US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Every economics discussion I've ever had counts people who took major step downs, like from a $100K professional to working in a restaurant counts that as "underemployed." I'm not debating you if you're going to debate basic definitions. I don't give a shit about the semantics, the point is that's clearly underemployed. If you want to play with yourself, go do it by yourself

What you are saying is stupid and not because it ignores official definitions of words. It is stupid because it non-workable one-sided bullshit one arrives at out of desperate straw grasping to maintain the un-maintainable.

Lets take your definition of "underemployed" as including those that got a demotion, but by this reasoning can you explain what the OPPOSITE would be? Am I OVERemployed since I got a couple of raises? Or if you want to mix in underpaid full timers with part-times, by what reasoning can you protest mixing in part timers who got a raise with full timers?

If you are going to measure demotions you have to somehow account for promotions as well to get numbers that actually tell you something real that reflects the balance between demotion and promotions in the economy.

But AGAIN getting real, honest measurement IS NOT YOUR CONCERN. Your concern is to upkeep conclusions you made for stupid reasons well before you started getting schooled on economics here.

Sorry, can't hear ya, man, what did you say?

Read your own stat, it said it only counted people who were marginally attached. That means people who worked not too long ago and sorta are working but not in the last 4 weeks.

Workers who gave up and went away are not "marginally attached" workers
Gee what a surprise, NOT!
When caught lying about "discouraged" workers you move the goalposts to "marginally attached" workers which includes people who didn't look for work because they were sick, or their car was broken down or they had to care for a family member, etc., and a lot of other reasons other than giving up due to discouragement.

You're smoking dope, Doobie

Did you cast one or more votes for Obama's immediate predecessor?

I casted zero votes for his immediate predecessor and I continually point out that Obama and W are the same.

Thanks for playing, but again, you are a l-o-s-e-r in our game today. Here's the home version. Don't go away mad, just go away

Sure.....

You arrived here knowing NOTHING about employment statistics, and people who have actually taken the time to inform themselves have been kind enough to provide you with a thorough tutorial......

I suggest that you strike a more humble pose....

That's funny, you had a moment where while you were a bit spinning you seemed to be trying to focus on actual facts and definitions. Very briefly, turns out sticking your hands down your buddies pants is more important to you ...

yeah......whatever........when kaz is done prying my Cole Haan White Buc out of your ass would be sure to return it?

So your clothes hero is PAT BOONE?
coffeescreen.gif

...Sorry...dumb...ass..my......---...Morse code is not that good.

I fell asleep going through that list long before I got to the "M"s....

Dude I can figure out any language as long as they know mathematics and have a mechanical aptitude..

But I still can't figure out what you meant?

He means

Thanks for playing, but again, you are a l-o-s-e-r in our game today.

No....really!

Thanks!

Repeating my own line to me, there can be no clearer declaration that you have NOTHING!

:lmao:

...Sorry...dumb...ass..my......---...Morse code is not that good.

I fell asleep going through that list long before I got to the "M"s....

Dude I can figure out any language as long as they know mathematics and have a mechanical aptitude..

But I still can't figure out what you meant?

He means

Thanks for playing, but again, you are a l-o-s-e-r in our game today.

No....really!

Thanks!

Repeating my own line to me, there can be no clearer declaration that you have NOTHING!

:lmao:

I did so in the context of another one of your posts.......that could be coincidental, or perhaps a deliberate juxtaposition........giving rise to the attendant observation......or something.....

As compared to the 800 thousand we lost as Bush left office.

Bush got us through Scum Willy's dot.com crash, 9/11, and Maxine Waters and Barney Frank's housing collapse. If your brain were anything but a writhing pile of tapeworms you'd know that. :slap:

No two ways about it... Those are shitty numbers

You never did tell me what you consider "good" numbers......do you have any idea?
Three times that...

How many times have we seen that (not counting months in which an inordinate number of striking workers decided to return to their jobs)?

Roughly.....
Having good numbers is rare, a good economy has good numbers. Those are shitty numbers

Three times that...

:wtf:You want 800,000+ jobs a month to concede good job creation under Obama?

To listen to you, we right about NEVER had good job growth. There is a right wing myth about Reagan having 1 month like that.

I don't understand this, why are so many rightwingers such idiots? I'm always thinking about this as left and right pulling in opposite directions on tough, complex issues, but the more time I spend conversing with the righties the more it is evident that they are dis-proportionally ignorant and silly, with little to no respect for objective facts.

No two ways about it... Those are shitty numbers

You never did tell me what you consider "good" numbers......do you have any idea?
Three times that...

How many times have we seen that (not counting months in which an inordinate number of striking workers decided to return to their jobs)?

Roughly.....
Having good numbers is rare, a good economy has good numbers. Those are shitty numbers

Rare?

It MAY have happened ONCE since feb 1939........I would have to find out if the March 1946 number involved a large strike....

Since 1980, less than 17% of months have met or exceeded 287,000....

You talk a lot of crap....

Forum List

Back