US Budget Deficit Hits A Record $234 Billion As Interest On Debt Soars

What an imbecile you are, huh?
You said that about me when I said there was no collusion and that Flynn will walk....maybe its you that is imbecilic.....think about it....you are always wrong and I've been right all along and you call me an imbecile.....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Flynn hasn’t walked, so you’re not right about that. You are quite delusional though.

Flynn hasn’t walked, so you’re not right about that. You are quite delusional though.
I just seen him walking around on FOX news...I don't see him in jail...he is still a free man so you are the imbecile....

I just seen him walking around on FOX news...I don't see him in jail...he is still a free man so you are the imbecile....
LOL

Imbecile, he’s still facing being sentenced for his conviction. You know, what you moronically call, “walked.” :badgrin:

Imbecile, he’s still facing being sentenced for his conviction. You know, what you moronically call, “walked.”
They will never put him in jail...he is a war hero....you are a total clown....I'm right and you are still wrong....admit it...I kicked your ass in every prediction....

These very same people said not to worry when the prior administration increased the national debt two fold, so what does this tell you? The American people, regardless of political leaning, have not the fortitude nor strength required to face, correct, limit, and reverse the forecasted damage to be realized on future generations.

Imbecile, he’s still facing being sentenced for his conviction. You know, what you moronically call, “walked.”
They will never put him in jail...he is a war hero....you are a total clown....I'm right and you are still wrong....admit it...I kicked your ass in every prediction....
LOLOL

He’s still facing sentencing as you are slobbering he won’t be. :badgrin:

The only time the crazy angry left complains about the national debit is during....wait for it.....a republican administration. President Trump is fighting for a better trade deal with China and the left whines about it. The DOW hovers around 26,000 every day and the left calls it "stagnation". The left worries about global warming instead of enjoying a beautiful spring day. That will tell you everything you need to know about the psychological effect of losing an election.

As was proven years ago increasing taxes only served to fuel increased government spending, never once to reduce the National debt. Those stating otherwise are pathological liars. Attempts to out run annual deficits by decreasing taxes and increasing private spending thus employment opportunities only works when the growth of government is reduced or held constant. Increasing taxes decreases spending, investment, and job creation. To counter with the government can create jobs, spending....is again a tried and proven road to ruin. New Zealand and others traveled this road back in the 60’s and 70’s and learned it only leads to financial ruin.

And your team does exactly the same thing, hack.

Does that make 'your team' doing it right?

Yes or no?
I don't have a team, Corky.....I dropped out years ago.

Riiiiight.

Anyway...

once again, is this deficit the responsibility of Trump - yes or no?
Deficit is the responsibility of all of them...But if the Cheeto vetoed the budget and "shut the gubmint down", then hand-wringing little chumps like you would be sniveling about the cheeeellllldrrrreeennnnn or other such nonsense.

As for me, I gave up any hope that any of them would be fiscally responsible starting with GHWB.

Wrong, pally boy. I despise fiscal deficits in all their forms (except during a declared war). And - if you would bother to read my sig - you would see I DESPISE both parties. I have never voted for either one and I never will vote for either one.

I am for small government, balanced budgets.

I don't despise Trump as POTUS because he is Rep. I despise him as Prez because he sucks at it. And Obama sucked at it. And GWB sucked at it. But at least the last two seemed like reasonably sane/decent men. Trump acts like an 8 year old...and a spoiled one at that.

I thought you were a Trumpbot. Apparently you are not.

Good day.
I haven't voted at all since 2000....If foggy Bottom turned into a big smoking crater, it'd be all good with me.

The only time the crazy angry left complains about the national debit is during....wait for it.....a republican administration.

The only time the crazy angry right complains about the national debit is during....wait for it.....a democrat administration.

just amazing how alike you are to your fellow sheep on the left.

The only time the crazy angry left complains about the national debit is during....wait for it.....a republican administration. President Trump is fighting for a better trade deal with China and the left whines about it. The DOW hovers around 26,000 every day and the left calls it "stagnation". The left worries about global warming instead of enjoying a beautiful spring day. That will tell you everything you need to know about the psychological effect of losing an election.

Stagnation

stag·na·tion
/staɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the state of not flowing or moving.
    "blocked drains resulting in water stagnation"
    • lack of activity, growth, or development

The DJI hovering around the same number for more than a year is the very definition of stagnation. What sort of a fucking moron cheers for no growth for more than 430 days?

LOL

Imbecile, he's begging the court to delay his sentencing...

Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn faces $5 million in legal fees amid pardon buzz: Source

He's a convicted felon ... the only way he walks is if he gets a pardon.

LOL

Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn faces $5 million in legal fees amid pardon buzz: Source

He will never be sentenced to jail time and his charges will be expunged by Trump...give it up Faun...you have been wrong all along...at every turn you have been wrong and misled by the hate Trump media.....why not remove the hate and see the good the man has done for all of us?.....

LOL

He will never be sentenced to jail time and his charges will be expunged by Trump...give it up Faun...you have been wrong all along...at every turn you have been wrong and misled by the hate Trump media.....why not remove the hate and see the good the man has done for all of us?.....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, if he’ll never be sentenced, why is begging the court to delay his sentencing?

1233796371590.gif

Dumbfuck, if he’ll never be sentenced, why is begging the court to delay his sentencing?
He hasn't...Mueller did...Mueller himself has delayed the sentencing because he knows Flynn did nothing wrong....and so does the judge....you really should take notes....

'Another month, another frightening jump in the US budget deficit. And this time it was a record.

According to the latest Treasury data, the US budget surplus in February - traditionally the worst month of the year due to tax refunds - was a whopping $234 billion, missing the $227 billion deficit expected, and well worse than the $214 billion deficit recorded last February. And even though there may have been one-time tax refund and government shutdown factors at play, the February deficit was also the biggest budget deficit on record.'

US Budget Deficit Hits A Record $234 Billion As Interest On Debt Soars

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

This means Trump's government is on pace for a $1.3 TRILLION deficit.

This is absolutely ridiculous....especially considering this is during - what Trump calls - the 'greatest economy ever'.

Republicans only care when Democrats do it.

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg
And your team does exactly the same thing, hack.
Mitch the Turtle said no entitlement reform until Trump's out of the WH.

He hasn't...Mueller did...Mueller himself has delayed the sentencing because he knows Flynn did nothing wrong....and so does the judge....you really should take notes....
Imbecile, you really don’t know what’s going on. Mueller said he’s done with Flynn; the courts can deal with him now. Flynn himself asked for a delay...

Flynn seeks further sentencing delay, cites possible ‘additional cooperation’

... so why would someone who walked ask for a delay in their sentencing?

Imbecile, you really don’t know what’s going on. Mueller said he’s done with Flynn; the courts can deal with him now. Flynn himself asked for a delay...

Sucks to be you....
Mueller again asks for delay in Flynn sentencing

Sucks to be you....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, what you posted was from 9 months ago. :eusa_doh:

You could have delivered a baby by now.

What I posted was from just 2 weeks ago...

... so why would someone who walked ask for a delay in their sentencing? Now man up and stop running from that question...

Sucks to be you....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, what you posted was from 9 months ago. :eusa_doh:

You could have delivered a baby by now.

What I posted was from just 2 weeks ago...

... so why would someone who walked ask for a delay in their sentencing? Now man up and stop running from that question...
I said Mueller himself had asked for a delay...I was correct....you can thank me for the history lesson.....

Forum List

Back