Uprising in Egypt Splitting the Conservatives in the US

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

Beck is a pussy, or at least he promotes being one.

How about you try proving him wrong.

I've listened to him for over 10 yrs and most all of his predictions on this stuff are right.
He asks us to question with boldness, and I always do, and it always checks turns out pretty close to how he says it is.

You sir just dont know your history very well, and you just dont like Glenn Beck.

It's not like Beck dreamed any of the threats up or anything iszzz it?? he dreamed it all up right lefties????

Why don't you try reading the articles you're commenting on sometime Willow?
Now, as Egyptians pour into the streets and demand control of their political destiny, an interesting divide is opening up on the right. On one side are those who actually took all that democracy stuff seriously. On the other are those who see the Muslim world only as an enemy to be crushed and controlled. With a Republican primary approaching, it remains to be seen which view of Middle Eastern policy will triumph among conservatives.

Now, as Egyptians pour into the streets and demand control of their political destiny, an interesting divide is opening up on the right. On one side are those who actually took all that democracy stuff seriously. On the other are those who see the Muslim world only as an enemy to be crushed and controlled. With a Republican primary approaching, it remains to be seen which view of Middle Eastern policy will triumph among conservatives.

I did, she's just as full of shit as you are. she can't prove any of the bullshit she's spewing.

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

and the left works hard for the Muslim Brotherhood.. blaming Americans for the fear and hatred of Islam.. we gotttcha.. :lol::lol::lol: nothing ever happened to Americans did it??? nadddda.. zip,, zit.. newp

Let me ask you a question:

Should the "entire right"...............be called stupid, unable to read and comprehend, and full of hot air, simply because YOU are stupid, unable to read and comprehend, and full of hot air? A yes or no would do.

Hey EZ answer me this, If the Muslim Brotherhood takes control and carries out the wish for the Egyptian army to go to war with Israel you gonna be cool with that? or even cutting off all gas to Israel.. you lefties cool with that? that's what I want to know. How do you envision your world without Israel in it?

I've listened to him for over 10 yrs and most all of his predictions on this stuff are right.
He asks us to question with boldness, and I always do, and it always checks turns out pretty close to how he says it is.

You sir just dont know your history very well, and you just dont like Glenn Beck.

There's no proving the 146 degrees of seperation Kevin Bacon shit wrong, which is why he does it and why he keeps people like you listening for 10 years.

and the left works hard for the Muslim Brotherhood.. blaming Americans for the fear and hatred of Islam.. we gotttcha.. :lol::lol::lol: nothing ever happened to Americans did it??? nadddda.. zip,, zit.. newp

Should the "entire right"...............be called stupid, unable to read and comprehend, and full of hot air, simply because YOU are stupid, unable to read and comprehend, and full of hot air? A yes or no would do.

call me whatever you choose,, it won't change a thing you moron.

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

:clap:

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

Ohh I remember. The military blew it and carter was blamed is the big political high point.
I also remember Bush I meeting with Sader? in Paris before the presidential election...

I also remember Iran contra. Delaing weapons to our enemy while we prosecuted private concerns for doing the same thing. And i have not forgotted the drug end of the deal in central america while Ronnie was just saying no to drugs.

And who can forget Bush I pardoning all Iran contra conspiratiors both indicted and unindicted, which included himself.

I was talking about how Carter let the Shaw of Iran be overthrown and the I-a tollah (fucked up speelin) become ruler. :doubt:

But who cares right? Let the Muslim Brotherhood have Egypt..... and the Suez Canal (or as Chris Mathews called it... the Panama Canal)

There's no proving the 146 degrees of seperation Kevin Bacon shit wrong, which is why he does it and why he keeps people like you listening for 10 years.

WHATEVER....:eusa_hand:

Hey, I'm applying your standards that you seem to apply to people. I also find it pretty amazing how dumb you really seem to be while at the same time trying to tell OTHER people how dumb they are. It's good shit.

Hey, I'm applying your standards that you seem to apply to people. I also find it pretty amazing how dumb you really seem to be while at the same time trying to tell OTHER people how dumb they are. It's good shit.

Well enlighten us then.. what did I interpret wrong in your opinion. We're listening. Show us how smart you are.

It's not like Beck dreamed any of the threats up or anything iszzz it?? he dreamed it all up right lefties????

Basically......Yes

May be delusions or he may be just fuck'n with ya

Well enlighten us then.. what did I interpret wrong in your opinion. We're listening. Show us how smart you are.

