Unsuspecting Small Business Owners Hit With $36,500 PER EMPLOYEE Obamacare Fines!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Remember the "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" lie? Well, starting last week, tens of thousands of small business owners are about to get hit with $100 per day / per employee fines for helping their employees pay for their private insurance! That's $36,500 for each person they try to help! It's very simple. The government wants everyone on Obamacare... and dependent on the government. So the IRS will now levy a $100 per day, per employee fine on any employer who helps their employees pay the cost of their private healthcare insurance. 10 employees? That's...

Employer Health Care Arrangements

Remember the "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" lie? Well, starting last week, tens of thousands of small business owners are about to get hit with $100 per day / per employee fines for helping their employees pay for their private insurance! That's $36,500 for each person they try to help! It's very simple. The government wants everyone on Obamacare... and dependent on the government. So the IRS will now levy a $100 per day, per employee fine on any employer who helps their employees pay the cost of their private healthcare insurance. 10 employees? That's...

You just don't understand your own bullshit so let me explain to you.

Yes you can keep your plan if you like it. It means if your insurance company sells the same plan known as grandfathered plan then you can keep it. If they don't keep the same plan going then you can't buy it.

Many insurance companies discontinued their legacy plans because they did not want to remain in the old system. This was not government's fault. This was the fault of insurance companies. There are companies that still offer watered down old non compliant plans you can buy. All you have to do is pay a fine and use the old shitty plans if you like them.

And no, the government doesn't give a FK if you enroll in Obamacare. You can pay a fine and stay out of Obamacare for all we care. No one really cares if you have insurance or not. Heck, I prefer you stay out of Obamacare so that my lines at the doctors' will be smaller.

I want all republicans to stay out of insurance plans and pay cash or get sick and die from your own health ailments. We absolutely have no problem with you rejected quality healthcare for yourself. I don't want to see you guys at the doctors.

Keep paying cash or go to Panama and Costa Rica to get hip replacement. We don't mind. Pay the fine to IRS and stay out of the OBAMACARE system if you hate it so much.

• Banned

Yes you can keep your plan if you like it. It means if your insurance company sells the same plan known as grandfathered plan then you can keep it. If they don't keep the same plan going then you can't buy it.

Many insurance companies discontinued their legacy plans because they did not want to remain in the old system. This was not government's fault. This was the fault of insurance companies. There are companies that still offer watered down old non compliant plans you can buy. All you have to do is pay a fine and use the old shitty plans if you like them.

And no, the government doesn't give a FK if you enroll in Obamacare. You can pay a fine and stay out of Obamacare for all we care. No one really cares if you have insurance or not. Heck, I prefer you stay out of Obamacare so that my lines at the doctors' will be smaller.

I want all republicans to stay out of insurance plans and pay cash or get sick and die from your own health ailments. We absolutely have no problem with you rejected quality healthcare for yourself. I don't want to see you guys at the doctors.

Keep paying cash or go to Panama and Costa Rica to get hip replacement. We don't mind. Pay the fine to IRS and stay out of the OBAMACARE system if you hate it so much.
Unless you were a 1% I see NO INSURANCE co. with grandfathered in policies! Funny, we want you to just go away, anyway possible!...And since when is a FINE now a TAX not voted on by Congress, as the ONLY place a tax can be mandated is by Congress... another example of the administration making presentations before SCOTUS that it WASN'T A FUCKING TAX, and SCOTUS doing LEGISLATION from the bench, changing what law CONGRESS had approved...You're a fucking nutcase, but easy to bitch slap with a little truth!

Unless you were a 1% I see NO INSURANCE co. with grandfathered in policies! Funny, we want you to just go away, anyway possible!...And since when is a FINE now a TAX not voted on by Congress, as the ONLY place a tax can be mandated is by Congress... another example of the administration making presentations before SCOTUS that it WASN'T A FUCKING TAX, and SCOTUS doing LEGISLATION from the bench, changing what law CONGRESS had approved...You're a fucking nutcase, but easy to bitch slap with a little truth!

It's not a fine, it's a tax. You can call it whatever you want. It's not a penalty it's a fee. It's not an offspring, it's a child. It's not a baby, it's our son. Call it whatever you want. The law says you have a different tax bracket if you don't have ACA plans.

OK I will give you another break. IRS is not going to collect fines from you. They haven't and they will more than likely not pursue anyone for ACA mandate fines. OK?

Now will you stay out of the Obamacare plans? It's obvious you don't like it. I hope ALL those opposed to ACA remain uninsured. We don't mind if you get your healthcare in Haiti or Guatemala. I am happy to live without you being a part of our healthcare system.

You should elect a republican president, keep the congress in reps' hands and then try to overturn the laws you hate. Good luck trying to unenroll 10 million Americans insured specifically under Obamacare. And I dare you to tell Americans prior to election that you will take away their healthcare.

Go for it and show me you can still win elections.

