Up 22% this year

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
According to BBC World News today.....

The Dow Jones posted 16,000....Best annual ever....

Up 22% this year....

Best showing in a decade.....

Comments?

Last edited:
The Bubble Machine again, only kept afloat by the Fed....................

Currently borrowing to make margin again....................

Same shit over again, but multiplied as we never recovered from the last one.

And it will burst as soon as the Fed stops the currency machine.........................

It will cause more damage than the last one, and the Fed will step in again to do more of the same.........................

Ridiculous.................

The Fed is pumping $1Trillion annually in the economy and the ONLY place its apparently going is into equities and keeping interest rates artificially low

It's a house of cards.

Watch it like a hawk and yank your money when the fed turns off the printing presses.

Up 22% this year....

Comments?

Thoughts? Not the time to buy, it will correct, the time to buy was in 08-09. If anything, put your money in inverse performance etfs like SPXU or invest overseas in emerging markets. Gold is also a good buy as a hedge as well.

Up 22% this year....

Comments?

Thoughts? Not the time to buy, it will correct, the time to buy was in 08-09. If anything, put your money in inverse performance etfs like SPXU or invest overseas in emerging markets. Gold is also a good buy as a hedge as well.

Gold? :lol::lol::lol:

Has been a great ride and bump to the net worth, will settle more profits in January when I do the annual rebalance.

Up 22% this year....

Comments?

Gold is bottoming, it may make one more correction, but now is a good time to increase positions
Or gold mining stocks. I have positions in Barrick Gold(ABX) and IAMGOLD(IAG), both at a multi year lows and are turning the corner. Great buy.

Gold is bottoming, it may make one more correction, but now is a good time to increase positions
Or gold mining stocks. I have positions in Barrick Gold(ABX) and IAMGOLD(IAG), both at a multi year lows and are turning the corner. Great buy.
Don't buy any Barack Gold, it's really Fools Gold.

Up 22%! I have to ask why isn't employment up at least half of that? It seems US companies are still hoarding their money and continuing their off-shoring of jobs.

Because it's a false economy. The stock market gains are all Fed pumping. It will eventually correct.

A correction wouldn't surprise me at all, in fact I'm hoping it doesn't happen at least until I rebalance at beginning of year so some of my profits are scraped.

50% stock market decline though? I assume you've already put all your money into bear positions?

The stock market always goes up. That's why democrats were outraged when Bush tried to allow people to invest a tiny portion of their social security in the stock market. Democrats want it all. The strange thing is why the bi-polar lefties celebrate an upsurge in the stock market when they support communist organizations like "occupy wall street".

Forum List

Back