Urging Us Along The Wrong Road

1. A glance at the Democrat Convention, and a perusal of the Democrat Platform, on finds that skin color is the single most important factor in modern political life.

Somehow, no institution or endeavor can be given the imprimatur of rectitude if it is not racially balanced.

2. "If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

images

"Since the 15th century, Lady Justice has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is or should be meted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of money, wealth, fame, power, or identity; blind justice and impartiality.
Lady Justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLady_Justice
Wikipedia

...without fear or favour, regardless of money, wealth, fame, power, or identity.....or race.

4. "Should we extend our discussion to Justice….with mitigating factors of one’s childhood, race, or environment?
What weight to extenuation…his supposed goodness to animals or to his mother...? Where is consideration for the needs of the citizenry for protection?

No where: if a jury is influenced by emotion, dramatics, flattery, ‘compassion,’ then laws, which have been decided based on behaviors and not individuals are cast aside by reference to merit, or fairness, or compassion….all of which are inchoate, subjective and nonquantifiable.

a. It is not the government’s job to determine merit, rather to provide a set of laws that one may expect to be applied without intervention. Laws, under our Constitution, apply not to classes of people, but to classes of actions.

b. If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants."
David Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge"

Somehow the Corrupt Party now meeting in Philadelphia has managed to turn the American ethic on its head.....
...it is now the "Melanin Party."

Now that we know you are a racist, please answer the question asked many times before: Are you now or have you ever been a member of the John Birch Society and the KKK?

Prove that you are able to define words that have been programmed into you by you elitist masters....

Begin with "racist."

Then, I will charge you to attach that definition to the truth-teller, moi.

Get ready for another beating.

Who died and made you Queen of the world? You don't have the authority, moral or otherwise, to tell anyone what they have to do.

True, I have aspirations toward "Queen of the World."

And, let's be honest....judging by intelligence and education, you couldn't even be one of my serfs.

Case in point....you hopped onto this thread because it exposes your fav doctrine...the totalitarianism....yet you can't find a single thing to dispute or rebut.

But....please....continue to post about my fav subject.......moi.

The party that is about to nominate two white candidates is obsessed with race?

lol, good one
Hey, that's right. The democrats never did find anyone to nominate who is not old, rich, and white.

But we do have a two term president of color. Been there done that. The Repubs will never do it.

Melanin....the single most important factor in Democrat politics.

Verified by this dunce's post.

Diversity of party in a country of shifting demographics is one of the most important requirements in assuring you party represents everyone and can actually win a general election.

lol, good one
Hey, that's right. The democrats never did find anyone to nominate who is not old, rich, and white.

But we do have a two term president of color. Been there done that. The Repubs will never do it.

Diversity of party in a country of shifting demographics is one of the most important requirements in assuring you party represents everyone and can actually win a general election.

Wow!!!!

Another vote for judging individuals by the color of their skin.

Another brilliant post by Johnny-One-Note.

1. A glance at the Democrat Convention, and a perusal of the Democrat Platform, on finds that skin color is the single most important factor in modern political life.

Somehow, no institution or endeavor can be given the imprimatur of rectitude if it is not racially balanced.

2. "If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

images

"Since the 15th century, Lady Justice has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is or should be meted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of money, wealth, fame, power, or identity; blind justice and impartiality.
Lady Justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLady_Justice
Wikipedia

...without fear or favour, regardless of money, wealth, fame, power, or identity.....or race.

4. "Should we extend our discussion to Justice….with mitigating factors of one’s childhood, race, or environment?
What weight to extenuation…his supposed goodness to animals or to his mother...? Where is consideration for the needs of the citizenry for protection?

No where: if a jury is influenced by emotion, dramatics, flattery, ‘compassion,’ then laws, which have been decided based on behaviors and not individuals are cast aside by reference to merit, or fairness, or compassion….all of which are inchoate, subjective and nonquantifiable.

a. It is not the government’s job to determine merit, rather to provide a set of laws that one may expect to be applied without intervention. Laws, under our Constitution, apply not to classes of people, but to classes of actions.

b. If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants."
David Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge"

Somehow the Corrupt Party now meeting in Philadelphia has managed to turn the American ethic on its head.....
...it is now the "Melanin Party."

Now that we know you are a racist, please answer the question asked many times before: Are you now or have you ever been a member of the John Birch Society and the KKK?

Prove that you are able to define words that have been programmed into you by you elitist masters....

Begin with "racist."

Then, I will charge you to attach that definition to the truth-teller, moi.

Get ready for another beating.

Who died and made you Queen of the world? You don't have the authority, moral or otherwise, to tell anyone what they have to do.

True, I have aspirations toward "Queen of the World."

And, let's be honest....judging by intelligence and education, you couldn't even be one of my serfs.

Case in point....you hopped onto this thread because it exposes your fav doctrine...the totalitarianism....yet you can't find a single thing to dispute or rebut.

But....please....continue to post about my fav subject.......moi.

What monsters are created when ignorance mates with arrogance.

lol, good one

Wow!!!!

You obviously don't know what the word 'demographics' means.

I think PoliticalChic needs to diversify in her posting once in awhile.

How about a thread where you rag on your fellow Asian-Americans for voting 70% Democrat?
Presidential Elections should not be popularity contests, voting in Barry was nothing more than high school clique behavior.
Hope and change... Lol

lol, good one

They ran more minorities and just as many women as democrats did this year. The democrats were uniformly rich and white.

