Uprising in Egypt Splitting the Conservatives in the US

Well just this thread alone all Echo did was point to an Article that stated that the Right seems divided on what's happening in Egypt.

And your 1st response to her, quoting her, was that she was BLAMING conservatives, for what's going on............which obviously, if you knew how to read and interpret, she wasn't doing.

That's just this thread though, I had already gathered that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about from other posts and threads and it doesn't take much to see.

well, tough shit,

When shown you're full of shit, you admit it and say tough shit. Nobody SHOULD read what you write, you're right. Even you seem to think so.

prove what I said to be wrong.

Hey EZ answer me this, If the Muslim Brotherhood takes control and carries out the wish for the Egyptian army to go to war with Israel you gonna be cool with that? or even cutting off all gas to Israel.. you lefties cool with that? that's what I want to know. How do you envision your world without Israel in it?

This from a memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood discovered by the FBI in the raid on the Holyland Foundation: “ Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…” 'Smoking gun' Holy Land Foundation trial document still viral, spawns a new film | Crime Blog | dallasnews.com

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

Beck is a pussy, or at least he promotes being one.

How about you try proving him wrong.

I've listened to him for over 10 yrs and most all of his predictions on this stuff are right.
He asks us to question with boldness, and I always do, and it always checks turns out pretty close to how he says it is.

You sir just dont know your history very well, and you just dont like Glenn Beck.

Umm 10 years, seems like he had to be wrong about some of his right wing support during the Bush years?

He was no Bushbot by ANY stretch of the imagination.... He and I disagreed viamently with Bush on ALOT!
So try again my friend.... Bush sucked ballz! He was NO conservative.... Republican in name only.

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

:clap:

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

On the bright side, some think that the movements roiling the Middle East actually put some pressure on the Iranian regime:

"Iranian officials and clerics are insisting Egypt's insurrection, and similar popular revolts across the Arab world, are inspired by Islamist political ideology and have their origin in the 1979 Iranian revolution that overthrew the late Shah. But opposition leaders and independent analysts take a very different view. They say the common rallying cause is democracy, not Islamism – and that the Tehran regime is increasingly fearful of an Egypt-style uprising there."
Egypt revolt has Iran in a spin | Simon Tisdall | Comment is free | The Guardian

I hope you are correct.

Hey EZ answer me this, If the Muslim Brotherhood takes control and carries out the wish for the Egyptian army to go to war with Israel you gonna be cool with that? or even cutting off all gas to Israel.. you lefties cool with that? that's what I want to know. How do you envision your world without Israel in it?

This from a memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood discovered by the FBI in the raid on the Holyland Foundation: “ Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…” 'Smoking gun' Holy Land Foundation trial document still viral, spawns a new film | Crime Blog | dallasnews.com

But the left feels compelled to attack Glen Beck.. Israel and Western Civiliziation matters not to them. who care if those miserable zionists are dead?

I'm so proud of you EZ.. blaming conservatives for the conundrum in Egypt.. You root for them though.. cause

It Begins… Muslim Brotherhood Leader Tells Egyptian Army To Prepare For War With Israel | The Gateway Pundit

Mohamed Ghanem, one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, calls Egypt to stop pumping gas to Israel and prepare the Egyptian army for a war with it’s eastern neighbor.

Riiiiiight. Like they've has so much success in the past on that front, you know getting smoked in 1973 and losing the entire Sinai Peninsula. I'm sure they're just dying to, well, die.

Fight democracy all you want it harms our country to do so.

Remember right after 911 you all womndered why they hate us?

But the left feels compelled to attack Glen Beck.. Israel and Western Civiliziation matters not to them. who care if those miserable zionists are dead?

I fear that you are correct...but let's assume that the right takes the Senate and the White House....Then what, in terms of the problems we are discussing here?

1. What do we tell our 'friendly' dictators?
2. What do we do if/when the 'wrong' factions take over said nations?
3. What about those places where a malignant theology is more powerful than corrupt official we can bribe?
4. What is our obligation to Israel in the face of inveterate anti-Semitism?
5. How to react to terrorist-supporting governments?
6. More airport security? How do we respond to the ineluctable acts of terrorism?
7. What do we do when oil is cut off, or canals closed?
8. Do we reverse Democrat policies and restore a robust spy and covert network?

In short, is a world war unavoidable?

So, in conclusion.

NOt one lefty on the board will admit to being sad if Egypt cuts off the gas to Israel (oh the humanity) not one lefty will admit to feeling badly if the Egyptian army goes to war against Israel and Not one lefty on the board will tell us "why they hate us." Is that right lefties?

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

Beck is a pussy, or at least he promotes being one.

and the left works hard for the Muslim Brotherhood.. blaming Americans for the fear and hatred of Islam.. we gotttcha.. :lol::lol::lol: nothing ever happened to Americans did it??? nadddda.. zip,, zit.. newp

In what way?

How about you try proving him wrong.

