iraq; no WMDs.
Part of Bush 43's legacy. That and TARP on his way out the door.

2 unfunded wars, unfunded Medicare Part D; 4,000 dead Americans in Iraq; no WMDs.
Part of Bush 43's legacy. That and TARP on his way out the door.

And lets not forget the shameful lie about Pat Tillman.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -- Thomas Jefferson

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporation$, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

827.gif

Forum List

Back