Unless you want to destroy SS, Medcare, foodstamps, and unempolyment why vote GOP?

Here's a clue for the OP. Those programs are already on the path to collapse due to demographic changes.

Nope, they won't unless cons don't pay back the $2.5 trillion they stole from the SS fund. And unless cons keep diverting trillions to the pentagon. And unless millionaires and corporations keep getting Tax welfare..

In other words, unless we support huge tax increases. Say bye bye to Social Security.

Your claim that Republicans took the $2.5 trillion is hilarious, to say the least.

Unless you like taking food from the mouths of poor children, and unless you like throwing the elderly out in the street, and unless you like taking away women's rights, and unless you like the idea of destroying the minimum wage so corporations can pay you $2.00 an hour, and unless you like the rich buying the government, and unless you like America's wealth being given to the pentagon for more war, you better vote against the republicans.

Two dollars an hour?

I think you're being generous. What does the average Chinese worker make? I'm sure our sainted corporations would be more than willing to double that for American workers.

Unless you like taking food from the mouths of poor children, and unless you like throwing the elderly out in the street, and unless you like taking away women's rights, and unless you like the idea of destroying the minimum wage so corporations can pay you $2.00 an hour, and unless you like the rich buying the government, and unless you like America's wealth being given to the pentagon for more war, you better vote against the republicans.

Two dollars an hour?

I think you're being generous. What does the average Chinese worker make? I'm sure our sainted corporations would be more than willing to double that for American workers.

I love it when libturds demonstrate their total ignorance of economics.

Two dollars an hour?

I love it when libturds demonstrate their total ignorance of economics.

Then you must be in a constant state of bliss.

Conservtives whine about the minimum wage, SS, Medicare, workplace safety rules, child worker laws, etc and so on. And then, they have the nerve to wonder why Mitt lost.

It's because of conservatism that he lost. Doy.

Conservtives whine about the minimum wage, SS, Medicare, workplace safety rules, child worker laws, etc and so on. And then, they have the nerve to wonder why Mitt lost.

Then how do you explain how conservatism kicked the living fuck out of the Dumbocrats and handed the House over to Republicans and governorships of even liberal states like Wisconsin over to Republicans? Doy....

You continue to illustrate you are one of the biggest buffoon's on USMB with comments like that. Obama won because of voter fraud. He knows it. You know it. We know it. It's the reason that Dumbocrats vehemently oppose voter ID. They don't want a clean, fair election because they'll lose 90% of all elections (pretty much Nancy Pelosi in that shit-hole cesspool San Francisco and maybe a representative from New York will be about the elections they will be able to win).

Beware of the.
th

SS is one of the greatest things we have ever done for our citizens. Most retired people depend upon it to survive during retirement. At least the hard working ones who worked for peanuts their whole lives. Most of the construction workers that retired from my business(carpenters) have earned and are entitled to their SS. That must be protected at all costs. Even tinkering with SS equals a loss in the election. Its a win win for the whole country.

Will Republicans vote to repeal the USAPATRIOT Act since Obama uses it to implement big government Marxist Sharia law?

A democrat warping a law to make the govt more powerful, they could repeal it, but the democrats do that with every law, especialy the constitution....thats why its important to live by the intent of the law, not change it to meet your politics

well lets set the min wage to $100 an hour. Can anyone tell me why we dont?

SS is one of the greatest things we have ever done for our citizens. Most retired people depend upon it to survive during retirement. At least the hard working ones who worked for peanuts their whole lives. Most of the construction workers that retired from my business(carpenters) have earned and are entitled to their SS. That must be protected at all costs. Even tinkering with SS equals a loss in the election. Its a win win for the whole country.

• Why should "we" do anything for our citizens? That is not the roll of government. There is a word for that "we do for" mentality - it's called communism and it never works.

• Why am I supposed to care that "most retired people depend on it"? Their failure to properly plan for their retirement is not societies problem.

• Social Security is, and has always been, a lose-lose for the entire country. It's the world's worst Ponzi Scheme and it is insolvent.
I will agree, however, that anyone who has paid into it has earned it and it must be provided to them at all costs.

First of all, let's establish this before we go a step farther.

Yours is a false dichotomy and you know it. That makes you a lying ass troll.

Secondly, even though your assertion is laughably, absurdly false, I'd ask what good are entitlement programs if the nation is asunder and the government is an Obama Police state?

"Why should "we" do anything for our citizens? That is not the roll of government. There is a word for that "we do for" mentality - it's called communism and it never works.

Why am I supposed to care that "most retired people depend on it"? Their failure to properly plan for their retirement is not societies problem.

Social Security is, and has always been, a lose-lose for the entire country. It's the world's worst Ponzi Scheme and it is insolvent."

SS has ensured the retirement security for millions of hard working Americans who have busted their butts their whole working life to make some employer their profits. SS is a huge win win as millions upon millions of Americans have benefited from it. Win win.

According to your logic we should get rid of the military too, correct? Because its citizens serving to protect us.

"Why should "we" do anything for our citizens? That is not the roll of government. There is a word for that "we do for" mentality - it's called communism and it never works.

Why am I supposed to care that "most retired people depend on it"? Their failure to properly plan for their retirement is not societies problem.

Social Security is, and has always been, a lose-lose for the entire country. It's the world's worst Ponzi Scheme and it is insolvent."

SS has ensured the retirement security for millions of hard working Americans who have busted their butts their whole working life to make some employer their profits. SS is a huge win win as millions upon millions of Americans have benefited from it. Win win.

In other words, it does something outside the authorization of the Constitution that the individual is supposed to do themselves.

It's a Ponzi Scheme which has cost this nation trillions, has hurt the free market, was raided by greedy politicians over 60 years ago, and which is insolvent. It is the very definition of lose-lose. It's another typical Dumbocrat failure.

Two dollars an hour?

Min wage is never going to allow you to live a decent lifestyle, its for teens and ex cons,because anyone can flip a burger.

if corporations are so bad, then how come everyone deoesnt make the bare minimum?

According to your logic we should get rid of the military too, correct? Because its citizens serving to protect us.

Defense is a Constitutional responsibility of the federal government genius and a necessity. Social Security is neither.

Let me guess, you have never read the U.S. Constitution. Typical....

First of all, let's establish this before we go a step farther.

Yours is a false dichotomy and you know it. That makes you a lying ass troll.

Secondly, even though your assertion is laughably, absurdly false, I'd ask what good are entitlement programs if the nation is asunder and the government is an Obama Police state?

I can answer that - greedy asshat Dumbocrats like hangover don't care about freedom. They care about freebies. They will trade freedom for government table scraps any day.

SS is a huge win win as millions upon millions of Americans have benefited from it. Win win.

Government taking 12.4% of lifetime earnings, in return for sub par benefits, is not a win.

The same money, put into a conservative mix of stocks and bonds would result in multiples of current benefits. In addition, the private investments would leave a chunk of money that could be left to heirs.

Now you can pay into Social Security your entire career and die the day before retirement, leaving zero for your children. How is that a win?

Forum List

Back