UNRWA and Humanitarian Coordinator Declare Emergency In Gaza Strip

Btselem is a well respected Israeli human rights organization founded by members of the Knesset.

Your comments certainly tell us a lot about Israelis views about fellow Israelis.

I love it! Watching Israel imploding from within is to die for!

Clowning around is btselem's occupation, of course.

Btselem keeps Israel honest.

Betselem are a bunch of filthy liars.:mad:

We won't forget how they stages price tags and tried to free Islamic killers.

Many believe the present Israeli Offensive (and thus, present crisis in Gaza), was initiated to get the world's attention off the teenage boy burned alive by Jewish extremist settlers who follow the Shas party , and to get the world's attention off the subsequent ambushing and brutal beating of the murdered boy's Palestinian American cousin by IDF Special Ops.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir" on YouTube
Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir: [ame=http://youtu.be/JhFa_kgB1cc]Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir - YouTube[/ame]

Btselem is a well respected Israeli human rights organization founded by members of the Knesset.

Your comments certainly tell us a lot about Israelis views about fellow Israelis.

Criticism[edit]
B'Tselem has come under intense fire for what its critics describe as misrepresenting and distorting facts. Early in 2011, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman called for a parliamentary investigation of B'Tselem and other human rights organizations. These groups, he said, "are clearly not concerned with human rights. They spread lies, they slander and incite against the state of Israel and against Israeli soldiers... Clearly these organizations are abetting terrorism and their only objective is to undermine Israel," he said in a speech to fellow members of his right-wing Yisrael Beiteinu ("Israel our home") party.[5]

Critics of B'tselem have challenged the accuracy of its reports. The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) and the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs charged that B'tselem repeatedly classified Arab combatants and terrorists as civilian casualties.[51][52][53][54][55] NGO Monitor said that B'tselem distorts its data and uses "abusive and demonizing rhetoric designed to elicit political support for Palestinians".[56] Caroline B. Glick, deputy managing editor of The Jerusalem Post and former advisor to Benjamin Netanyahu, pointed to several instances where she alleged B'tselem had misrepresented Palestinian rioters or terrorists as innocent victims, or where she said B'tselem failed to report when an Arab allegedly changed his testimony about an attack by settlers.[57][58] B'tselem and another human rights group are "radical leftist organizations with documented histories of falsifying and distorting data," charged Glick in an editorial.[57] She charged fellow journalists who covered B'tselem's reports with "professional malpractice... As long as we continue to base our national debates and policies on enemy propaganda, it should surprise no one that Israel finds itself in its current dire predicament."[57]

In each of these cases, B'tselem issued detailed rebuttals, based on its own research, as well as statistics and information from the Israeli army and international organizations.[59][60][61] Although CAMERA challenges the reliability of B'Tselem's statistics and describes them as "grossly deceptive", CAMERA commentator Tamar Sternthal notes that B'Tselem's statistics on casualty figures are "cited widely by Western news organizations".[62]

Haters will hate.

The Occupation is maintained by Israel.

Israel occupies Gaza.

We see that effective control of Gaza being exercised right now in the present military operation underway in Gaza.

The OP addresses deaths and destruction that is all being documented today in Gaza by the UN,

YOU are so right, sherri. Israel does not control Gaza enough----I AM REFERRING
to the OP when I mention "OCCUPATION, EMERGENCY STATUS IN GAZA, and
MILITARY ACTION" There IS, indeed, an emergency in Gaza----a bloody and
destructive military action. If only Israel had MORE control over gaza---I believe that
this horrible emergency would not have taken place. Gaza is still lobbing missiles
at civilian centers in Israel-----if only Israel had more control

Israel occupies Gaza.

We see that effective control of Gaza being exercised right now in the present military operation underway in Gaza.

The OP addresses deaths and destruction that is all being documented today in Gaza by the UN, the last post addressing some alleged ineptness of Zionist controlled CNN allegedly from 2002 is only to laugh at. I think it was some stupid CNN employee who also mistakenly referred to Gazans under attack in Gaza as Israelis under attack in Israel.

