unwilling to put aside personal disappointment for the nation’s good

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Mr Trump proceeded to cut his throat, now he's slowly bleeding out.

Would he accept the results?, asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News.

“I will look at it at the time,” Trump said.

a much smaller man than Gore who very gracefully stepped down.

If Trump can't have America , NO ONE WILL!!!

Today he said he would accept the results "if I win". I kid you not, he said that .

Look at the commies already demanding that we ignore the will of the people and step aside and accept what the STATE ISSUES us in terms of our next president.

Trump says he'll accept the results if he wins, but if Hillary wins, he is going to wait and see how he's going to handle it.

Yep..............pretty much what I would have expected out of the Orange Messiah.

BTW, does anyone else wonder if Trump and Boehner are related? Both of them are orange.

poor old man threw his bots some red meat, and he ate the poison.

gracefully? i think it's fair to say you're no longer interested in participating in reality. will you agree to commit yourself to an insane asylum if some rig this thread to repeatedly call you a crazy loser?

Look at the commies already demanding that we ignore the will of the people and step aside and accept what the STATE ISSUES us in terms of our next president.
Expecting some election fraud, partner?

The fact that all you paid shills are posting as fast as your fingers can type, under as many handles as you can think up, that there IS NO VOTER FRAUD and we are obligated to accept whatever election results we're handed, tells me that you do, too.

Why on earth would Trump "step down" if he wins the election?

Because democrat shills tell him to?

Trump says he'll accept the results if he wins, but if Hillary wins, he is going to wait and see how he's going to handle it.

Yep..............pretty much what I would have expected out of the Orange Messiah.

BTW, does anyone else wonder if Trump and Boehner are related? Both of them are orange.

Shitty Golfers Esq. orange is the team color.

You know, nobody would have even considered that the election would be rigged before Trump brought it up.

Maybe the only reason it's never been brought up before is because it never or very rarely happens (only 31 incidents of in person voter fraud in over 1 BILLION votes), and the only reason Trump is bringing it up is because he's scared he's going to lose, his ego won't accept the possibility, so he has already started with his excuse by saying it's going to be rigged against him.

Personally, I hope Hillary beats Trump like Reagan beat Carter so that there is no confusion about who the people want as president.

The fact that all you paid shills are posting as fast as your fingers can type, under as many handles as you can think up, that there IS NO VOTER FRAUD and we are obligated to accept whatever election results we're handed, tells me that you do, too.
Is there any history or record of election fraud in American presidential elections?

POSTER FRAUD !!

BBBAAAWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a dumb liar. You need to up your game.

Forum List

Back