Up early to watch on CBC the Great Tiger of China put on a ceremony to remind the West who the new boss is...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...There was CBC showing fantastic clips of Bush in China for the 2008 Olympics, showing great respect and humility. Not a care in the world as the financial crisis hit America.

He knew the future was China and now the rest of the world knows. A once sleeping giant woken up and propped up by the West.

It should be exciting, beautiful, persuasive, and, a more substantial Olympic Games than most as the cauldrun is lit...you can be certain there will be a message sent here this morning....

Beijing 2022: Olympic Winter Games Morning - Opening Ceremony​

Last edited:
...There was CBC showing fantastic clips of Bush in China for the 2008 Olympics, showing great respect and humility. Not a care in the world as the financial crisis hit America.

He knew the future was China and now the rest of the world knows. A once sleeping giant woken up and propped up by the West.

It should be exciting, beautiful, persuasive, and, a more substantial Olympic Games than most as the cauldrun is lit...you can be certain there will be a message sent here this morning....

I really want to go to the 2028 Olympics in LA...the opening ceremony and record it on TV back at my house. Just to be able to discern the difference between what I saw there and what was on TV

Thought it would be a dragon.

I just watched for 2 minutes and it looked like some kind of propaganda-indoctrination film. I don't really give a shit if old 'Lotus Blossom's' feet get cold in the long winter. Bring on the games. Nobody cares what these bat eating commies did leading up to the point when they infected the world with a killer virus. Fuck Red China.

I just watched for 2 minutes and it looked like some kind of propaganda-indoctrination film. I don't really give a shit if old 'Lotus Blossom's' feet get cold in the long winter. Bring on the games. Nobody cares what these bat eating commies did leading up to the point when they infected the world with a killer virus. Fuck Red China.

You're too angry. Sit back and enjoy the Winter Games, a time of brotherly love between nations and all of humanity!

Forum List

Back