Uplifting, feel-good news: Grave of Karl Marx in London vandalized! Second Time!! Ha ha!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
London, England. For the second time in two weeks, the grave of a true worthless pile of shit, Karl Marx was vandalized. The left thinks it's okay to vandalize memorials of those of the past of whom they detest, so it is great to see it happen to one of their icons - even if it is in England. If ever there would've have been a great abortion in world history, an abortion of Karl Marx would've been one.

I truly hope these vandals return, and when they do, I hope the completely tear it down and destroy it. If they get caught, I already plan on sending them funds for their legal defense.

If I do visit London one day, I will at the very least piss and shit on his grave.

Thank you vandals, whoever you are.

'Architect of Genocide' – Vandals Deface Karl Marx's English Grave

Maybe with the new liberal laws aborting Karl Marx is still possible.

London, England. For the second time in two weeks, the grave of a true worthless pile of shit, Karl Marx was vandalized. The left thinks it's okay to vandalize memorials of those of the past of whom they detest, so it is great to see it happen to one of their icons - even if it is in England. If ever there would've have been a great abortion in world history, an abortion of Karl Marx would've been one.

I truly hope these vandals return, and when they do, I hope the completely tear it down and destroy it. If they get caught, I already plan on sending them funds for their legal defense.

If I do visit London one day, I will at the very least piss and shit on his grave.

Thank you vandals, whoever you are.

'Architect of Genocide' – Vandals Deface Karl Marx's English Grave

I'd love to say "You're welcome", but it wasn't me. Maybe someday.

The Bulgarians know what to do with all those left-over commie statues. They vandalize them...

soviet-monuments-vandalized-look-like-american-superheroes-2.jpg

Maybe with the new liberal laws aborting Karl Marx is still possible.

I'm working on a time machine in my garage, so I can go back and suffocate the little bastard in his crib. Might even stop by Kenya and pay little Barry Soetoro a visit too.

All I need now is a flux capacitor.

might be staged , with the cameras and 'cctv' all over the place in 'londonistan' how can it be that the vandalizing isn't captured Locke .

Forum List

Back