Project Farm

You lack any adult conversation skills it seems.

Any other juvenile bullshit you wanna toss out in hopes of tearing down others to elevate yourself?

Grow up
I've read your drivel ya crybaby.

Did you notice the comparison of ST and M1 didn't focus on high temperature and longevity in mileage change intervals?

WalMart sells ST for less than M1, yes, but can't be found most everywhere like M1. Some sell ST for more.

I've read your drivel ya crybaby.

Did you notice the comparison of ST and M1 didn't focus on high temperature and longevity in mileage change intervals?

WalMart sells ST for less than M1, yes, but can't be found most everywhere like M1. Some sell ST for more.
You lack the maturity to see the difference between troll/political/for fun threads.
You have 1 gear and one gear only. Terminal stupidity.

Welcome to ignore child

Now that the troll is put in the corner ya all should check out his channel. He compares all manner of tools/engines and chemicals. Even some work clothes and other stuff.
If you've ever wondered about Dewalt vs Milwaukee or other things like that he has a video about it.

Or you all can obsess over some trivial shit lol.

I changed the oil in my 1980 F150 every 10,000 miles, which was about every four months. We drove a lot to our ever changing far away job sites. One of my construction friends that lived way out in the sticks, sold his low mileage Chevy pickup for a good price because the odometer said 50,000. It was really 150,000 but there were only five display places back then.

When the entire stock is being sold on t.v., we'll know it's another failed hype.
That guy in the video must be a shill for Super Tech. If I start my car when it's 40 degrees my synthetic engine oil won't be frozen. I believe the freezing point is between -45 to -60C.
The debate between ST and M1 has been around and around.
ST boasts about their product as having no sludge building characteristics which makes me think it has a detergent in it. That alone signals it is not a full synthetic.

Back