Unmasking ANTIFA

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
ANTIFA is a terrorist, fascist organization intent on destroying the Constitution, our culture, and our freedom. It's important to know who they are (and I am all for protesting while wearing masks to be made illegal...just as it was illegal for the KKK to wear hoods - they are ideological soul mates).

Here's one of their leaders: Joseph Alcoff, who works for Americans For Financial Reform under his real name, and goes to great effort to conceal his role as an ANTIFA leader.

jose.jpeg

Revealed: Antifa Leader Relied On Anonymity To Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda

Hey Coyote and Dont Taz Me Bro I wonder of it’s allowed for this OP to put hits out on people IRL using this forum?

What a whinger. This is a person who is referenced in a news article for verbally assaulting a Senator and terrorizing a Foxnews commentator's wife. He put himself in the public sphere.

Hey Coyote and Dont Taz Me Bro I wonder of it’s allowed for this OP to put hits out on people IRL using this forum?

What a whinger. This is a person who is referenced in a news article for verbally assaulting a Senator and terrorizing a Foxnews commentator's wife. He put himself in the public sphere.
The right wing blog you cited seems to be okay with calling for retaliation against this guy, just wondering if that’s acceptable on USMB. I have some proud boys and Unite the Righters to post about, if that’s the case.

The right wing blog you cited seems to be okay with calling for retaliation against this guy, just wondering if that’s acceptable on USMB. I have some proud boys and Unite the Righters to post about, if that’s the case.

If Alcoff can attack people wearing a mask, then we as a society have every right to know his identity.

If Alcoff can attack people wearing a mask, then we as a society have every right to know his identity.
Cool. If the mods allow it I have a list of your types to put out there.

ANTIFA is a terrorist, fascist organization intent on destroying the Constitution, our culture, and our freedom. It's important to know who they are (and I am all for protesting while wearing masks to be made illegal...just as it was illegal for the KKK to wear hoods - they are ideological soul mates).

Here's one of their leaders: Joseph Alcoff, who works for Americans For Financial Reform under his real name, and goes to great effort to conceal his role as an ANTIFA leader.

View attachment 235590

Revealed: Antifa Leader Relied On Anonymity To Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda
Antifa are easily defeated

View attachment 235590

How ironic . You talk about “freedom” and in the next sentence you want masks to be illegal.

That’s some high speed hypocrisy.

And list the people they physically attacked or terrorized in restaurants, homes etc. while you're at it.

And list the people they physically attacked or terrorized in restaurants, homes etc. while you're at it.
There are videos for many of your Nazi’s. They post their violence proudly online.

View attachment 235590

How ironic . You talk about “freedom” and in the next sentence you want masks to be illegal.

That’s some high speed hypocrisy.

Hardly a surprise that you don't grok this. Terrorizing people while wearing masks is not consistent with Liberty.

View attachment 235590

Antifa are easily defeated

Antifa is a bunch of nothing .

This is typical fear mongering by the right wing.

There are videos for many of your Nazi’s. They post their violence proudly online.

I've seen videos and they aren't Nazis. They are speaking out against ANTIFA, and were then attacked by ANTIFA and their ByAnyMeans comrades.

You can't find any vids showing them harassing people in restaurants or terrorizing the wives of their opponents in their homes. They also don't run around in masks trying to hide their identities. The fact that ANTIFA does is a big tell that they are both cowards and intent on violence.

Of course you run behind the skirts of the mods when someone you admire gets "picked on"

Rebel without a cause, until someone fights back....

Kind of pales in comparison to what the Facist right is doing - letter bombs to policy makers, run down members of Anti-fa in the streets, murdering Jewish worshippers in their synagogue.

But please let's attack someone for "verbally assaulting| a Senator. In that case, Donald Trump should be executed for his "verbal assaults' on Mueller.

I've seen videos and they aren't Nazis. They are speaking out against ANTIFA, and were then attacked by ANTIFA and their ByAnyMeans comrades.

You can't find any vids showing them harassing people in restaurants or terrorizing the wives of their opponents in their homes. They also don't run around in masks trying to hide their identities. The fact that ANTIFA does is a big tell that they are both cowards and intent on violence.
You can find videos of anything online. I’ll PM the mods in a bit to see if posting hit lists is allowed. I don’t want to, but if your side has moved the goal posts to come to this, then I’ll play your game.

Kind of pales in comparison to what the Facist right is doing - letter bombs to policy makers, run down members of Anti-fa in the streets, murdering Jewish worshippers in their synagogue.

But please let's attack someone for "verbally assaulting| a Senator. In that case, Donald Trump should be executed for his "verbal assaults' on Mueller.

You're delusional, but I do admire your persistence in being so.

There is an extensive record of ANTIFA harassing conservatives in restaurants, public places, and outside of their homes. This is an organized effort across the country and does not compare to either posts on Twitter or the random acts of isolated, mentally ill individuals.

View attachment 235590

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back