Unprecedented winnings: Trade war edition.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I am going to sleep, it's too much. Trump has done it again, unpresidented victory.

The far left media is shitting their pants. This 160+ IQ genius exposing their shilling and lies as usual, along with the Trump wins:

This is the way taxes were always meant to be collected, the American way... great again.

Last edited:
I am going to sleep, it's too much. Trump has done it again, unpresidented victory.

The far left media is shitting their pants. This160+ IQ genius exposing their shilling and lies as usual, along with the Trump wins:

This is the way taxes were always meant to be collected, the American way... great again.

So where did you get that IQ score? From Trump?

The far left media is shitting their pants. This160+ IQ genius exposing their shilling and lies as usual, along with the Trump wins:

That's not how IQ works, the results come from an IQ test.

Now since you had to ask such question, one would have to question whether you failed even getting into the test... such feat would for sure position one for the truly "special" IQ ranking.

Now since you had to ask such question, one would have to question whether you failed even getting into the test... such feat would for sure position one for the truly "special" IQ ranking.

That was my point Boo Boo. What credible source did you get that score from?

Who cares what source I got it from? It wasn't the point of this thread, but simply a tribute to his brilliance. Maybe you should watch the video and become a bit smarter... stay on topic and all that...

Who cares what source I got it from? It wasn't the point of this thread, but simply a tribute to his brilliance. Maybe you should watch the video and become a bit smarter... stay on topic and all that...

You're the one that claimed he had 160+ IQ. You just making shit up, or is there some reason to believe your claim? Because Trump or one of his clowns said it is not a credible reason to believe it. They have too much history of obvious lies.

You're the one that claimed he had 160+ IQ. You just making shit up, or is there some reason to believe your claim? Because Trump or one of his clowns said it is not a credible reason to believe it. They have too much history of obvious lies.

This guy is not associated with Trump, although both of them are stable geniuses, no doubt about that.

Way to get stuck on the completely irrelevant.

Forum List

Back