University of Virginia Cancels Vets Day 21 Gun Salute Due to Snowflakes Melting

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Imagine if you were a time traveler and said to the troops storming the beaches on D-Day that 75 years later their descendants would publicly acknowledge that they were offended and hurt because a baseball player wore a red hat which read ā€œMake America Great Againā€, a 21 Gun salute for Veterans Day was cancelled because it represents violence, and they donā€™t know which bathroom to use.

They would think you to be clinically insane, yes?!?

University of Virginia excoriated for ditching Veterans Day 21-gun salute ā€˜because gun violenceā€™

Imagine if you were a time traveler and said to the troops storming the beaches on D-Day that 75 years later their descendants would publicly acknowledge that they were offended and hurt because a baseball player wore a red hat which read ā€œMake America Great Againā€, a 21 Gun salute for Veterans Day was cancelled because it represents violence, and they donā€™t know which bathroom to use.

University of Virginia excoriated for ditching Veterans Day 21-gun salute ā€˜because gun violenceā€™

I dunno, these guys look pretty violent to me. Three of them are even black...

5dc9d95720302743784a8865.JPG

I want to believe this is poorly out of season April fool's joke.

I dunno, these guys look pretty violent to me. Three of them are even black...

5dc9d95720302743784a8865.JPG
And it appears that they are using assault weapons.

This is what happens when democrats run the state. First they disrespect Veterans and sooner or later they disrespect everyone else. You almost gotta laugh that Va hypocrite liberals didn't mind the democrat governor recommending infanticide in a rambling speech supporting some democrat sponsored abortion bill or the fact that he post in blackface and/or a KKK outfit in his college yearbook.

Forum List

Back