I believe what the UN reports is happening in Gaza, as addressed in the OP, that has led the UN organization listed and a UN Official to declare a state of emergency in Gaza.

Do you have anything to say about the UN declaring a state of emergency in Gaza?

The UN is absolutely correct in declaring a state of emergency in Gaza----
Hopefully the UN can get the missile barrage from Gaza to Israel stopped.
It is clear that Israel does not have sufficient control in Gaza

Israel initiated the present military operation in Gaza, as the UN reported it commenced on the night of July 7.

This Zionist poster needs to learn how to read and comprehend English.

Yes, Israel responded to Hamas increased barrage of Rockets on July 7 . Do you have the CHUTPAH to suggest no Rocket Fire was initiated before that time. This " Lawyer" should learn to keep herself informed and read English. :cuckoo:

Proud-----are you losing your memory? bad sign. Sherri has already proven
that "Palestinians" have a legal right to kill jews presumed to be Zionists,
which is the reason the gazans --
who are "Palestinians" are legally tossing missiles on Israel. She has also
proven that Israel has no legal right to return fire or engage in any defensive
measures at all. I am not a lawyer and never studied law----but I have
no doubt that a practiced sophist could make a case for Israel's bomb
shelters being----AN EGREGIOUS WAR CRIME!!!! I think that lawyers---
when prosecuting crimes----file something called a "brief" (??) in which
they present their logical "arguments". In this case--(referring to the OP-)
I have an impression that sherri has "argued" that Israel's action in Gaza is
a "war crime" I may be wrong

I do not believe that the rantings of the insane are admissible as part of such proceedings.
wink_smile.gif

Israel initiated the present military operation in Gaza, as the UN reported it commenced on the night of July 7.

This Zionist poster needs to learn how to read and comprehend English.

Yes, Israel responded to Hamas increased barrage of Rockets on July 7 . Do you have the CHUTPAH to suggest no Rocket Fire was initiated before that time. This " Lawyer" should learn to keep herself informed and read English. :cuckoo:

Proud-----are you losing your memory? bad sign. Sherri has already proven that "Palestinians" have a legal right to kill jews presumed to be Zionists, which is the reason the gazans -- who are "Palestinians" are legally tossing missiles on Israel. She has also proven that Israel has no legal right to return fire or engage in any defensive measures at all. I am not a lawyer and never studied law----but I have no doubt that a practiced sophist could make a case for Israel's bomb shelters being----AN EGREGIOUS WAR CRIME!!!! I think that lawyers--- when prosecuting crimes----file something called a "brief" (??) in which they present their logical "arguments". In this case--(referring to the OP-) I have an impression that sherri has "argued" that Israel's action in Gaza is a "war crime" I may be wrong

Many believe the present Israeli Offensive (and thus, present crisis in Gaza), was initiated to get the world's attention off the teenage boy burned alive by Jewish extremist settlers who follow the Shas party , and to get the world's attention off the subsequent ambushing and brutal beating of the murdered boy's Palestinian American cousin by IDF Special Ops.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir" on YouTube
Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir: Israel police beat American teen Tarek Khdeir - YouTube

Just to let you know, Shas and the Settlers are two separated camps, so don't bullshit about Shas just because that's the only name you know, Shas was the first to visit Abo-Khedir in Shoufat so just don't talk about stuff you don't know.
I'm not justifying any of this, but just to let you know that with one firebomb you can burn 5 Special Ops, Luckily only one got severe injured so yeah they are pretty mad, I didn't see if he was resisting arrest *breaking the law* but putting life in risk and attacking policeman is considered as breaking the law and justify use of force one level above the resistance, I don't justify the kick by the end, but I also want to see the entire video because I believe stuff is missing but I'm pretty positive that the photographer was too busy taking a bad video instead of rushing to aid that kid, the hate drove him so mad he didn't care about the kid on his side, why should we?
Sherri, here is a special one for you:
I Don't see any reason to rush infront of a driving car unless you certainly know that he won't run you over, just like the tank and the kid picture with the unique logic behind throwing a rock on it.
think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel charges 3 suspects in Palestinian teen 'revenge killing

