Unplanned Movie Busts Expectations

It is one of those movies that only gets mentioned in conservative media

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews
While simultaneously amoral leftists get online and try their best to kill the movie, just as they love to kill unborn children, with all sorts of rhetorical devices, disinformation and old fashioned bad mouthing.

Unfortunately, for them, the movie has had an opening that exceeds all expectations and word of mouth reviews will form concentric rings of positive publicity for the movie that will have far ranging influence.

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews
While simultaneously amoral leftists get online and try their best to kill the movie, just as they love to kill unborn children, with all sorts of rhetorical devices, disinformation and old fashioned bad mouthing.

Unfortunately, for them, the movie has had an opening that exceeds all expectations and word of mouth reviews will form concentric rings of positive publicity for the movie that will have far ranging influence.
I checked rotten tomatoes and did not see any ratings from liberals giving one star. I did see some honest criticism of the acting and the script

A lot of conservatives giving five star ratings with little reason why

It has been out for a week now

Have any USMB posters seen it?

I've seen trailers, it definitely has a low budget TV movie sort of vibe to it but that's not surprising. Degenerate Hollywood wants nothing to do with a movie like this.

I checked rotten tomatoes and did not see any ratings from liberals giving one star. I did see some honest criticism of the acting and the script
I didn't know you could magically infer from Rotten Tomatoes reviews the political orientation of the commenters.

A lot of conservatives giving five star ratings with little reason why
The story itself, based on the real life
experiences of a real life person, is the reason why. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

I hear the movie is killing at the box office. Must be real kick in the gut to liberals. Does it end with a coat... cliffhanger?

Dumbo is killing it
Did you enjoy it?

I did!

b8a43cd5.jpg

Yeah, the left is going to hate that "Unplanned" movie.

I don't think I could watch it. Not without the ushers having to cleanup afterwards.

It's so gruesome the movie is rated R. So leftists who want a fifteen year old to be able to abort without parental permission don't think they should be able to see such a frank movie.

That's leftist logic.

I will point out the obvious hypocrisy once again.

A 15 year old can get an abortion without parental knowledge, but cannot see a movie about the procedure without parents being there in person.

Never heard of it

Google is your friend. Come on and you know you’re lying. It has been on the news everywhere. It’s like saying you ve never heard of the Avengers
I did google it
Never heard of it before

But never heard of Nipsey Hustle either

You don’t read or watch the news? You’re trolling
He only reads and watches Leftist news, so he has no clue what’s going on in the real world.

Never heard of it

It only shows in Conservatopia.

UNPLANNED

Critics Consensus
A dramatic approach to a hot-button topic whose agenda is immediately clear, Unplanned will only reinforce the feelings of viewers on either side of the issue.

50%
TOMATOMETER
Reviews Counted: 20
93%
liked it

AUDIENCE SCORE
User Ratings: 2,975

I will point out the obvious hypocrisy once again.

A 15 year old can get an abortion without parental knowledge, but cannot see a movie about the procedure without parents being there in person.
That sounds a lot like the point I just made before yours. Odd.
Because I didn’t read yours and great minds think alike.

Never heard of it

UNPLANNED

Critics Consensus
A dramatic approach to a hot-button topic whose agenda is immediately clear, Unplanned will only reinforce the feelings of viewers on either side of the issue.

50%
TOMATOMETER
93%
liked it

AUDIENCE SCORE
Check out that audience score

Conservatives love to flood rating sites
If it is a conservative movie....it gets five stars
If it is a liberal movie.......one star

Never heard of it

UNPLANNED

Critics Consensus

50%
TOMATOMETER
93%
liked it

AUDIENCE SCORE
Check out that audience score

Conservatives love to flood rating sites
If it is a conservative movie....it gets five stars
If it is a liberal movie.......one star
Agreed. Conservatives love to see babies live, liberals love to see babies die.

Forum List

Back