Uprising in Egypt Splitting the Conservatives in the US

Fear and hatred of Islam.. Wonder where that came from???? We dreamed it all up right lefties,, Islam has never done a damn thing to anyone in the whole wide world has it?? NOooo.. not them.. they are as innocent as the driven snow.. right lefties??? It's on to Blame America first and don't forget to blame evil conservatives who sit around and dream all this terrorism up.. It never happened right lefties,, and if it did happen no muslim was ever involved in it right lefties???? Yay team.

Willow ~~ Egypt is a MUSLIM COUNTRY. Always was, and always will be. Got it? Even when Mubarak (a MUSLIM) is gone, another MUSLIM will take over as leader. Get that. And that doesn't mean Mubarak was a MUSLIM TERRORIST, and it also doesn't mean that a new leader will be a MUSLIM TERRORIST either. Get that too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey EZ answer me this, If the Muslim Brotherhood takes control and carries out the wish for the Egyptian army to go to war with Israel you gonna be cool with that? or even cutting off all gas to Israel.. you lefties cool with that? that's what I want to know. How do you envision your world without Israel in it?

It's highly unlikely that would happen, in the first place. The Egyptians are educated and smart. Any "fundamentalist" organization would be hard-pressed to brainwash Egyptians the way they can brainwash illiterate Afghans. Plus, whoever takes over leadership of Egypt will want continued alliance with the United States and wouldn't be stupid enough to cut off the oil/gas supply to Israel or lob bombs at it. The quoted statement by one member of the Muslim Brotherhood hardly indicates entrenched policy, or even a warning to be taken seriously. Looks like the Brotherhood has its own Glenn Beck in that guy who enjoys making subtle threats without thinking.

Hey EZ answer me this, If the Muslim Brotherhood takes control and carries out the wish for the Egyptian army to go to war with Israel you gonna be cool with that? or even cutting off all gas to Israel.. you lefties cool with that? that's what I want to know. How do you envision your world without Israel in it?

It's highly unlikely that would happen, in the first place. The Egyptians are educated and smart. Any "fundamentalist" organization would be hard-pressed to brainwash Egyptians the way they can brainwash illiterate Afghans. Plus, whoever takes over leadership of Egypt will want continued alliance with the United States and wouldn't be stupid enough to cut off the oil/gas supply to Israel or lob bombs at it. The quoted statement by one member of the Muslim Brotherhood hardly indicates entrenched policy, or even a warning to be taken seriously. Looks like the Brotherhood has its own Glenn Beck in that guy who enjoys making subtle threats without thinking.

now answer the question, cause EZ is too chickenshit.

God this is what you get with public education, these trolls think they live in a democracy!!!!

They also think that these riots are caused by desires for democracy rather than the food shortage created by the United States' poor public policy.

Wait so the food Shortage in Egypt is our fault? do tell!

Have Bernanke And Ethanol Sunk Egypt? The People Cannot Afford To Buy Bread - Investors.com

Sums it up much better than I can.

The food shortages are creating chaos. I wish i had been wrong about them.

"When asked which side they would take in a struggle between "groups who want to modernize the country [and] Islamic fundamentalists," 59 percent of Egyptians picked the fundamentalists, while 27 percent picked the modernizers."
Egypt's conflicting views of democracy and religion | Byron York | Politics | Washington Examiner

Education: Years compulsory--ages 6-15. Literacy--total adult 58%.
Egypt

"The quoted statement by one member of the Muslim Brotherhood hardly indicates entrenched policy,..."

"The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 60,
and John Loftus, ‘The Muslim Brotherhood, The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda

Tenuous grip on reality...but
here, let me play your fav song:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so proud of you EZ.. blaming conservatives for the conundrum in Egypt.. You root for them though.. cause

It Begins… Muslim Brotherhood Leader Tells Egyptian Army To Prepare For War With Israel | The Gateway Pundit

If that is what you got from her post then your reading comprehension sucks.

"Mohamed Ghanem, one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, calls Egypt to stop pumping gas to Israel and prepare the Egyptian army for a war with it’s eastern neighbor."

Sounds like they're saying exactly that. But hey, maybe my comprehension sucks too.

Maybe it does. I did not see that in EZ's post.

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

:clap:

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

egypt isn't a fundie country and this isn't a fundie uprising.

Judging by the (limited..always limited and generally biased) opinion of dancing pussy and other left wingers on the forum it would seem that the general opinion is that conservatives are the most powerful political force in government. I wish it was so.

As a conservative, it looks to me like we can buy a new regime cheaper than Mubarak's.

I haven't been on this board long, but why does LibocalypseNow pretend to be a Ron Paul supporter and someone who cares about the Constitution while at the same time demanding a neoconservative interventionist foreign policy towards Iran, which is clearly unconstitutional?

I haven't been on this board long, but why does LibocalypseNow pretend to be a Ron Paul supporter and someone who cares about the Constitution while at the same time demanding a neoconservative interventionist foreign policy towards Iran, which is clearly unconstitutional?

He isn't Ron Paul for starters.

Forum List

Back