Published July 14, 2014FoxNews.com

Israel charged three Jews Monday with the kidnapping and murder of a Palestinian teenager, whose death sparked days of violent protests in Arab areas of Jerusalem and northern Israel.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says the three suspects -- a 29-year-old man and a pair of 17-year-olds -- appeared before a court Monday and admitted to abducting 16-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir.

Israel's Shin Bet security service on Monday released the findings of its investigation into Abu Khdeir’s murder. During the investigation, the three admitted to abducting Abu Khdeir and setting him on fire, according to the security agency. They also re-enacted the murder.

Four others were being investigated and remained under house arrest for their involvement in the killing, it said.

Israel charges 3 suspects in Palestinian teen 'revenge killing' | Fox News

=======================================

Many believe the present Israeli Offensive (and thus, present crisis in Gaza), was initiated to get the world's attention off the teenage boy burned alive by Jewish extremist settlers who follow the Shas party , and to get the world's attention off the subsequent ambushing and brutal beating of the murdered boy's Palestinian American cousin by IDF Special Ops....

=======================================

What an utterly asinine comment.

What an utterly asinine collection of Militant Islam Useful Idiots and Dweebs, to believe such things.

Kids die in this stupid 66-year-old conflict all the time.

From a macro-level economics perspective, none of them (nor their attendant public relations implications) are worth the cost of the munitions fired-off during such an operation.

The Israelis have far better (and far more credible) accountants than Hamas.

Besides, the Israelis have had several suspects in custody over that killing for days now, and just charged three of them, today (see above) - thus stamping "Big Hairy-Assed and Bald-Faced Lying Sack of Shit" on Palestinian propaganda hyperbole to the contrary.

Last edited:
Kondor----well----in fact....the unfortunate fact is that lots of lawyers do rant----
and as far as I BELIEVE---some of them rant and lie to such an extent that I
have concluded that their only defense should their words be examined would be
a PLEA OF INSANITY. I consider the defense cited on this very messageboard---
"occupiers have no right to self defense" to be an example of BIZARRE thinking.
(I am not a psychiatrist either---but "bizarre thinking" is pathognomonic of
"insanity" <<< very imprecise terminology but used lots)

I do not believe that the rantings of the insane are admissible as part of such proceedings.
wink_smile.gif

Proud-----are you losing your memory? bad sign. Sherri has already proven that "Palestinians" have a legal right to kill jews presumed to be Zionists, which is the reason the gazans -- who are "Palestinians" are legally tossing missiles on Israel. She has also proven that Israel has no legal right to return fire or engage in any defensive measures at all. I am not a lawyer and never studied law----but I have no doubt that a practiced sophist could make a case for Israel's bomb shelters being----AN EGREGIOUS WAR CRIME!!!! I think that lawyers--- when prosecuting crimes----file something called a "brief" (??) in which they present their logical "arguments". In this case--(referring to the OP-) I have an impression that sherri has "argued" that Israel's action in Gaza is a "war crime" I may be wrong

Israel occupies Gaza.

The OP addresses deaths and destruction that is all being documented today in Gaza by the UN, the last post addressing some alleged ineptness of Zionist controlled CNN allegedly from 2002 is only to laugh at. I think it was some stupid CNN employee who also mistakenly in the last few days referred to Gazans under attack in Gaza as Israelis under attack in Israel.

Israel does NOT occupy Gaza. There is an independent government there that operates like a bloodthirsty drug cartel and is in violation of the rights of its own citizens.. Apparently, thats what makes your victims happy..

Virtually all are illegal acts of genocide.

We have widescale unlawful targeting of civilians and civilian objects.

I just listened to a report on Democracy Now stating half of those killed have been women and children.

