Universal Spiritual Qualities

Patience is another spiritual quality and a practice. I have a lot of patience for some people and situations. I have NO patience with Scott Lively and Martin Ssempa. They need to be stopped.

Nobody gives a fuck about Scott Lively or Martin Ssempa!!! :cuckoo:

I do. They support gay genocide. Of course, you don't give a FUCK about that. I've yet to see ONE Christian here be concerned about them.

You can bet your ass if Christians were threatened like that, you'd be SCREAMING your head off. I would join you. No one deserves to be targeted for hate like that.

I would stand up for Christians freedom and right to live.

They're nobodies, period. And not only that, they do not support gay genocide, that's a lie. You really need to quit reading your gay propaganda material. :cuckoo:

I do. They support gay genocide. Of course, you don't give a FUCK about that. I've yet to see ONE Christian here be concerned about them.

You can bet your ass if Christians were threatened like that, you'd be SCREAMING your head off. I would join you. No one deserves to be targeted for hate like that.

They're nobodies, period. And not only that, they do not support gay genocide, that's a lie. You really need to quit reading your gay propaganda material. :cuckoo:

Yes, they do. Martin Ssempa is the kill gays legislation guy. Scott Lively blames the Holocaust on gays, he tell LIES about us, and YOU could give a shit. He brags about "setting off a nuclear bomb" on gays.

You need to quit reading your "all christians can do no wrong" propaganda.

YOU don't care if gays are targeted for hate by Christians.

Guess what? I don't trust you.

The Germans thought the Nazi's were nobodies too.

BTW, what are you referring to about "gay propaganda"? Propaganda, is the Pink Swastika, by Scott Lively. You don't give a shit about that, do you?

You don't care that I'm scared, and you get off on mocking me for it.

Yeah, that's really supposed to inspire my confidence in Christians.

I bet you know very few gay people, and probably no one who has been the victim of a hate crime.

Last edited:
Patience is another spiritual quality and a practice. I have a lot of patience for some people and situations. I have NO patience with http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...ow-pathetic-and-stupid-is-tm.html#post3988499 They need to be stopped.

islam supports gay genocide too. Not just Scott Lively and Martin Ssempa

just saying

Last edited:

just saying

That's true. But it's been Christians who've been violent toward me in my life, not Muslims. Believe me, I'm no friend of Islamic countries. They are horrible to women and gay people. That's my life experience, though, that's it been Christians who've hurt me, and some Christians here, think I've no right to stand up for myself and say OUCH.

Christians ignore, minimize and deny, that some of their population, other Christians, do us gay people harm.

Last edited:

just saying

That's true. But it's been Christians who've been violent toward me in my life, not Muslims. That's my life experience, and some Christians here, think I've no right to stand up for myself.

Christians ignore, minimize and deny, that some of their population, other Christians, do us gay people harm.

Have they tried to stone you to death or hang you for being a lesbian? Being cruel is one thing....(and wrong) actively trying to kill you for being a lesbian is another thing all together.

As far as i know... there are no christians killing LGBT's as genocide.... The only ones doing anything near close to gay genocide is islamic followers.

just saying

That's true. But it's been Christians who've been violent toward me in my life, not Muslims. That's my life experience, and some Christians here, think I've no right to stand up for myself.

Have they tried to stone you to death or hang you for being a lesbian? Being cruel is one thing....(and wrong) actively trying to kill you for being a lesbian is another thing all together.

As far as i know... there are no christians killing LGBT's as genocide.... The only ones doing anything near close to gay genocide is islamic followers.

I'm not going to talk about what happened to me. You have no idea. If you'd live through, what I've been through, you would understand my pain and fear.

Last edited:

I'm not going to talk about what happened to me. You have no idea.

No, i dont have any idea.... the point is you are not dead. I did not ask you to... and if i did...it would be in private, not here in the open public froum.

I'm not going to talk about what happened to me. You have no idea.

No, i dont have any idea.... the point is you are not dead. I did not ask you to... and if i did...it would be in private, not here in the open public froum.

What are you saying? I'm not dead, so I have no right to complain? :lol:

I wouldn't even tell you in private. I don't trust anyone on a message board with private information.

just saying

That's true. But it's been Christians who've been violent toward me in my life, not Muslims. Believe me, I'm no friend of Islamic countries. They are horrible to women and gay people. That's my life experience, though, that's it been Christians who've hurt me, and some Christians here, think I've no right to stand up for myself and say OUCH.

Yeah, it's terrible, every day I'm reading about all that horrible violence commited against gays in this country. They're banned from tv shows, harassed, not allowed to go out public. It must be awful. :cuckoo:

just saying

Yeah, it's terrible, every day I'm reading about all that horrible violence commited against gays in this country. They're banned from tv shows, harassed, not allowed to go out public. It must be awful. :cuckoo:

Of course you don't read about it. You can't be bothered. You're mocking me, and getting off on it.

How Christian is that?

You're not even honest enough to admit how angry you are.

I am. I have good reason.

Truth is, you only give a shit about other Christians.

Last edited:

Yes, they do. Martin Ssempa is the kill gays legislation guy.

