Unplanned Movie Busts Expectations

Can you show any legislation presented by conservatives that help struggling families with small children?

Then we can talk about them caring about children after they are born

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.
Give women options other than abortion

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

Until then, you must live with her choice

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

Winner, winner , Chicken Dinner

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women
Abortion has made people have excuses and no concerns about what they do. Whoopi Goldberg stated she has had several abortions. That is a disgrace. You guys have made the rules and revised normalcy by moving us back to eras you call hate. Civility has taken a back seat with a sensitive issue. And women have definitely regressed in this area.
Abortion is as old as humans are, this is not a new phenomena of the modern age.

Its your policies that have expanded that issue.
Yes it has

Democratic policies have expanded help to struggling families
How long have struggling families been struggling? Is it 99% temporary? The War on Poverty is over 50 years old. Many of your voters want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare for the aging also. To white you know.
Republicans dismantled the war on poverty 40 years ago

No Liberals want to get rid of Social Security or Medicare

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?
Helping people who need help

A concept that enrages Conservatives
Unless you attend their church..

Its your policies that have expanded that issue.
Yes it has

How long have struggling families been struggling? Is it 99% temporary? The War on Poverty is over 50 years old. Many of your voters want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare for the aging also. To white you know.

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?

Please tell me you're not actually out of your teens

Yes it has

You know, funny thing. When we go to the homeless soup kitchens to serve on the weekends, we never see any of you bozos there. You big mouths, you anti-religion types.

True story

Yes it has

Hey, big mouth.

How much did you donate to a sick or needy person TODAY?

I already donated, directly, to someone who is sick. You? Whatyou got

Yes it has

Been around long enough to see Republicans migrate from compassionate, fiscal conservatives to bigoted, selfish demagogues who exist to support the wealthy

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you
But as we have seen, private donations are not a solution to abject poverty or regional economic collapse

Hey, big mouth.

Standard left tard response: I pay taxes!!!!

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women
Abortion has made people have excuses and no concerns about what they do. Whoopi Goldberg stated she has had several abortions. That is a disgrace. You guys have made the rules and revised normalcy by moving us back to eras you call hate. Civility has taken a back seat with a sensitive issue. And women have definitely regressed in this area.
Abortion is as old as humans are, this is not a new phenomena of the modern age.
It is the amount. We went from being animals and sniffing each other to moving to civility back to being animals again.

Very good

Give women an option other than abortion
Provide free and low cost birth control
Protect her job if she becomes pregnant
Offer free and low cost child care
Better than that, give everyone everything for free. It's not like free stuff costs anything.

Been around long enough to see Republicans migrate from compassionate, fiscal conservatives to bigoted, selfish demagogues who exist to support the wealthy

You have seen no such thing. God only knows what you actually see

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you
But as we have seen, private donations are not a solution to abject poverty or regional economic collapse

Neither are handouts aka "the war on poverty". Has that worked? Is poverty eradicated?

It is the amount. We went from being animals and sniffing each other to moving to civility back to being animals again.
It's what empires do..

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you

Neither are handouts aka "the war on poverty". Has that worked? Is poverty eradicated?
We pay a lot of money to the military

Is war eradicated?

You know, funny thing. When we go to the homeless soup kitchens to serve on the weekends, we never see any of you bozos there. You big mouths, you anti-religion types.

True story
Funny thing is I live way out in da boonies and you ain't never gonna see me..

Hey, big mouth.

Standard left tard response: I pay taxes!!!!
Why in the hell would I want to pay taxes?

Hey, big mouth.

I donate all I have to sick and needy people, that is why I am professionally poor like Jesus..

Forum List

Back