US conservative group led by billionaire Koch to spend big to beat Trump

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Trump is not getting the support of Conservative backers. Perhaps it is time that people give up on Trump. Obviously the big donors are not supporting Trump, and that should concern the Trump supporters. What should be alarming is the fact Trump could split the party and literally hand it to the Democrats. If you stop supporting Trump now, there is a chance that Democrats will not win again.

The conservative U.S. political network led by billionaire Charles Koch has raised over $70 million to spend on political races, an official with the group said on Thursday, with a key goal of stopping former President Donald Trump from clinching the 2024 Republican nomination.

The influential group, which pushes for tax cuts and less government regulation, is set to dive into the Republican presidential primaries for the first time in its two-decade history. Koch, ranked among the richest people in the world, compiled his wealth as an executive at his family's company Koch Industries, a conglomerate involved in fossil fuels, commodities and other businesses.

Koch adding more funds for ads against Trump. The reason is they feel Trump cannot win a general election.
MAGA would rather lose than accept anyone who does not agree with EVERYTHING they believe.
Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, was booed because of his support of Ukraine war even though he supports MAGA on all other isssues.
Republicans lost in 2020 because of Trump and MAGA. They will lose in 2024 if they continue to control the Republican party.
MAGA, the Democrats best friend.

Koch adding more funds for ads against Trump. The reason is they feel Trump cannot win a general election.
MAGA would rather lose than accept anyone who does not agree with EVERYTHING they believe.
Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, was booed because of his support of Ukraine war even though he supports MAGA on all other isssues.
Republicans lost in 2020 because of Trump and MAGA. They will lose in 2024 if they continue to control the Republican party.

I believe Koch is correct, though I am no fan of the koch brothers, either, due to earlier ideas and support.

These guys will never learn, until you can advocate for thenpopular policies of his opponent,.people wll just see "Tumps policies vs the others guys policies, which do I prefer?"

This is like Dr. Frankenstein leading the angry mob that hunts down the monster he created.

I fear for the down ticket if Trump is the nominee.

Damn shame too as the gop is positioned to make big gains in the senate.
Yeah blame Trump for this as they did the mid-terms. Whose to blame for Cheneys loss or th iinertia of the current GOP leadership? Trump is like Soros, he is blamed for everything by different segments of the right. GOP dont like to lead, they prefer losing I would bet my right arm.

Yeah blame Trump for this as they did the mid-terms. Whose to blame for Cheneys loss or th iinertia of the current GOP leadership? Trump is like Soros, he is blamed for everything by different segments of the right. GOP dont like to lead, they prefer losing I would bet my right arm.
Tend to your forest fires Hoser.

That and Cheney was such a fucking TDS disaster for the gop the local dog catcher could have beat her.

I will say this, The Turtle has to go.

Mr Fudd. It seems every one of your topics is based on lies.

Koch was first labeled as a far-rightwinger.
Now he's supposedly a NeverTrumper.

The whole basis of the OP is that Trump can't win.....and that is an absolute falsehood.
Trump is the only one that can win in a general election, which is why they keep issuing indictments against him for non-criminal activities.

Tend to your forest fires Hoser.

That and Cheney was such a fucking TDS disaster for the gop the local dog catcher could have beat her.

I will say this, The Turtle has to go.
For every turtle removed there is another turtle to take his place. The West doesn't want to win anymore. We need the CIA.and FBI to win, and politicians on both sides do NOT care about winning. It has to frustrate the motivated high performers (just as we suffer in Canada). Many of these career politicans are the same blue ribbon winners from high school but nownthey live on Easy Street. What a shift from the 50s to 80s where logical, patriotic military men entered politics and they beat the Communists.

Watch the movie. That never happens.

Um, the 1931 version of Frankenstein, that is EXACTLY what happens. Victor Frankenstein (Played by Colin Clive) leads the mob that eventually traps the Monster (Boris Karloff) in the windmill that is burned down.

In fact, I'm always amazed that in the first two movies in the cycle, nobody holds Dr. Frankenstein accountable for creating the Monster to start with. They only get upset about it by the third movie, where his son is treated with disdain, ressurects the monster, and it goes on a rampage again.

So then Trump dint win in 2016 as the Scum in MSM virtually guaranteed
Hillary the crook a win.I also gather that the Republican Field of 2016
Presidential candidates was probably historic in size.
17 some days as many as 18 a few days.
Dint stop let alone bother Mr. Trump too mush.
He lives for a challenge.He strives on a challenge.He's at his
best when told { scuttlebutted } He Can't.
Plus them Koch Brothers have a real problemo.They can't be trusted.
They are the epitome of White Privilege gone rogue.
If Trump and Hillary tied their vote totals in 2016 California,
then Trump would have had bragging rights.He beat Hillary
fair & square by more than One Million votes nationwide.
Hillary beat Trump in California by over 4 million more votes.

Um, the 1931 version of Frankenstein, that is EXACTLY what happens. Victor Frankenstein (Played by Colin Clive) leads the mob that eventually traps the Monster (Boris Karloff) in the windmill that is burned down.

In fact, I'm always amazed that in the first two movies in the cycle, nobody holds Dr. Frankenstein accountable for creating the Monster to start with. They only get upset about it by the third movie, where his son is treated with disdain, ressurects the monster, and it goes on a rampage again.
The mob was already there.

Forum List

Back