Unplanned Movie Busts Expectations

A friend told me people were sobbing at times during this film...going this weekend to see it....minds are changing for the better...technology has allowed the truth to be seen...they are babies...little humans....little American children...and they should be protected and defended....
Unless they are little brown babies from illegal aliens...

Most abortion victims are little brown babies

Dumbfuck
From illegal aliens?

out of all theybes white baby's are the most precious :04:

A friend told me people were sobbing at times during this film...going this weekend to see it....minds are changing for the better...technology has allowed the truth to be seen...they are babies...little humans....little American children...and they should be protected and defended....

Dumbfuck
From illegal aliens?

Good for you, keep them, I don't want any...

Give women options other than abortion

Until then, you must live with her choice
Women always have to option not to abort unless their is some medical reason otherwise, which is usually not the case.

Your comment is therefore spectacularly absurd.

More pregnant women die through murder.

Are you claiming that more pregnant women die by murder than other causes?

Or, are you claiming that more pregnant women die than pregnant men?

I'm more inclined to believe the 2nd claim without supporting documentation than I am the first.

Want me to repeat the studies showing that almost all charity for the poor comes from conservatives?

Only a hateful moron looks at it being the governments job.
The left wants to give money to the poor only to control their votes. The idea that they do otherwise out of altruism is a laugh when looking at the run away crime, violence, rape, drug abuse, homelessness rampant in democrat controlled cities.

If they gave a shit places like Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc. wouldn't be such hell holes for the underclass there and that definitely includes children!

Dumbfuck
From illegal aliens?

Good for you, keep them, I don't want any...

Bummer your mamma didn't hold the same view...

I don’t think you know what a straw man is
I do. It's someone who puts out a lie stated as if it were fact or someone else's position such as: conservatives don't care about children after they are born.

On the other hand I note no one is trying to claim pro choice people care about those killed in the womb.
Can you show any legislation presented by conservatives that help struggling families with small children?

Then we can talk about them caring about children after they are born

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

Women always have to option not to abort unless their is some medical reason otherwise, which is usually not the case.

Your comment is therefore spectacularly absurd.
Very good

Give women an option other than abortion
Provide free and low cost birth control
Protect her job if she becomes pregnant
Offer free and low cost child care

I do. It's someone who puts out a lie stated as if it were fact or someone else's position such as: conservatives don't care about children after they are born.

On the other hand I note no one is trying to claim pro choice people care about those killed in the womb.
Can you show any legislation presented by conservatives that help struggling families with small children?

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

Winner, winner , Chicken Dinner

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women

Its your policies that have expanded that issue.
Yes it has

Democratic policies have expanded help to struggling families
How long have struggling families been struggling? Is it 99% temporary? The War on Poverty is over 50 years old. Many of your voters want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare for the aging also. To white you know.

It only shows in Conservatopia.

It is one of those movies that only gets mentioned in conservative media

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews

UNPLANNED

Critics Consensus
A dramatic approach to a hot-button topic whose agenda is immediately clear, Unplanned will only reinforce the feelings of viewers on either side of the issue.

50%
TOMATOMETER
Reviews Counted: 20
93%
liked it

AUDIENCE SCORE
User Ratings: 2,975
Check out that audience score

Conservatives love to flood rating sites
If it is a conservative movie....it gets five stars
If it is a liberal movie.......one star
Agreed. Conservatives love to see babies live, liberals love to see babies die.
Liberals care about the well being of living babies

Conservatives only care about them before they are born

You're a very, very simple thinker. And thus a perfect liberal

It is one of those movies that only gets mentioned in conservative media

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews

UNPLANNED

Critics Consensus
A dramatic approach to a hot-button topic whose agenda is immediately clear, Unplanned will only reinforce the feelings of viewers on either side of the issue.

50%
TOMATOMETER
Reviews Counted: 20
93%
liked it

AUDIENCE SCORE
User Ratings: 2,975
Check out that audience score

Conservatives love to flood rating sites
If it is a conservative movie....it gets five stars
If it is a liberal movie.......one star
Agreed. Conservatives love to see babies live, liberals love to see babies die.
Liberals care about the well being of living babies

Conservatives only care about them before they are born

You're a very, very simple thinker. And thus a perfect liberal
Thank you

Yes it has

How long have struggling families been struggling? Is it 99% temporary? The War on Poverty is over 50 years old. Many of your voters want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare for the aging also. To white you know.
Republicans dismantled the war on poverty 40 years ago

No Liberals want to get rid of Social Security or Medicare

Still waiting for Republican legislation that helps struggling families more than it helps the wealthy

Until then, I stand by my statement that they don’t care about children once they are born
You can go stand by the exhaust of a jet airliner for all I care. Your absurd opinions do not constitute fact.
Your jet just crashed and burned

I rest my case

You have no "case" and you never have.

Winner, winner , Chicken Dinner

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women
Abortion has made people have excuses and no concerns about what they do. Whoopi Goldberg stated she has had several abortions. That is a disgrace. You guys have made the rules and revised normalcy by moving us back to eras you call hate. Civility has taken a back seat with a sensitive issue. And women have definitely regressed in this area.

Yes it has

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?

Yes it has

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?
Helping people who need help

A concept that enrages Conservatives

Forum List

Back