Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

jpn8b4hvj4ea1.jpg
She should be in prison anyway.

Show the law which supports your claims 🤔
You must imagine I am going to spend hours looking for some law at your command.

It wouild be a waste of my time as Hillary broke all the laws involving the handling of classified data and waltzed away scot-free.

The simple fact is that certain high level Democrats are totally above the rule of law. I am sure Joe Biden qualifies and Hunter Biden will likely also a qualify as if he goes down so should Joe.

You must imagine I am going to spend hours looking for some law at your command.

It wouild be a waste of my time as Hillary broke all the laws involving the handling of classified data and waltzed away scot-free.

The simple fact is that certain high level Democrats are totally above the rule of law. I am sure Joe Biden qualifies and Hunter Biden will likely also a qualify as if he goes down so should Joe.

If you make a claim that is being challenged, actually supporting it see.ms like a good idea. Especially if one chooses to spend considerable time in a place that has as its purpose espousing opinions. It simply gives them more credence.

As to Hillary. She wasn't charged because it would have been to hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she NEFARIOUSLY handled classified docs. Meaning in front of a jury in a court of law.

Faun gave you a challenge so I'll add my own. So far there hasn't been a single person charged in the US for mishandling classified docs without there being a clear indication of intent. The only thing you have to show me is a single instance of it happening to anyone to make me agree that Hillary should be locked up.

If you make a claim that is being challenged, actually supporting it see.ms like a good idea. Especially if one chooses to spend considerable time in a place that has as its purpose espousing opinions. It simply gives them more credence.

As to Hillary. She wasn't charged because it would have been to hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she NEFARIOUSLY handled classified docs. Meaning in front of a jury in a court of law.

Faun gave you a challenge so I'll add my own. So far there hasn't been a single person charged in the US for mishandling classified docs without there being a clear indication of intent. The only thing you have to show me is a single instance of it happening to anyone to make me agree that Hillary should be locked up.

When you have a security briefing before you get your clearance you are told that you con’t have to intend to misuse classified information to face charges. You simply have to be negligent while handling it. For example leaving it in a restroom.

When you have a security briefing before you get your clearance you are told that you con’t have to intend to misuse classified information to face charges. You simply have to be negligent while handling it. For example leaving it in a restroom.

To be criminally charged you do have to show intend. That is the bar set in all previous instances as I stated. It is true that doing so even unintentionally can still get you in trouble. But that trouble is professional and not criminal in nature. Going by your links.

-The first deals with someone who physically took documents over multiple years some of which she wasn't even cleared for.
-The second involves a case of someone who took pictures he shouldn't have and then tried to destroy the evidence towards that fact.
-Petraeus actually shared the documents he took with someone else.
-And the fourth one pleaded guilty for KNOWINGINGLY taking classified information.

Mind you I'm simply going by your links and know nothing besides that for context.

Every single one of these instances have at least one element speaking to intent.

What Clinton did was using her personal email account instead of her .gov account for official government business. Something that both her predecessors did also. Meaning that every email that had her in CC including classified material ended up in her mailbox.

I have absolutely no interest in defending the action. Besides that, as a basis for a CRIMINAL prosecution it is exceedingly slim. Which is why she wasn't indicted.

So no such law. Thanks for playin'.

The law clearly states intent is a required element...

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
The good thing is that only Republican Politicians have insidious intent!

So it would only be logical that while a Senator Joe Biden removed classified documents and took them to his home and offices. Since there were so many documents it can be argued he had the knowledge that he was taking classified data and intended to do just that.

AND ... you can only be charged within 5 years of taking the documents, even with knowledge.

According to you, he's senile...

So you should never again claim he's guilty of stealing classified documents.

No they weren't. An informant from inside Mar-a-Raided tipped off the FBI there were more documents; which is why the FBI raided.

Trump admitted he took documents. Who cares what his intent was?

LOL

You think this is over?

No one said that.

LOL

Had Trump cooperated, as you hallucinate, he wouldn't have been raided.

Or... he didn't realize there were classified documents among his personal belongings he had moved.

I don't know what he did, but it's plausible classified documents get placed in drawers and forgotten about; then collected up when moving with everything in the drawer without checking what's being scooped up and dropped into a box.

The bottom line is intent to take the documents must be proven. He could even lie and claim he didn't know he still had them if he really knew he did and intent would still need to be proven.

And I'm pretty certain this is all moot anyway because there's a 5 year statute of limitations.

LOL

Looks like you're senile. That a link to YOUR post saying he's senile.

It's your post, loser. You said he's senile.

