US companies now censoring people for the CCP

The left went from being ANTI Government to being government mules.

It didn't take long...did it, you phonies?

Companies that want to do business in that huge Chinese market have to knuckle under to THEIR laws.

This has very little if anything to do with American politics

Californiastan I encourage all lefties to move to your paradise. It would be good to keep all of you in 1 place.

China is the world's second largest economy.

As such, they can buy off the corrupt US, which includes it's political leaders and heads of corporations.

As for the feel good voting thingy that democrats control, yea, that will save us.

Mwhahahahaha!!

Buy off?

"Hey if you want to make money in our country off our citizen you have to follow our laws and not encourage our citizen to break our laws"

Goddamn fucking lefty corporations take them up on it too!

Most all of the major internet media platforms conform to the host countries laws regarding speech. Do you think Amazon sells copies of Mien Kampf in Germany?

"Allen-Ebrahimian, who works for Axios as a China reporter, was notified by the platform on Tuesday that her account had been blocked in China over undisclosed "prohibited content" in the summary section of her profile."

But please, continue with your poutrage.

Yeah, I do think they sell mein Kampf on amazon In Germany

Amazon product ASIN 3981405234
According to the description.

Adolf Hitler's propaganda "Mein Kampf" was printed more than twelve million times by 1945 and brought to the people. Since then, any new edition has been prohibited. For the first time, 70 years after Hitler's death, the Institute for Contemporary History is publishing a complete edition of this notorious book.

Just as dangerous is the CCP running the WHO, who tells the CDC what to publish on their variants page as Fau Chi and JoeXi do voyeur imitations.

Yeah, I do think they sell mein Kampf on amazon In Germany

Amazon product ASIN 3981405234
According to the description.

Adolf Hitler's propaganda "Mein Kampf" was printed more than twelve million times by 1945 and brought to the people. Since then, any new edition has been prohibited. For the first time, 70 years after Hitler's death, the Institute for Contemporary History is publishing a complete edition of this notorious book.

I stand corrected.

U.S. company LinkedIn now works as a censor on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party, blocking my Axios colleague's profile because of her critical reporting on the CCP," Axios reporter Jonathan Swan tweeted this week.

Freedom of the press and speech is gone.

Now President Biden will lead the charge to full Chinese control.

This is about money, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with Biden. If LinkenIn didn't comply they likely would have been banned in China, the largest market on the planet. Like most corporations, their decisions are based on their pocket book, not morals.

Forum List

Back