Since when are women and children proper military targets? They are not.

since when? have you changed your mind about your heroes who
slit the throats of infants?

Can you demonstrate that the few dozen people killed in Gaza so far were aiding combatants, Phoenall? Or are you just celebrating the deaths of civilians?

Gaza is governed by Hamas.. Where is the military leadership that is ordering the rocket attacks? Where are the CONTRACTS from Hamas govt to build those rockets? Where is the Army of Gaza? You got a picture of their military facilities?

What you are oblivious to is that Gazans have chosen a leadership or are VICTIMS of a leadership that doesn't give a shit about them or military formalities or contracts or any of the WESTERN notions of warfare under the Geneva Convention or subsequent antiquated documents. The Gaza strip is run like the Mexican Drug lords run the cartels. No military assets, no complicated chain of command.. There are NO DISTINCTIONS between the Defenders of Gaza and civilians..

There are however non-combatants.. And they have been given ample warning to leave.. Even tho APPARENTLY Hamas has ordered them to stay. They are disobeying their own government in LARGE NUMBERS.. That tells you a bit about WHO is victimizing them right now..

Oh, ok, well you explain that so well that you just landed the contract to explain it to the next 500 children killed by indiscriminate Israeli attacks on civilian targets.
You need to identify "indiscriminate Israeli attacks on civilian targets." Otherwise, I can only assume you are clueless.

Hamas has loosed the "Dogs of War" and now they are crying about it.

Where were the innocent civilians when they allowed Hamas to use their homes for missle sites.

Israel should level the city and use it as a demilitarized zone .

Criticism[edit]
B'Tselem has come under intense fire for what its critics describe as misrepresenting and distorting facts. Early in 2011, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman called for a parliamentary investigation of B'Tselem and other human rights organizations. These groups, he said, "are clearly not concerned with human rights. They spread lies, they slander and incite against the state of Israel and against Israeli soldiers... Clearly these organizations are abetting terrorism and their only objective is to undermine Israel," he said in a speech to fellow members of his right-wing Yisrael Beiteinu ("Israel our home") party.[5]

Critics of B'tselem have challenged the accuracy of its reports. The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) and the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs charged that B'tselem repeatedly classified Arab combatants and terrorists as civilian casualties.[51][52][53][54][55] NGO Monitor said that B'tselem distorts its data and uses "abusive and demonizing rhetoric designed to elicit political support for Palestinians".[56] Caroline B. Glick, deputy managing editor of The Jerusalem Post and former advisor to Benjamin Netanyahu, pointed to several instances where she alleged B'tselem had misrepresented Palestinian rioters or terrorists as innocent victims, or where she said B'tselem failed to report when an Arab allegedly changed his testimony about an attack by settlers.[57][58] B'tselem and another human rights group are "radical leftist organizations with documented histories of falsifying and distorting data," charged Glick in an editorial.[57] She charged fellow journalists who covered B'tselem's reports with "professional malpractice... As long as we continue to base our national debates and policies on enemy propaganda, it should surprise no one that Israel finds itself in its current dire predicament."[57]

In each of these cases, B'tselem issued detailed rebuttals, based on its own research, as well as statistics and information from the Israeli army and international organizations.[59][60][61] Although CAMERA challenges the reliability of B'Tselem's statistics and describes them as "grossly deceptive", CAMERA commentator Tamar Sternthal notes that B'Tselem's statistics on casualty figures are "cited widely by Western news organizations".[62]

It sounds like B'tselem more than meets the standard at providing sourced and researched information when challenged. Critics don't like B'tselem because they are right more often than they are wrong.

CAMERA - it's got it's own set of critics and problems :doubt:

the death stats stat of b't'selem are very likely correct-----so? The issue when
confronting DATA ----is-----interpretation of data. There is no question that more
arab muslims than jews have died in this present conflict. More german children died
in the bombing of Berlin than british children died in the islamo Nazi blitzkrieg of London

Forum List

Back