I've listened to him for over 10 yrs and most all of his predictions on this stuff are right.
He asks us to question with boldness, and I always do, and it always checks turns out pretty close to how he says it is.

You sir just dont know your history very well, and you just dont like Glenn Beck.

Umm 10 years, seems like he had to be wrong about some of his right wing support during the Bush years?

He was no Bushbot by ANY stretch of the imagination.... He and I disagreed viamently with Bush on ALOT!
So try again my friend.... Bush sucked ballz! He was NO conservative.... Republican in name only.

but you said he was always right err correct?

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

Ohh I remember. The military blew it and carter was blamed is the big political high point.
I also remember Bush I meeting with Sader? in Paris before the presidential election...

I also remember Iran contra. Delaing weapons to our enemy while we prosecuted private concerns for doing the same thing. And i have not forgotted the drug end of the deal in central america while Ronnie was just saying no to drugs.

And who can forget Bush I pardoning all Iran contra conspiratiors both indicted and unindicted, which included himself.

I was talking about how Carter let the Shaw of Iran be overthrown and the I-a tollah (fucked up speelin) become ruler. :doubt:

But who cares right? Let the Muslim Brotherhood have Egypt..... and the Suez Canal (or as Chris Mathews called it... the Panama Canal)

You tell us what Carter should have done? Help the Shah mow down protestors in the streets? Assassinate the Ayatollah? Give the Secret Police poison gas to use against their own citizens?

What?

Fight democracy all you want it harms our country to do so.

Remember right after 911 you all womndered why they hate us?

why do they hate us? tell us?

What buildings did they fly planes into ?

The twin towers was a symbol of American business.

The pentagon is still the symbol of American military.

You pretended they attacked us for our freedoms remember?

What you want is for the US to be against democracy.

Democracy will win in the end and if you truely lvoed democracy you would agree that the MORE democracy in this world the better.

Instead you want to support a dictator....why?

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

I remember (in another place not to be named) how everyone was happy and posting pictures of Iraqi women with purple thumbs after voting....hurray for Democracy....and yet not so happy and mods taking pictures down of Palestinian women with purple thumbs voting for Hamas. A distinct quandary.

I guess if you're under the sad misunderstanding that a vote for Hamas was a vote for democracy, then I can see how you might think that.

Fear and hatred of Islam.. Wonder where that came from???? We dreamed it all up right lefties,, Islam has never done a damn thing to anyone in the whole wide world has it?? NOooo.. not them.. they are as innocent as the driven snow.. right lefties??? It's on to Blame America first and don't forget to blame evil conservatives who sit around and dream all this terrorism up.. It never happened right lefties,, and if it did happen no muslim was ever involved in it right lefties???? Yay team.

Where do you extremist come up with this shit?

Your position is completely untenable. Unless you can come up with the strawman liberal who said Islam has never done a damn thing or is as innocent as driven snow.

I remember (in another place not to be named) how everyone was happy and posting pictures of Iraqi women with purple thumbs after voting....hurray for Democracy....and yet not so happy and mods taking pictures down of Palestinian women with purple thumbs voting for Hamas. A distinct quandary.

I guess if you're under the sad misunderstanding that a vote for Hamas was a vote for democracy, then I can see how you might think that.

If the majority vote for Hamas then it is democracy at work.
Do you even know what democracy is?

I'm so proud of you EZ.. blaming conservatives for the conundrum in Egypt.. You root for them though.. cause

It Begins… Muslim Brotherhood Leader Tells Egyptian Army To Prepare For War With Israel | The Gateway Pundit

Mohamed Ghanem, one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, calls Egypt to stop pumping gas to Israel and prepare the Egyptian army for a war with it’s eastern neighbor.

Riiiiiight. Like they've has so much success in the past on that front, you know getting smoked in 1973 and losing the entire Sinai Peninsula. I'm sure they're just dying to, well, die.

Sometime when People are guided by false Prophesy, reason and caution don't play a part at all.

Ohh I remember. The military blew it and carter was blamed is the big political high point.
I also remember Bush I meeting with Sader? in Paris before the presidential election...

I also remember Iran contra. Delaing weapons to our enemy while we prosecuted private concerns for doing the same thing. And i have not forgotted the drug end of the deal in central america while Ronnie was just saying no to drugs.

And who can forget Bush I pardoning all Iran contra conspiratiors both indicted and unindicted, which included himself.

I was talking about how Carter let the Shaw of Iran be overthrown and the I-a tollah (fucked up speelin) become ruler. :doubt:

But who cares right? Let the Muslim Brotherhood have Egypt..... and the Suez Canal (or as Chris Mathews called it... the Panama Canal)

You tell us what Carter should have done? Help the Shah mow down protestors in the streets? Assassinate the Ayatollah? Give the Secret Police poison gas to use against their own citizens?

What?

Yep the Shah did not care much for his people from the way he treated them.
Of course he was the spoiled playboy type son of the ex leader of Iran, a Hitler collabarator.

Kinda reminds me of the bush clan in a way :)

Forum List

Back