Well just this thread alone all Echo did was point to an Article that stated that the Right seems divided on what's happening in Egypt.

And your 1st response to her, quoting her, was that she was BLAMING conservatives, for what's going on............which obviously, if you knew how to read and interpret, she wasn't doing.

That's just this thread though, I had already gathered that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about from other posts and threads and it doesn't take much to see.

Store food and prepare for the coming global insurrection: That's the warning Glenn Beck issued Monday. The Muslim Brotherhood and American radicals, he informed us, are operating in tandem to bring about "the destruction of the Western world." On his Fox show, Beck presented a clip of Mohamed ElBaradei calling for a "New Egypt that is democratic, that is based on social justice." The phrase "social justice" flashed on the screen, because in Beck's world, it's a code word for a totalitarian leftist agenda, just as the Egyptian protesters' use of the phrase "day of rage" signals their kinship with Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground. "We've shown you tonight that Hamas, Code Pink"—the feminist anti-war group—"and the Muslim Brotherhood are all linked together." With the future bleak, Beck called on his viewers to pray for "our way of life" and for Israel.

Glenn Beck's Egypt Freakout: How the Uprising Splits U.S. Conservatives - The Daily Beast

Excellent post. I think the 'Beast' encapsulates the quandry that many of us on the right face...and I admit to being guilty as charged.

1. While I also saw our American view of democracy as an inate desire and a part of the human condition at one time, I must admit that it now is merely one aspect of the great geopolitical puzzle....
Can this be included in our view of 'democracy':

a. Eighty two percent of Egyptians support executing adulterers by stoning, 77% support whipping and cutting the hands off thieves. 84% support executing any Muslim who changes his religion.
...the U.S. has failed to identify strategic interests in Egypt— and questions what the next move will be if the Muslim Brotherhood becomes "the power behind the throne of the next regime."
Caroline Glick: U.S. Adopting Harmful Egypt Policy | Neon Tommy

2. Oil is the life's blood of a modern society. There is no possible way to replace its loss. What ever course we choose, we must have oil.

3. Global mobility means that we cannot ignore the threat of terrorism...and cannot underestimate the aid that Middle Eastern countries have provided in the War On Terrorism. How can we tell governments how they must handle internal situations, and expect their help?

4. American cannot allow there to be a holocaust in Israel.

5. There are no perfect solutions; we cannot allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

This is the Rubic's Cube of Geopolitical Reality...I don't see any 'perfect' solutions...or even any really good ones.

Well just this thread alone all Echo did was point to an Article that stated that the Right seems divided on what's happening in Egypt.

And your 1st response to her, quoting her, was that she was BLAMING conservatives, for what's going on............which obviously, if you knew how to read and interpret, she wasn't doing.

That's just this thread though, I had already gathered that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about from other posts and threads and it doesn't take much to see.

well, tough shit, you have the option of not reading what I write. I read the article, she posted it, it was an attack on conservatives with the idea that islamic terrorism was nothing to fear and that conservatives just used it to spread fear and hatred of all things muslim.. well shit son, we all know you lefties believe that.. hell's bells, nothing ever happened in America and throughout the world to make someone think such a thing right lefties, it's all about conservatives and how they're split, on the one hand some sonservatives believe in "democracy" and the other half "want to crush islam and spread fear and hatred" yep that's pretty much what she posted so now I want to know from you libturds how your world is gonna look if the Muslim Brother hood cuts gas off to Israel or attacks them outhright. You gonna be cool with that scenario????

Umm 10 years, seems like he had to be wrong about some of his right wing support during the Bush years?

well, tough shit,

When shown you're full of shit, you admit it and say tough shit. Nobody SHOULD read what you write, you're right. Even you seem to think so.

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

:clap:

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

On the bright side, some think that the movements roiling the Middle East actually put some pressure on the Iranian regime:

"Iranian officials and clerics are insisting Egypt's insurrection, and similar popular revolts across the Arab world, are inspired by Islamist political ideology and have their origin in the 1979 Iranian revolution that overthrew the late Shah. But opposition leaders and independent analysts take a very different view. They say the common rallying cause is democracy, not Islamism – and that the Tehran regime is increasingly fearful of an Egypt-style uprising there."
Egypt revolt has Iran in a spin | Simon Tisdall | Comment is free | The Guardian

Forum List

Back