up

95039.jpg

Almost all of your posts have as much value as the quote above. Boy are you uneducated and quite frankly stupider than FECES.

Consider fluctuations in money, like the Dollar going up against the Euro.

Of course, the bottom line is that European goods become cheaper thereby increasing the trade imbalance between us and Europe and a bunch of other countries that peg their currencies to the Euro (Damn stupid policy on their part.) and costing a few more American jobs, but that is OK, because we have welfare and unemployment compensation for those who can not make their way for the time being.

As I have posted for years on this forum against the idiotic prophets of doom that tell me I am wrong, the value of the Dollar is based upon the productivity of the United States. Mainly, that is measured in Manufacturing output, Natural Resource output and Agricultural output.

Since we lead the world in these three, the Dollar will remain strong regardless of what the fools say.

For a country to devalue the dollar (I.e. make their currency worth more) they risk having the tremendous might of the American manufacturing ramp up and increase sales in the World market place. Japan, China, Germany and a host of other countries will never let that happen.

Paulie, when you find out about the industrial might of the United States, come back then and post something intelligent on this board.

Forum List

Back