U.S. Deficit Explodes Even As Economy Grows

Ukraine is the world's bread basket. Do you seriously want a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug controlling our food supply?
Lol. I doubt my country imports much food from Ukraine. If you were informed, you’d know Putin wants to export his country’s products. He tried with natural gas but dumb Joe blew up his pipelines, in what is considered the greatest sabotage of infrastructure ever.

Partly their fault.

No one made Trump spend us $8 trillion more into debt. No one made Obama spend us $8 trillion more into debt.

Of course not. I have never excused anything they did.

Actually, we ALL did. And we pressured the Fed to keep pumping trillions into the economy because we did not want to suffer the consequences of our mistakes.

I condemned it every day.

All we have achieved is kicking that pain further down the road, and it is getting bigger and bigger and will eventually blow up in our faces far worse than it would have if we dealt with it when we should have.

Absolutely.

We hold them accountable by refusing to be distracted by shiny objects. We start making the debt our number one issue.

When some dipshit promises to pay off the debt and then proceeds to double the deficit and add $8 trillion to the debt, we stop praising him as an Orange Jesus and fire his lying ass.

When some other fucktard starts going off about Jewish Space Lasers, we ask what they are doing about the debt.

We make every question about the debt and stop these stupid fauxrages about trannies and other small shit.
They all raise the debt. You can't get past orange man bad.

Lol. I doubt my country imports much food from Ukraine. If you were informed, you’d know Putin wants to export his country’s products. He tried with natural gas but dumb Joe blew up his pipelines, in what is considered the greatest sabotage of infrastructure ever.
If you were informed, you would know Putin has halted exports of food from Ukraine.

If you were informed, you would know that affects the price of food on your own table. Just like if a country decreases its oil output, it increases prices worldwide.

Now...do you seriously want a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug controlling our food supply?

You said it was ALL the Fed's fault.

Not true. It was also the federal government's fault for borrowing and spending $16 trillion more than they took in in revenues over a 12 year period.

In the real world you often start with a crappy job that has no benefits. Millions have done it and it won't change anytime soon. The "I want it all and I want it now" approach that you seem to support doesn't work for most.
There should be a living wage and health care for anyone who is a citizen for crying out loud and every job should have that dignity especially when university and training is ridiculously expensive.. Our country is a GOP giveaway to the rich disaster at the moment and you're talking about how the rich bring up the standard of living? Are that is no argument for having so many poor people. Really poor people. Including many rural Republicans....

I condemned it every day.

Absolutely.
That GOP BS really got the Great Depression going, trying to get away with doing it on the cheap does not work. But thanks for the corrupt GOP deregulation and oversight which has given us every recession and depression we've had in this world in the last 100 years. Great Job , GOP idiots!

You have an income over 400,000?
Way over that but government fucks you over at much lower income levels.

For example, anything over $200k you get hit with another almost 1% additional Medicare tax, thanks Dems. I'm forced to pay for other people's Medicare without getting any additional benefits.

That GOP BS really got the Great Depression going, trying to get away with doing it on the cheap does not work. But thanks for the corrupt GOP deregulation and oversight which has given us every recession and depression we've had in this world in the last 100 years. Great Job , GOP idiots!

The deregulation was bipartisan. But you know this.

First and foremost, by exiting the BSGI, Russia intensified its pressure on Ukraine’s agricultural infrastructure and farms, which Russia has intentionally targeted since the outset of its invasion, as analyzed by CSIS and widely reported by others. Despite Russia’s attacks, Ukraine’s agriculture sector has remained afloat thanks to the concerted efforts of Ukraine’s government, companies, and farmers, with support from Ukraine’s allies, and the BSGI helped facilitate Ukraine’s exports.

[snip]

Russia is also accused of having stolen nearly 6 million metric tons of Ukrainian wheat and sold it as Russian product. The contribution of agriculture to Russia’s GDP increased by nearly 22 percent from 2021 to 2022, according to World Bank data. And while global grain prices have decreased since their March 2022 peak, Russia, like other grain exporters, would benefit from increased grain prices—including any increases caused by the cessation of the BSGI.

[snip]

Russia also seeks political benefit from its expanded agricultural exports. Merely months into its war in Ukraine, former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev called food exports Russia’s “quiet but ominous” weapon, and in 2022, many of the countries that refrained from condemning Russia in the UN were those most dependent on Russian agricultural imports.

The deregulation was bipartisan. But you know this.
BS. The GOP was in charge. 1929, 1989 2008 And Trump started the same crap deregulation with small banks and three of them went bankrupt last year. Too bad he didn't have 8 years, it seems to take the GOP that long to really screw things up royally.... They would have lost World War two trying to do it on the cheep and of course being incompetent

BS. The GOP was in charge. 1929, 1989 2008 And Trump started the same crap deregulation with small banks and three of them went bankrupt last year. Too bad he didn't have 8 years, it seems to take the GOP that long to really screw things up royally.... They would have lost World War two trying to do it on the cheep and of course being incompetent

Clinton signed off on it.

Yes his theory of triangulation or something. He was obstructed the whole time just like every Democrat back to LBJ, the last time we could pass anything thanks to GOP reconciliation and filibuster without filibuster . Obamacare is the exception- The scumbag GOP wouldn't vote for THEIR plan... And it was in the middle of another GOP Great Depression.

That's true. Clinton has admitted the biggest mistake of his presidency was signing off on the deregulation of financial derivatives.

The 2008 crash was the fault of virtually everyone. Home buyers, the ratings agencies, the Federal Reserve, the Republicans, the Democrats, the banks, the broker-dealers, and I'm probably leaving someone out.

That's true. Clinton has admitted the biggest mistake of his presidency was signing off on the deregulation of financial derivatives.

Did he? I don't recall that.

The 2008 crash was the fault of virtually everyone. Home buyers, the ratings agencies, the Federal Reserve, the Republicans, the Democrats, the banks, the broker-dealers, and I'm probably leaving someone out.

Absolutely.

Forum List

Back