Unsuspecting Small Business Owners Hit With $36,500 PER EMPLOYEE Obamacare Fines!

Oh well, did he call SCOTUS stupid? Cuzz, you know, SCOTUS heard all the arguments and declared Obamacare as being constitutional and legal in every way you can think of. Hehehe. You can post as many pics as you want, makes no difference on what Gruber said or anyone else said. Calling American people stupid doesn't mean Obamacare will go away. American people were stupid in 2003 when Bush said Saddam has WMDs. Hahahaha.

Well we KNOW now Saddam had 550 METRIC TONS of yellowcake that was finally shipped to Canada for disposal, and then we have THIS....
J65FD4g.jpg

lATSLTw.jpg

Stupid! Yellow cake is not WMD any more than a knife is a murder weapon. Saddam had no WMDs. End of story. No WMDs existed. I don't want to digress now. Start a new thread so I can kick your a$$ there too.

Obamacare is the law of the land. Do you understand this? It doesn't matter what Gruber said. ACA is the law. Do you understand this at all?

Let's see, I've already caught you in a LIE about yellowcake, as it's the starting point for any nuclear bomb..."The danger of yellowcake is primarily associated with its acquisition by a state intent on producing nuclear weapons, who does not have fissile material, but already has an enrichment plant and weaponization capabilities."....

Dred Scott was the law too...UNTIL it was changed! Your a fucking idiot, probably PAID administration flunky, and easy to kick your ass.... Tell Valerie, she better do better than you, although her GRUBER fuck up is MONUMENTAL! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Oh, by the way GRUBER.......

ObamaCare Will Leave 30 Mil Without Health Insurance: CBO
finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-leave-30-mil-without-230800173.html
Jul 24, 2012 · ObamaCare Will Leave 30 ... the CBO estimated that 27 million people would still ... we find out that a few more million people will not be covered ...

Start a new thread about WMDs some other time.

Yes Obamacare will leave 30 million without healthcare instead of 50 million without healthcare. So what's the problem?
It's not what Obama promised.

Forum List

Back