Untraceable ‘ghost guns’ hit NYC streets in record numbers

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Like this?

BREB1225_JPG-2560200.jpg

Have they tried locking up violent criminals in NYC? I hear that helps keep innocent people from getting hurt although I've also heard that is the talk of.....Wait for it!....White supremacist Nazi's.

Meh, in a city of nearly 9 million people, 356 ghost guns are rookie numbers.....I suspect there's 2X more than that in my hinterland town. They were all the rage a few years back. ;)

Can't stop the signal......3-D printer goes Brrrrrrr. ;)

Like this?

BREB1225_JPG-2560200.jpg

Have they tried locking up violent criminals in NYC? I hear that helps keep innocent people from getting hurt although I've also heard that is the talk of.....Wait for it!....White supremacist Nazi's.

Meh, in a city of nearly 9 million people, 356 ghost guns are rookie numbers.....I suspect there's 2X more than that in my hinterland town. They were all the rage a few years back. ;)

Can't stop the signal......3-D printer goes Brrrrrrr. ;)
Good. Shall not be infringed was intended to mean something. Now if only those who crow their support of the 2A were so dedicated. Instead they trip over themselves in order to be first in line, to virtue signal that they have complied with the most recent infringement...

Good. Shall not be infringed was intended to mean something. Now if only those who crow their support of the 2A were so dedicated. Instead they trip over themselves in order to be first in line, to virtue signal that they have complied with the most recent infringement...
They 3-D printing the fuck out of Glock switches in every Goblinville in the USA yet the fuckin' ATF worries about a braced pistol honest people own.

As a crutch.

The ATF is going to look awful stupid when everyone says FU and ditches their brace for a stock.....In for a penny and all that. ;)
Or people just say fuck it altogether. And just strap themselves as they see fit. As the 2A intended.

As a crutch.

The ATF is going to look awful stupid when everyone says FU and ditches their brace for a stock.....In for a penny and all that. ;)
As for me..? Fuck these SBRs, as the goon squad likes to call them. I'll take my trusty M27 anywhere, any day of the week.

Democrats consistently distract away from the real problem with a fake narrative.

-Mass killings: real problem mental illness fake problem AR-15s
-Gun violence: real problem violent poor people fake problem lack of gun laws
-Abortion Rights: real problem young women fukking without protection or birth control
fake problem Roe v Wade took away their abortion rights

There's many more but those are some popular fake narratives they constantly push.

Forum List

Back