• Banned

It's not a fine, it's a tax. You can call it whatever you want. It's not a penalty it's a fee. It's not an offspring, it's a child. It's not a baby, it's our son. Call it whatever you want. The law says you have a different tax bracket if you don't have ACA plans.

OK I will give you another break. IRS is not going to collect fines from you. They haven't and they will more than likely not pursue anyone for ACA mandate fines. OK?

Now will you stay out of the Obamacare plans? It's obvious you don't like it. I hope ALL those opposed to ACA remain uninsured. We don't mind if you get your healthcare in Haiti or Guatemala. I am happy to live without you being a part of our healthcare system.

You should elect a republican president, keep the congress in reps' hands and then try to overturn the laws you hate. Good luck trying to unenroll 10 million Americans insured specifically under Obamacare. And I dare you to tell Americans prior to election that you will take away their healthcare.

As stated previously, and which you can't deny HONESTLY, it was presented as a FINE OR PENALTY by the administration, which is plainly Unconstitutional, and CHANGED to a TAX by Roberts court, which is also plainly UNCONSTITUTIONAL, making LEGISLATION from the bench.

What might be of interest is that 13% of the people in America took part in the American Revolution, there will be much more on the second one, if this shit continues!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As stated previously, and which you can't deny HONESTLY, it was presented as a FINE OR PENALTY by the administration, which is plainly Unconstitutional, and CHANGED to a TAX by Roberts court, which is also plainly UNCONSTITUTIONAL, making LEGISLATION from the bench.

What might be of interest is that 13% of the people in America took part in the American Revolution, there will be much more on the second one, if this shit continues!

It's a tax and SCOTUS has ruled it legal. There's nothing you can do about it.

And your threat of a revolution is ludicrous. Don't try to take on the US government with your own weapons. Have a happy life.

• Banned

And your threat of a revolution is ludicrous. Don't try to take on the US government with your own weapons. Have a happy life.

Of course there is, a NEW president could nullify it with an E.O. and as we see with the Manchurian muslim, nothing can be done about it. The president, as we have seen, does NOT have to obey Court or Congress laws. POOF, there goes your bubble! Apparently you don't realize that our military is made up of a vast majority of right thinking people. Most liberals are unpatriotic, and cowards! It's that entitlement thinking!

Of course there is, a NEW president could nullify it with an E.O. and as we see with the Manchurian muslim, nothing can be done about it. The president, as we have seen, does NOT have to obey Court or Congress laws. POOF, there goes your bubble! Apparently you don't realize that our military is made up of a vast majority of right thinking people. Most liberals are unpatriotic, and cowards! It's that entitlement thinking!

Your SCOTUS butthurt is showing.
Obamacare - Win
Gay marriage - Win
Housing discrimination lawsuit - Win
Confederate flag - Win
Immigration deportation slowdown - Win
Hillary Clinton leads in the polls - Win
Donald Tump dumped by all major corporations - Win

See that? That's called a severe butthurt. It's like an ass rape. I can never understand how much pain you must be going through right now. Stay calm and buy more weapons. Good luck.

Or we could repeal that shit law and go back to the old less expensive and better plans than this shit health insurance with extremely high deductibles.

Since the business owner "didn't build that", shouldn't the employees pay at least half of this?

Everyone is going to end up paying out the ass.

That is the thing that Gruber was saying.....that all of us have to chip in and pay for all of the illegals and the unemployed that refuse to work. We're already paying into FICA and Medicare.......now we all have to pay into Obamacare. So at least 25% of our income will got to paying government entitlements.

We're $18.5 trillion in debt.......at $24 trillion we become Greece.

That's Hope & Change.....the Transformation of America.

Thank Barry.:slap:

OWEbamacare will either do one of three things, one, expedite the collapse of our economy, two, implode because of its own unsustainability, or three, be fully repealed by the next president.

It will NOT last, because there's no possible scenario it can survive. The bill was written in secret, never debated, rammed through without the support of the majority of Americans and voted into law without reading it by an absolute partisan vote for by the radical left.

It's been doomed to fail from the very day it was signed into law, and fail is all it's done so far.

Or we could repeal that shit law and go back to the old less expensive and better plans than this shit health insurance with extremely high deductibles.

Wow, you really think healthcare prices are going to go down if Obamacare was scrapped?

Blaming Obamacare for higher healthcare costs is like blaming department of energy for higher gas prices.

Your healthcare costs are going up because of market forces and rising cost of healthcare in general.

Obamacare does increase prices somewhat but this is inevitable. And the government has contributed funds to make healthcare affordable. We are not going back to the old system.

That said, you can still buy some watered down plans that are non-compliant with ACA. These are defined benefit plans or indemnity plans. They pay you "X" amount of ddollars for each treatment you seek or hospital stay you have. Once you run out of benefits you are on your own.