There was no 'kill the gays' legislation. It was legislation to have the death penalty imposed for anyone who purposely and knowingly spread AIDS, which is a huge epidemic killing thousands of people in his country. I'm sure you have links to back up that they were just going to find people guilty of being 'gay' and then execute them, right?

There was no 'kill the gays' legislation. It was legislation to have the death penalty imposed for anyone who purposely and knowingly spread AIDS, which is a huge epidemic killing thousands of people in his country. I'm sure you have links to back up that they were just going to find people guilty of being 'gay' and then execute them, right?

I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it. US evangelicals played a HUGE role in this.

That's exactly how I remembered your position.

Uganda’s infamous “Kill The Gays” bill, which would provide the death penalty for the “crime” of being gay, is about to become law, based upon current reports and the surrounding political situation in the staunchly conservative and Christian East African country. The bill has been debated in the Uganda Parliament for the past two days, and may come to a vote in the next 24 hours, which is when the current session of Parliament concludes.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...bill-soon-to-be-law/politics/2011/05/10/19843

Last edited:

I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it.

Just and FYI... you dont have to be gay to have AIDS....and then knowingly spread it around.

Uganda is a country where American-style evangelical Christianity is exploding, and there are close links between many American anti-gay preachers, politicians, and activists, and their Ugandan counterparts. As Jeff Sharlet has reported, Bahati, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill’s sponsor, is the secretary of the Ugandan branch of The Family, the secretive American evangelical organization whose members include Sens. James Inhofe, Jim DeMint, and Tom Coburn. Martin Ssempa, a Pentecostal preacher who has championed the bill, was a protégé of Rick Warren and, during the Bush administration, a recipient of at least $90,000 of American aid earmarked for abstinence promotion. Another major anti-gay activist, Stephen Langa, the head of Uganda’s Family Life Network, is an affiliate of the Phoenix-based group Disciple Nations Alliance.

The point is not that American Christians urged their Ugandan counterparts to try to institute the death penalty for homosexuality—they didn’t. After much public pressure, Warren has spoken out against the bill, and the Disciple Nations Alliance issued a somewhat lukewarm objection, noting “concerns” but insisting on the right of sovereign nations “to establish their own laws.”

Yet the ideology underlying the bill comes from American conservatives. It is Americans who have elaborated a vision of homosexuality as a satanic global conspiracy bent on destroying society’s foundations, akin to the Jewish octopus in classic anti-Semitic narratives. According to Warren Throckmorton, an evangelical psychology professor once associated with the ex-gay movement, when Uganda’s anti-gay activists speak about homosexuality, they cite materials by Scott Lively and Paul Cameron, two of the fiercest American opponents of the so-called homosexual agenda.
Uganda’s ‘Kill the Gays’ Bill Stumbles, But Still Not Off the Table - COLORLINES

Of course you don't read about it. You can't be bothered. You're mocking me, and getting off on it.

How Christian is that?

Um, if gays were killed in this country, there would be headlines all over the news, I doubt anyone would be able to miss it.

I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it.

Just and FYI... you dont have to be gay to have AIDS....and then knowingly spread it around.

Duh, I didn't know that. I thought you had to be gay to have AIDS....hahaha

You deny it too.

You support "kill gays" legislation?

BYE

How Christian is that?

Um, if gays were killed in this country, there would be headlines all over the news, I doubt anyone would be able to miss it.

There are headlines, you don't read them.

Truth is, you don't care. You only care about Christians.

Remember the Matthew Shepard murder? I overheard one of my Christian co-workers saying he wished he'd have been there to hold the flashlight so they could inflict more damage.

Anti-gay assaults average one every 36 hours in NYC.

Last edited:

I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it. US evangelicals played a HUGE role in this.

Uganda’s infamous “Kill The Gays” bill, which would provide the death penalty for the “crime” of being gay, is about to become law, based upon current reports and the surrounding political situation in the staunchly conservative and Christian East African country. The bill has been debated in the Uganda Parliament for the past two days, and may come to a vote in the next 24 hours, which is when the current session of Parliament concludes.

Death Penalty For Being Gay: Uganda Kill The Gays Bill Soon To Be Law? | The New Civil Rights Movement

It wasn't for the crime 'of being gay', it was for knowingly spreading aids to others, basically giving them a death sentence without any choice or having done anything wrong other than have sex with the wrong person.

Death Penalty For Being Gay: Uganda Kill The Gays Bill Soon To Be Law? | The New Civil Rights Movement

It wasn't for the crime 'of being gay', it was for knowingly spreading aids to others, basically giving them a death sentence without any choice or having done anything wrong other than have sex with the wrong person.

You're wrong about that. You support gay people being executed for the "crime" of being gay.

How Christian is that?

There are headlines, you don't read them.

Truth is, you don't care. You only care about Christians.

Remember the Matthew Shepard murder? I overheard one of my Christian co-workers saying he wished he'd have been there to hold the flashlight so they could inflict more damage.

Anti-gay assaults average one every 36 hours in NYC.

Matthew Shepard was killed in 1998, that's 13 years ago, surely you have more recent since it happens all the time? And I'm sure your co-worker said that too, I don't believe a word out of your mouth, all it knows how to do is lie.

Forum List

Back