Unz: Ukraine is finished and ended so badly might take NATO down as well

re you

Are you an American?

Here's life in Progressive America 2.0

Devastated political opposition...check

state controlled media...check

judicial system being an extension of the state's punishment machine...J6 political prisoners 3 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT A TRIAL

oligarch clans... democrat Big city political machines manufacturing tens of millions of votes

ethnic enclaves with their own rules....you mean like Philly and Baltimore?
Nah, I was talking about Russia.

Absolutely! Millions and millions of people — just like me — who did not vote for Obama in 2012 or Hillary in 2016, did vote for Biden in 2020 — not because we loved him or loved Democrats but because we were sick to death of you morons and your dangerous criminally-inclined demagogue and conspirator Donald Trump.

Trump before 2020 already said he admired Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong-un. I said then that Trump-cultist idiots like you would follow his lead anywhere and actually wanted a dictator like Putin in the U.S.A. I knew then you were like children following your Pied Piper and would follow him even to “terminate” our laws and Constitution to keep him or somebody like him in power. I knew deep down you opposed our democratic and Constitutional system.

Of course you and almost all Republicans back then denied this. You’re so stupid you didn’t even know where you were heading!

And here you are proving I was right all along!!! Here you are admitting you want a dictator like Putin!

You should move to Russia or North Korea, you fucking traitor and moron!

We are already living under Progressive Fascism, but not for much longer. There are tens of millions of us who just want to be left alone, just as the Founding documents promised. It could have been corrected decades ago with far less damage than what's probably coming

You worship Fascist Progressives but call Trump a Hitler.

So sad

So you're not an American, that explains a lot
Of course not. Actually you write often in the European section and I thought that it was obvious for you that I am from Ukraine. Especially, since I have never made a secret out of that.

Of course not. Actually you write often in the European section and I thought that it was obvious for you that I am from Ukraine. Especially, since I have never made a secret out of that.

OK, then please stop talking about things you don't understand.

Thank you

About what exactly? Ukraine and its war with Russia, you are always so eager to comment on? Or about Russian political regime?

About Ukraine provoking a Russian response and American politics

About Ukraine provoking a Russian response and American politics
So, you have a nerve to say that I don't understand about 'Ukraine provoking a Russian response' and should stop talking about that, but such loons like you who couldn't even find Ukraine on a map a year ago can lecture others about these events?

So, you have a nerve to say that I don't understand about 'Ukraine provoking a Russian response' and should stop talking about that, but such loons like you who couldn't even find Ukraine on a map a year ago can lecture others about these events?

Don't presume you know what I know.

Trump made a huge mistake asking ANYTHING from Ukraine, the most corrupt nation is the Western hemisphere. He should have had Vindman and a dozen others thrown into Gitmo after leaking the call with the Acting President of Ukraine

The Italian Minister of Defense suggests that negotiations should begin, since aid to Ukraine has been practically exhausted.
The Western idiots do not realize that negotiations are conducted with roughly equals, and the exhausted Ukronazi regime must now only capitulate; there are no options here.

Don't presume you know what I know.

Trump made a huge mistake asking ANYTHING from Ukraine, the most corrupt nation is the Western hemisphere. He should have had Vindman and a dozen others thrown into Gitmo after leaking the call with the Acting President of Ukraine
I understand the position of those who don't support Ukraine and who doesn't want the US to be the 'world police'. My position might be similar to these guys, if I were an American.

What I can't accept and despise is so-called Putin-heads who admire this runt dictator and want America to be 'Putin-like'. You really are traitors to 'your' great nation.

We are already living under Progressive Fascism, but not for much longer. You worship Fascist Progressives but call Trump a Hitler…
You are a pathetic traitor to our country’s principles, a “Crusader” for a one-man dictatorship. Your mind suffers from “Progressive Syphylis of the Brain.”

By the way, I never called Trump a Hitler. For one thing Trump has always been far too cowardly, too old, too fat & privileged to play that role. Hitler was on the front lines with armed stormtroopers during the attempt to overthrow the Weimar Republican back in 1923.

Trump wants his followers to take all the risks, as on Jan. 6th. Now he mostly asks them to vote for him again, and just in coded language encourages them — and will be happy — if they do more!

But our Republic is a lot stronger than was the Weimar Republic. The Jan. 6th rioters have seen it ain’t so easy to overthrow our democracy. You will find out the same, too, asshole.

You are truly a brain-dead moron.

If our country ever falls so far that we really do have an openly fascist & openly anti-Constitutional white nationalist party … I have NO DOUBT you will make excuses for them too — probably only from behind your safe little keyboard.

That you say we in the U.S. need a dictator-for-life like ex-KGB “Czar” Putin … says everything about your abandonment of real “Republicanism.”

Go to North Korea or Russia already, asshole! At least here you may finally get an education of sorts!

Last edited:
The Russian armed forces have broken through the Ukrainian army's defense on its northern flank near the village of Berdychi in the Avdiivka direction. This was reported by the DNR People's Militia.

As specified in the 105th rifle regiment of the DNR People's Militia, the Russian army is fighting on the outskirts of the settlement. The AFU forces are retreating.

It is emphasized that the fighters of the Russian Federation made a counter strike from the southern flank of the Avdeevsk direction. In the people's militia specified that the situation is heading towards the creation of the "Avdeevka cauldron".

Zaporizhzhya front, Kamenskoye direction

In the morning after a long and powerful artillery preparation went on the offensive in the area of Stepovoye - Zherebyanki - Lobkovoye - Pyatihatki, the enemy is knocked out of the strongholds previously occupied by him during the summer counteroffensive, in some areas our troops moved up to 2 kilometers deep into the enemy defenses.

In this direction the enemy forces had the least success in advancing during the summer counteroffensive, because of the lack of significant successes, the enemy focused on the offensive in the area of n.n. Rabotino - Verbovoye, considering the direction of Pyatikhatok secondary and unpromising.
For this reason, reserves and part of the field artillery were withdrawn from this area to reinforce the group advancing in the direction of Novoprokopovka.

The offensive of the RF Armed Forces came as a surprise to the enemy in this area, and in a matter of hours the enemy lost positions that it had been capturing for months.

Are you sure you're Western media?
- You're as Western as it gets!
Say something about our russian operation in Ukraine in the language of Western media!
- During the day ukrainian terrorists wounded three civilians in Russia, one thousand two hundred representatives of ukrainian gangs died in the territories liberated from Ukraine.

Interesting article on the larger implication of the loss of the proxy war: we destroyed Ukraine and likely Germany as well in the process.

Biden (the Globalists) has been the absolute worst President in US History. The Brits aren't talking to us after the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan (USA) the French pulled their Ambassador (you forgot, right?) and now the Germans face another winter of burning wood to keep from freezing because Biden (the Globalists) destroyed the Nordstream Pipeline....why? What was the point??

Ukraine lost a generation of their best young men. It's the most vile, disgusting, despicable thing a government has done to their own people since 911.

Poland just told Ukraine "no Mas!"

The USA military is a FUCKING JOKE! A woke disaster of 44 4-Stars 145 3-Stars AND WE'RE OUT OF AMMO!!

The world needs Regime Change. It's enough!

NATO's Losing Proxy War In Ukraine | ZeroHedge

Forum List

Back