UNLV condemns active shooter

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702159502568.png

NEVADA - The President of UNLV has come out to publicly condemn the active shooter at UNLV, who happened to be a professor at UNLV. When asked why it took the university so long to condemn the shooting, UNLV President Mark Davis said, "We took great pains to investigate this shooting before commenting on it. After all, what if the professor had been shooting a Jewish student who supported Zionists and their open-air genocidal prison in Gaza? We would feel pretty dumb having condemned him then, but now that we know that was not the case, we can condemn him for his murderous acts of terror now that we know it was not an act of martyrdom for Allah instead, peace be upon him."

Harvard President Gay something or other was also interviewed and asked about the comments of the UNLV professor. She stated, "Although we at Harvard may or may not agree with the sentiments of the UNLV President, we stand with solidarity with him for his freedom of expression under the First Amendment and for his support of Iran and their appendage Hamas. Oh, and I also apologize for all the offensive things I said at the Congressional hearing, yada, yada, yada, can I still keep my job now?"

Anyone know what pronoun the UNLV shooter used? I'm going with he/him unless someone deems to correct me.

No, he was not.
Well, if Leftists won't condemn the Hamas attack on 10/7 why would they condemn the shooting at UNLV?

Makes perfect sense.

But please see, dearest of moderators, this is under the SATIRE section.

View attachment 870518

NEVADA - The President of UNLV has come out to publicly condemn the active shooter at UNLV, who happened to be a professor at UNLV. When asked why it took the university so long to condemn the shooting, UNLV President Mark Davis said, "We took great pains to investigate this shooting before commenting on it. After all, what if the professor had been shooting a Jewish student who supported Zionists and their open-air genocidal prison in Gaza? We would feel pretty dumb having condemned him then, but now that we know that was not the case, we can condemn him for his murderous acts of terror now that we know it was not an act of martyrdom for Allah instead, peace be upon him."

Harvard President Gay something or other was also interviewed and asked about the comments of the UNLV professor. She stated, "Although we at Harvard may or may not agree with the sentiments of the UNLV President, we stand with solidarity with him for his freedom of expression under the First Amendment and for his support of Iran and their appendage Hamas. Oh, and I also apologize for all the offensive things I said at the Congressional hearing, yada, yada, yada, can I still keep my job now?"
condemning an active shooter? if these guys aren't wearing dresses trump should give them a medal of freedom for supporting the 2nd amendment and american -industry .

Forum List

Back