Unrelentingly Shilling The Beatles Should Be A Bannable Offense...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsH0gnOZfE]Paul McCartney 'I'll Kill'[/ame]

The Beatles...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7jYZSpkxw]Skrewdriver - I Don't Like You - YouTube[/ame]

Making duplicate threads because people stopped posting in the other one should be a bannable offense.
Just Sayin'

http://www.usmessageboard.com/music/209395-denigrating-the-beatles-should-be-a-bannable-offense.html

It's not a duplicate, it's a spoof in reverse.

shilling means good?

Guess I need to sharpen my urban vocabulary.

The problem is that there is a lot of emotionally negative attachments to the word. Shilling is neither good or bad but can be used for either purpose.

For the seller who is shilling, it is good if they sell the product. For the OP it is the unrelenting emotional attachment they make which turns it negative.

So, it's a bit of a choice. I just saw the spoof.

It's not a duplicate, it's a spoof in reverse.

shilling means good?

The problem is that there is a lot of emotionally negative attachments to the word. Shilling is neither good or bad but can be used for either purpose.

For the seller who is shilling, it is good if they sell the product. For the OP it is the unrelenting emotional attachment they make which turns it negative.

lol... I can always count on Ropey to "get it"...

for some people, though, my unique brand of humor sails completely over their heads... :wink_2:

Last edited:
I am wholeheartedly in agreement with this. Selling it to the admins and the other mods will probably fail, as they have this really strange attachment to the concept of total free speech, even when it comes to relentless evangelizing about 50 year old boy bands from Britain. We can but try.

shilling means good?

for some people, though, my unique brand of humor sails completely over their heads... :wink_2:

or beneath their feet

or beneath their feet

true dat... I'll be the first to admit there's good people who don't appreciate the way I do things...

Forum List

Back