Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Followed Protocol During Boeing 737 MAX Crash: Source

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Boeing has been lying since day 1 when they blamed pilots of both crashed flights. Now there is evidence that the pilots followed Boeing protocol and the flight was still doomed.

The Boeing 737 is a flying coffin and should not fly again. It has the aerodynamics of a coffin with large jet engines.

Boeing and the FAA are guilty of culpable homicide as both entities worked to prevent grounding of 737s after the first crash in Indonesia. Boeing is still flying pathetic and nonsensical excuses to try to avoid blame.

Boeing's reputation is totally trashed.

Boeing has shills and stooges on USMB and other forums trying to control the narrative in favor of Boeing.

BY ANGELINA RASCOUET / BLOOMBERG APRIL 3, 2019
(Bloomberg) — Pilots on the Ethiopian Airlines flight that crashed last month followed protocol set by planemaker Boeing Co. to manually disable an automated anti-stall system as they tried to save the Boeing Co. 737 Max jet, a person familiar with the situation said.

The Manuevering Characteristics Augmentation System turned itself on numerous times during the short flight, the person said. MCAS, which is programmed to push down a plane’s nose to help prevent aerodynamic stalls in some situations, is a focus of concern by regulators and lawmakers after 346 people died in crashes of Boeing’s newest version of the 737 flown by Ethiopian and Lion Air less than five months apart.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that the pilots on the deadly flight initially followed the emergency procedures laid out by Boeing, cutting power to electric motors driven by the automated system. The newspaper said pilots turned electric power back on after cranking a manual wheel that turned the same movable surfaces on the plane’s tail that MCAs had affected.
A Boeing representative in Singapore said she wasn’t able to comment, adding that the accident is under investigation and questions should be directed to the investigators in charge. An Ethiopian transport ministry spokesman didn’t respond to requests for comment.
A preliminary report into the Ethiopian Airlines crash is nearing release but the exact timing is uncertain. The two disasters have rocked the credibility of Boeing as well as U.S. regulators who approved the new plane. Regulators around the world grounded the 737 Max, Boeing’s fastest-selling plane ever, before the U.S. Federal Aviation Authority followed suit. ...

Boeing knows they are well protected from any significant financial lose, by Uncle Sam. Proof Facism is at work, in the Land of the Free. If capitalism were in place, their stock would be in the toilet.

• Banned
Now please disclose how much Airbus stock you and your family hold.

I, my family, and associated persons hold zero stock of Airbus and zero stock of Boeing.

Boeing is a sheltered workshop protected by the US government.

The Boeing 737 Max aircraft has the aerodynamic characteristics of a coffin.

I always like the American companies that produced our tech and modern products. Buit they do take advantage of our government and taxpayers. Boeing has at least 4 problems now. The 737 issue, the Star liner low earth orbit manned spacecraft, the Space Launch System orange tank problem that was supposed to be easy as it is based on the Shuttle orange tank, and the KC 46 refueling tanker. That's a lot of money and massive cost overruns. And they deserve criticism. And to be put on to the carpet for it.

Boeing knows they are well protected from any significant financial lose, by Uncle Sam. Proof Facism is at work, in the Land of the Free. If capitalism were in place, their stock would be in the toilet.
Capitalism is in place and that`s why Boeing`s planes crashed and why miners get blown up in coal mines.

From article I posted early it stated once you turned it off you weren't supposed to re-engage it

Now please disclose how much Airbus stock you and your family hold.

I, my family, and associated persons hold zero stock of Airbus and zero stock of Boeing.

And Airbus isn’t sheltered and protected by the French and EU governments?

"Sheltered workshop" is a term most frequently employed by Chinese government troll farm inmates as they strive to promote China's "Made In China 2025" plan to destroy manufacturing enterprises in other countries. I regret having raised the possibility of stock ownership but do thank you for making clear your interest in destroying American aerospace industry.

"Sheltered workshop" is a term most frequently employed by Chinese government troll farm inmates as they strive to promote China's "Made In China 2025" plan to destroy manufacturing enterprises in other countries. I regret having raised the possibility of stock ownership but do thank you for making clear your interest in destroying American aerospace industry.

Destroying America's aerospace industry is Boeing's job. I wouldn't want to contribute to the unemployment of Boeing workers. They manufacture fine excuses.

If Boeing had been honest and forthright after the Lion Air crash in Indonesia, the Ethiopia crash would not have occurred.

That is culpable homicide by Boeing and the FAA.

You may return to your cubicle at Boeing.

From what I understand the "stall" programming forced the nose of the plane down..

No it was Boeing and FAA culpable homicide that forced the nose down. They should have grounded 737 Max after the Lion Air crash off Indonesia.

i have heard some say that the MAX isn't really a 737 but a new plane disguised as a 737 to fast-track bringing it online.

i have heard some say that the MAX isn't really a 737 but a new plane disguised as a 737 to fast-track bringing it online.

Why would they design a new aircraft with the aerodynamics of a coffin?

[

Why would they design a new aircraft with the aerodynamics of a coffin?

The Chinese troll has spoken.

Now you all must boycott Boeing and demand the airlines only buy from China. China which is, even now, cloning the Boeing MAX series.

Why would China clone the Boeing flying coffin 737 Max when it may never fly again?

Ralph Nader has now condemned the Boeing 737 Max and added his powerful voice to the clamor that it be banned forever.

Ralph Nader Demands Boeing Recall Jets After Ethiopia Crash Kills His Niece

Last edited:
Are you the editor of Trump Fake News or a Boeing shill, or both?

No, just an American. Tired of having our country shit on by you Chinese trolls. Pity Stalin didn't nuke China back into the stone age when he had the opportunity. Shortsighted old fella.....in his younger days he would have had the stones.

Forum List

Back