With Obamacare, there is no annual limit or lifetime limit on your care. If you get hit by a car and need $5 million in rehab and surgery ACA plans will cover it.

And FYI: Obamacare is 99% exactly the same plan as what republicans had proposed and Mitt Romney implemented already prior to Obama being elected in 2008.

OWEbamacare will either do one of three things, one, expedite the collapse of our economy, two, implode because of its own unsustainability, or three, be fully repealed by the next president.

It will NOT last, because there's no possible scenario it can survive. The bill was written in secret, never debated, rammed through without the support of the majority of Americans and voted into law without reading it by an absolute partisan vote for by the radical left.

It's been doomed to fail from the very day it was signed into law, and fail is all it's done so far.

Obamacare has been around for two years and the world did not end so far.

The only thing that has collapsed are the stupid racist republican morons who continue to dream that some day ACA will fail or be repealed.

You are naive if you t hink Bush or Walker or Rubio will repeal ACA if they are elected. Of course Hillary will not abolish ACA one bit if elected.

But what I love most about ACA is the republicans' tantrums. Keep it coming, I like to see you guys get bitch slapped by the SCOTUS repeatedly. It's reality television no producer could have come up with evenif he tried.

LOL, go ahead and issue an EO denying healthcare to 11 million who've received it under ACA. Hahaha. I love it when republicans threaten to eliminate an insurance plan that people are begining to like and settle into.

"Vote for me, I will take away your health care plan" is the republican rallying cry. Hahahahahahahaha. You guys are now beginning to lose it. I say stop your drinking and drug addiction. Buy a new gun if you are depressed. I thought that's what cons do when they lose elections: Buy more weapons. LOL.

Wow, you really think healthcare prices are going to go down if Obamacare was scrapped?

Blaming Obamacare for higher healthcare costs is like blaming department of energy for higher gas prices.

Your healthcare costs are going up because of market forces and rising cost of healthcare in general.

Obamacare does increase prices somewhat but this is inevitable. And the government has contributed funds to make healthcare affordable. We are not going back to the old system.

That said, you can still buy some watered down plans that are non-compliant with ACA. These are defined benefit plans or indemnity plans. They pay you "X" amount of ddollars for each treatment you seek or hospital stay you have. Once you run out of benefits you are on your own.

With Obamacare, there is no annual limit or lifetime limit on your care. If you get hit by a car and need $5 million in rehab and surgery ACA plans will cover it.

And FYI: Obamacare is 99% exactly the same plan as what republicans had proposed and Mitt Romney implemented already prior to Obama being elected in 2008.
WzJ49Uw.png

AND if the "Affordable Care Act is so AFFORDABLE, why then is it subsidized, and what do you think will happen to DemocRAT law makers in 2016 when the subsidies GO AWAY, and STATES will NOT be able to cover the costs? Isn't that why over 30 states REFUSED to set up exchanges, they KNEW what was coming down the road at them?

Easy there fella, let me explain to you.

Affordable care act is made affordable through government subsidies. Healthcare is expensive just as cars and gas and housing is expensive.

The 30 states refused health care exchanges precisely because they hate Obama. Oh and you know what I find funny? Instead of controlling their own health care exchanges under their own control, the ceded that power to the federal government. "We hate Obama so much, we will refuse the money and let the government handle healthcare for our state citizens". Hahahaha.

You do not understand how the government works. SCOTUS did not write the ACA law. Congress did. For you to post that stupid comment about 9 people in a robe forcing the law on to people shows that you really do not understand the role of the SCOTUS.

SCOTUS is the referreee, they are not the players. Referree is allowed to rule in a game. Referree does not play the game. He simply calls the ball as a in play or out of play.

Extreme insurance cost increases should surprise precisely no one. You can't load up an industry with very expensive new regulations and expect no price increases. Obama's claim that a family would see more than $2,000/year in savings was yet another lie about the whole mess.

Easy there fella, let me explain to you.

Affordable care act is made affordable through government subsidies. Healthcare is expensive just as cars and gas and housing is expensive.

The 30 states refused health care exchanges precisely because they hate Obama. Oh and you know what I find funny? Instead of controlling their own health care exchanges under their own control, the ceded that power to the federal government. "We hate Obama so much, we will refuse the money and let the government handle healthcare for our state citizens". Hahahaha.

You do not understand how the government works. SCOTUS did not write the ACA law. Congress did. For you to post that stupid comment about 9 people in a robe forcing the law on to people shows that you really do not understand the role of the SCOTUS.

SCOTUS is the referreee, they are not the players. Referree is allowed to rule in a game. Referree does not play the game. He simply calls the ball as a in play or out of play.
The problem in this scenario is that the referee was not doing that. He went into the play with a predetermined outcome in mind, then searched for ways to make it happen. Thus, "it's a tax, now it's a fee, now it's a tax", and "Congress obviously didn't mean for the law to say what it says", and so forth.

Forum List

Back