I didn't say Biden isn't senile. I am saying you're senile. You post he is and then deny making that post.

:cuckoo:

You said he's been senile for 19 years, nutcase...

I just quoted it, ya raving lunatic...

I see. That was a typo. You said he's been senile ten years.

You also said either he's been senile 10 years or he's guilty...

So now everyone here knows you don't think he's guilty.

I've said many times he's at least half senile. And before then, he was just stupid.

Regardless, you don't think he's guilty of illegally taking those documents. You said so yourself.

You have got to learn when to shut up.
You’re literally just shitting on the floor.

Show the law which supports your claims 🤔

So no such law. Thanks for playin'.

broken record.gif

Even if you did look, he would just spew more bullshit.

yep and when xiden took classified material from its secure location and placed it in his own folder he labeled “personal” it clearly show he did it knowingly and intentionally

To be criminally charged you do have to show intend. That is the bar set in all previous instances as I stated. It is true that doing so even unintentionally can still get you in trouble. But that trouble is professional and not criminal in nature. Going by your links.

-The first deals with someone who physically took documents over multiple years some of which she wasn't even cleared for.
-The second involves a case of someone who took pictures he shouldn't have and then tried to destroy the evidence towards that fact.
-Petraeus actually shared the documents he took with someone else.
-And the fourth one pleaded guilty for KNOWINGINGLY taking classified information.

Mind you I'm simply going by your links and know nothing besides that for context.

Every single one of these instances have at least one element speaking to intent.

What Clinton did was using her personal email account instead of her .gov account for official government business. Something that both her predecessors did also. Meaning that every email that had her in CC including classified material ended up in her mailbox.

I have absolutely no interest in defending the action. Besides that, as a basis for a CRIMINAL prosecution it is exceedingly slim. Which is why she wasn't indicted.
However Hillary personal server was not secure nor was it authorized. She obviously intended to put classified data on servers that were basically wide open to any nation that wanted to view them. And she got away with it because she is above any and all rules of law. Some of the email on that server was Top Secret which means it could do ”exceptionally grave” damage to our nation. Did your get that? IT COULD CAUSE EXCEPTIONALLY GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATION.

So it would only be logical that while a Senator Joe Biden removed classified documents and took them to his home and offices. Since there were so many documents it can be argued he had the knowledge that he was taking classified data and intended to do just that.
It’s either that or he is a complete moron who has no idea or awareness.

Rule 9.1 of the Senate Select Intelligence Committee

LOLOL

9.1. Committee staff offices shall operate under strict security procedures administered by the Committee Security Director under the direct supervision of the Staff Director and Minority Staff Director. At least one United States Capitol Police Officer shall be on duty at all times at the entrance of the Committee to control entry. Before entering the Committee office space all persons shall identify themselves and provide identification as requested.

What the fuck does that section have to do with retaining possession of classified materials??

LOLOL

9.1. Committee staff offices shall operate under strict security procedures administered by the Committee Security Director under the direct supervision of the Staff Director and Minority Staff Director. At least one United States Capitol Police Officer shall be on duty at all times at the entrance of the Committee to control entry. Before entering the Committee office space all persons shall identify themselves and provide identification as requested.

What the fuck does that section have to do with retaining possession of classified materials??

sorry 9.2

However Hillary personal server was not secure nor was it authorized. She obviously intended to put classified data on servers that were basically wide open to any nation that wanted to view them. And she got away with it because she is above any and all rules of law. Some of the email on that server was Top Secret which means it could do ”exceptionally grave” damage to our nation. Did your get that? IT COULD CAUSE EXCEPTIONALLY GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATION.

I suggest you read what Turley says in his op-ed. You will note that he doesn't really make a case for..criminal prosecution. He focuses on department policy NOT federal law.

In order FOR Hillary to be prosecuted the government would have to show that the only reasonable explanation for her to use her private server is for her to share, or collect classified info. It can not be for instance convience. That is what beyond reasonable doubt means. It doesn't matter what you personally believe.

As for personally realising what she'd did. Sure. That's why you will find me on this board supporting Comey's decisions to reopen the investigation and doing so publicly, a few days before the General election in 2015. An act that more than likely cost her the presidency.

If you are careless with national security you will get no sympathy for any consequences that might insue from that action.

That is not at issue here though. The issue is if Hillary was let of the hook criminally because of party affiliation. And to that I say that facts and precedent give no indication of that.

As a side note I will further note that my opinion on national security is applicable to all CURRENT security breaches by officials and former officials. So nobody gets a free pass. Something I suspect you don't agree with.

Forum List

Back