Yes, we see the inclusive nature of the Republican Party from their interns through their members of Congress. You're too far behind to fight this battle.
democrats champion diversity of skin color, not thought. That is why they demonize minorities who dare to speak for themselves and not toe the plantation line.

Whereas Repubs just demonize everyone without thought.
It's huuuuge!
It'll be great!
I will be the best!
I'm really, really rich and smart, believe me.

lol, good one

Wow!!!!

Does that idea surprise you? No doubt it does. Some in your party have recognized this for sometime but are shouted down by the loud, angry dopes like yourself. It's why your party is circling the drain as we speak.

Last edited:
The point is illustrated by a close examination of the expression, "Social Justice."

Social Justice is a mantra of the Left and is elevated above almost every other Good.

But it is the opposite of "good."

Justice is the bestowing of rewards and punishments according to individual merit. The felon is punished according to the severity of his crime; the prize is awarded to the person who got the best results.

But under "Social Justice," rewards and punishments are allocated ACCORDING TO THE GROUP TO WHICH YOU BELONG. So if you are the daughter of Barry and Michele Obama, you get special consideration when applying to Harvard, because you are a member of a traditionally-disadvantaged minority, while the son of a poor White farmer from Indiana gets bupkis.

Evil. Not good.

Your spin won't turn. Let's look at rock cocaine vis a vis its powdered form and comport what you read in the link below with the Law and Order promise of Trump.

FAMM - » Crack Cocaine Mandatory Minimum Sentences

Just one example of many that still exist in State Penal Codes, alone with 3 strikes laws which put allow prosecutors to seek 25 to life for a minor crime, when the felony's alleged in the information were decades in the defendants past.

Is it fiscally responsible to put a person in prison for 25 years to life for stealing a candy bar?

I think PoliticalChic needs to diversify in her posting once in awhile.

How about a thread where you rag on your fellow Asian-Americans for voting 70% Democrat?
Presidential Elections should not be popularity contests, voting in Barry was nothing more than high school clique behavior.
Hope and change... Lol

Is there anything stupid you won't say?

They ran more minorities and just as many women as democrats did this year. The democrats were uniformly rich and white.

Yes, we see the inclusive nature of the Republican Party from their interns through their members of Congress. You're too far behind to fight this battle.
democrats champion diversity of skin color, not thought. That is why they demonize minorities who dare to speak for themselves and not toe the plantation line.

It's huuuuge!
It'll be great!
I will be the best!

"Whereas Repubs just demonize everyone without thought.'

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

Bizarre that you wouldn't notice that the essence of this thread is a significant thought.

You must be among the dumbest of posters.
Sadly, you won't be lonely.

The point is illustrated by a close examination of the expression, "Social Justice."

Social Justice is a mantra of the Left and is elevated above almost every other Good.

Justice is the bestowing of rewards and punishments according to individual merit. The felon is punished according to the severity of his crime; the prize is awarded to the person who got the best results.

But under "Social Justice," rewards and punishments are allocated ACCORDING TO THE GROUP TO WHICH YOU BELONG. So if you are the daughter of Barry and Michele Obama, you get special consideration when applying to Harvard, because you are a member of a traditionally-disadvantaged minority, while the son of a poor White farmer from Indiana gets bupkis.

Evil. Not good.

Your spin won't turn. Let's look at rock cocaine vis a vis its powdered form and comport what you read in the link below with the Law and Order promise of Trump.

Just one example of many that still exist in State Penal Codes, alone with 3 strikes laws which put allow prosecutors to seek 25 to life for a minor crime, when the felony's alleged in the information were decades in the defendants past.

Is it fiscally responsible to put a person in prison for 25 years to life for stealing a candy bar?

So we agree to stipulate that you attempted to silence me by tossing the "racist" slur....

....and we further agree that you both could not define same, and were shaking in your pajamas to battle me on same?

Excellent.

You've served your purpose.

We'll meet again on this field of battle: be sure you have your medical insurance paid up.

It's huuuuge!
It'll be great!
I will be the best!

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

Bizarre that you wouldn't notice that the essence of this thread is a significant thought.

The "essence " of this thread is that of an outhouse. But then again, conservatives love their bathrooms.

lol, good one

In your reality, how many suns and moons orbit our flat earth?

Last edited:

Evil. Not good.

So we agree to stipulate that you attempted to silence me by tossing the "racist" slur....

....and we further agree that you both could not define same, and were shaking in your pajamas to battle me on same?

Excellent.

We'll meet again on this field of battle: be sure you have your medical insurance paid up.

NEVER do I hope to censor you! Your intolerance for liberal and progressive ideals is the best argument for them.

It's huuuuge!
It'll be great!
I will be the best!

The "essence " of this thread is that of an outhouse. But then again, conservatives love their bathrooms.

Brilliant.....

.....for a third grader.

A grand total of 18 African American delegates at the GOP convention.

The GOP has effectively purged black America from its ranks. Now they're working on Hispanics and Muslims.

But, but didn't they once say they had a BIG TENT, open to everyone?

Trump has made sure that once and forgotten talking point was put to death!

lol, good one
True

Come on PoliticalSpice. You put all that time into your cutnpasting w/o thinking it through. :lol:

Another reason you should save for college/university as your modicum of education shows :itsok:

Evil. Not good.

Excellent.

NEVER do I hope to censor you! Your intolerance for liberal and progressive ideals is the best argument for them.

:clap:

Funny how they always provide timely examples of exactly what we're saying and they don't even recognize they're doing it.

Forum List

Back