Unlike Vietnam, there is not an organized left wing anti war movement over the US funding the Ukraine/Russia war

1665024717733.png

For your information, sock puppet of someone's, and one of my bitches........

Since President Joe Biden took office and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas altered federal immigration policies, roughly 5 million people from over 150 countries have entered the U.S. illegally, according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol data and border agents.
And?

But aren't you the one that is bitching about these Americans that decided they wanted help the Ukrainians? Why? What is it to you?

I would never go over there and fight for the Ukrainians but I respect the ones that do.

Because it is costing us trillion in bribes and weapons to the Ukraine, as well as a global recession over oil price increases, and a high risk of a nuclear WWIII.

Riiiight..and you can prove this how?
A CIA whistleblower named Kevin Shipp talked about it on his podcast. ... that's how I heard about it.

It makes sense that the war will come home to us.. we keep voting for assholes that take us to war we don't belong in. Our government puts deadly sanctions on countries when the bankers that own our politicians don't get their way

Pacifism Is Nothing More Than Unmanly Cowardice and Selfish Treason

Wrong.
War is never an answer, solution, positive, or the right thing to do.
The US has never been attacked since 1812, so none of the wars the US manages to create, were defensive.
The main thing we should be fighting instead, is corruption that keeps trying to start illegal and immoral wars.

A CIA whistleblower named Kevin Shipp talked about it on his podcast. ... that's how I heard about it.

It makes sense that the war will come home to us.. we keep voting for assholes that take us to war we don't belong in. Our government puts deadly sanctions on countries when the bankers that own our politicians don't get their way
He's a fucking nutjob. Yea the CIA has em too

Liars who torture people and go on MSNBC talking about President Trump calling him a traitor are themselves the traitors. Has he had his Military Tribunal yet ?
Phewwww dude.

Get your meds adjusted

This is not our war, Vietnam and Iraq were our wars. If you want to complain about us funding Ukraine it’s disingenuous to bring up Vietnam and Iraq. You’re not exactly making an apples to apples comparison

Vietnam STARTED in 1954 with the US simply funding and arming Diem to conduct a coup.
The Ukrain STARTED in 2014 with the US simply funding and arming leaders in Kyiv to conduct a coup.

The Ukraine already has thousands of NATO troops, and likely they will end doing all the fighting and dying eventually.

Bill Clinton was the first hyper-conservative Democrat president,
The Religion of Cain

Bosnia and Kosovo were and still are Al Qaida outposts. The sicko jihadi who beheaded the Wall Street Journal's Daniel Pearl got radicalized in Bosnia. If the Globalists ever take over, they will force the whole world to convert to Islam, because it turns free men into submissive cannon fodder.

So they're not antiwar, as they kept claiming to be. They were doing a massive CYA attempt.
You should ask Bill Ayers and the ones who participated in Chicago, if they were anti-war.

Forum List

Back