Unmasking ANTIFA

What a whinger. This is a person who is referenced in a news article for verbally assaulting a Senator and terrorizing a Foxnews commentator's wife. He put himself in the public sphere.
The right wing blog you cited seems to be okay with calling for retaliation against this guy, just wondering if that’s acceptable on USMB. I have some proud boys and Unite the Righters to post about, if that’s the case.

If Alcoff can attack people wearing a mask, then we as a society have every right to know his identity.
Cool. If the mods allow it I have a list of your types to put out there.

And list the people they physically attacked or terrorized in restaurants, homes etc. while you're at it.
There are videos for many of your Nazi’s. They post their violence proudly online.

Moderator moderator! whaaaaaaaaaaa he is mean to me...Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! he uncovered an American born terrorist in hiding...why aren't you happy?...you really hate America that much?...that you step up to defend a crumb coward?....figures....

Hey Coyote and Dont Taz Me Bro I wonder of it’s allowed for this OP to put hits out on people IRL using this forum?

What a whinger. This is a person who is referenced in a news article for verbally assaulting a Senator and terrorizing a Foxnews commentator's wife. He put himself in the public sphere.

Kind of pales in comparison to what the Facist right is doing - letter bombs to policy makers, run down members of Anti-fa in the streets, murdering Jewish worshippers in their synagogue.

But please let's attack someone for "verbally assaulting| a Senator. In that case, Donald Trump should be executed for his "verbal assaults' on Mueller.

You're delusional, but I do admire your persistence in being so.

There is an extensive record of ANTIFA harassing conservatives in restaurants, public places, and outside of their homes. This is an organized effort across the country and does not compare to either posts on Twitter or the random acts of isolated, mentally ill individuals.
There is an extensive record of your side, too. Including murder, which Antifa has never committed. I’ll wait on the mods to respond.

If Alcoff can attack people wearing a mask, then we as a society have every right to know his identity.
Cool. If the mods allow it I have a list of your types to put out there.

And list the people they physically attacked or terrorized in restaurants, homes etc. while you're at it.
There are videos for many of your Nazi’s. They post their violence proudly online.

I've seen videos and they aren't Nazis. They are speaking out against ANTIFA, and were then attacked by ANTIFA and their ByAnyMeans comrades.

You can't find any vids showing them harassing people in restaurants or terrorizing the wives of their opponents in their homes. They also don't run around in masks trying to hide their identities. The fact that ANTIFA does is a big tell that they are both cowards and intent on violence.
You can find videos of anything online. I’ll PM the mods in a bit to see if posting hit lists is allowed. I don’t want to, but if your side has moved the goal posts to come to this, then I’ll play your game.

I've seen the supposed videos. They don't show what you are trying to represent.

But thanks for playing! You lose....again.

ANTIFA is a terrorist, fascist organization intent on destroying the Constitution, our culture, and our freedom. It's important to know who they are (and I am all for protesting while wearing masks to be made illegal...just as it was illegal for the KKK to wear hoods - they are ideological soul mates).

Here's one of their leaders: Joseph Alcoff, who works for Americans For Financial Reform under his real name, and goes to great effort to conceal his role as an ANTIFA leader.

View attachment 235590

Revealed: Antifa Leader Relied On Anonymity To Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda

Meh, typical ANTIFA member. Skinny rich white boy.

Hey Coyote and Dont Taz Me Bro I wonder of it’s allowed for this OP to put hits out on people IRL using this forum?

Kind of pales in comparison to what the Facist right is doing - letter bombs to policy makers, run down members of Anti-fa in the streets, murdering Jewish worshippers in their synagogue.

But please let's attack someone for "verbally assaulting| a Senator. In that case, Donald Trump should be executed for his "verbal assaults' on Mueller.

There is an extensive record of ANTIFA harassing conservatives in restaurants, public places, and outside of their homes. This is an organized effort across the country and does not compare to either posts on Twitter or the random acts of isolated, mentally ill individuals.
There is an extensive record of your side, too. Including murder, which Antifa has never committed. I’ll wait on the mods to respond.

You are a LAIR.

There is no extensive record of moderates or conservatives running around in masks trying to prevent other people from exercising their first amendment rights, eating in restaurants, or peacefully being at home.

ANTIFA is a terrorist, fascist organization intent on destroying the Constitution, our culture, and our freedom. It's important to know who they are (and I am all for protesting while wearing masks to be made illegal...just as it was illegal for the KKK to wear hoods - they are ideological soul mates).

Here's one of their leaders: Joseph Alcoff, who works for Americans For Financial Reform under his real name, and goes to great effort to conceal his role as an ANTIFA leader.

View attachment 235590

Revealed: Antifa Leader Relied On Anonymity To Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda

How ironic . You talk about “freedom” and in the next sentence you want masks to be illegal.

That’s some high speed hypocrisy.

Hardly a surprise that you don't grok this. Terrorizing people while wearing masks is not consistent with Liberty.

You are talking two different things . Commiting a crime vs just hiding your ID .

Your rights to express yourself end when commting a crime .

View attachment 235590

How ironic . You talk about “freedom” and in the next sentence you want masks to be illegal.

That’s some high speed hypocrisy.

Hardly a surprise that you don't grok this. Terrorizing people while wearing masks is not consistent with Liberty.

You are talking two different things . Commiting a crime vs just hiding your ID .

Your rights to express yourself end when commting a crime .

Hiding ones ID while committing a crime is part and parcel with the crime. That is what ANTIFA is doing.

Try to keep up.

I thought them and occupy were the same hate group.

Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA (fascists) have a lot of overlap, and are funded by the same sources. They are all terrorist organizations that use violence, and intimidation. They are supported by Democrats, and often given free reign in big cities run by Democrats.

How about their ideological predecessors, the Weathermen?

Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA (fascists) have a lot of overlap, and are funded by the same sources. They are all terrorist organizations that use violence, and intimidation. They are supported by Democrats, and often given free reign in big cities run by Democrats.

Now that’s a lie !

The true terror organizations are right wing racist groups . Which you conservatives never seem to say boo about .

“Antifa “ shows up for tow things . Nazi rallies and maybe a G6 summit . Any group getting in neonazi faces is ok with me .

Now that’s a lie !

The true terror organizations are right wing racist groups . Which you conservatives never seem to say boo about .

“Antifa “ shows up for tow things . Nazi rallies and maybe a G6 summit . Any group getting in neonazi faces is ok with me .

Dood. There are more members of the Jedi Religion in the U.S. than there are Nazis.

Now that’s a lie !

The problem is assholes like you defining Neo-nazi as "anyone to the right of an including Mitt Romney"

Now that’s a lie !

What Nazis?...are you mad?...are you on drugs?...

Now that’s a lie !

The problem is assholes like you defining Neo-nazi as "anyone to the right of an including Mitt Romney"

BINGO. Calling non-Progs Nazis is the same as calling White People racists. It's a smear intended to silence debate and participation.

View attachment 235590

Really, who are the fascists again?
97h93zvit9521.jpg

View attachment 235590

Really, who are the fascists again?
97h93zvit9521.jpg

Ya, very 8thgrade. I always assumed it was about a dope addict with mommy issues having a nervous breakdown.

View attachment 235590

is he dox'd yet?

Forum List

Back